Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

"I'll Make My Own Movie One Day" Banky-w - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'll Make My Own Movie One Day" Banky-w (382 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Banky W Blasted For His "Dirty Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'll Make My Own Movie One Day" Banky-w by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Everyone knows Banky W is the boss at Empire Mates Entertainment (EME),only a few have discovered that the self proclaimed King of the Lagos party loves to set new goals and attain new heights. The R&B star who recently released the videos of his two singles which he directed, in a chat with Showtime revealed the reason he attended
the New York Film Academy.
“I believe in expansion and growth. I believe in setting new goals and trying to attain new heights. I believe in never being comfortable where you are, but continuing to strive to be bigger and better in what you do. Eighty percent of the videos EME have come out with; I write the treatments and come out with the concepts. Then I was like:”You know what, It’s time for me to learn some of that myself. I don’t want to be a fulltime director. From time to time, I will take it upon myself to deliver it the way I want it done.”
When asked if he is considering making a full length film, he said he might consider it in the future. “There is still a lot for me to learn, you will see me doing more videos, doing TV commercials and walking my way in. Eventually, I will make my own movie one day. Its not something I will do right away, I have a lot more to learn.
He also disclosed what he looks out for when he signs an artiste on his label. “I look out for talent, hardwork and humility. Hardwork beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. I look for people who are hardworking and talented.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/will-make-movie-one-day-banky-w/

Re: "I'll Make My Own Movie One Day" Banky-w by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
That's cool. And it'll be titled "The Headmasters..
Re: "I'll Make My Own Movie One Day" Banky-w by Afrok(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Can't wait for the movie titled " The beauty of my head" tongue...
Re: "I'll Make My Own Movie One Day" Banky-w by pweetixandy: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
And it will come out and they will hype d movie the way they hyped "last flight to abuja", "mirror boy", "ije" and dem dem, only to watch d movie and see it all about someone's HEAD and rubbish. I didn't read all that tho,who really cares.
Re: "I'll Make My Own Movie One Day" Banky-w by Airforce1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
The field is large enough to show the world what you've got grin

(1) (Reply)

FREE E-learning Scholarship For The First 5000 Applicants! / Top 10 College Business Ideas - Student Businesses To Start With Little Capital / Hopsin Gives Number Out To Fans; Gets Stuck With Huge Phone Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.