Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,896 members, 7,866,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan (34042 Views)

Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra / Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real – Goodluck Jonathan / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by OAM4J: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Splashme:

[size=13pt]
Close your stinking . . . . . 'forensically analysed' asss
APC should simply take the fabricated audio to court nah[/size]

The tape is already in court...

The court of public opinion.... Soon the public will declare their verdict. Watch out.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Bitojoe(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
DaBullIT:

The fact that you've never seen a spy can doesn't mean it doesn't exist , I have wall clocks and pens , even a watch that can record video and audio , don't infect NL with stewpydity

keep deceiving yourself.your words says alot about you,so i dont need to insult you.birds of the same feathers fly togeda.......
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by DTaj: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sanchez01:
Goodluck Jonathan... What a man! An audio recording that was forensically analysed in which Obanikoro mentioned that he was sent by the President. Jonathan and corruption are way too synonymous

Goodluck Jonathan, the MOST CLUELESS PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF HAVING! Not even President Shagari (a Grade 2 Teacher's Certificate holder) was this DUMB, DAFT, and CLUELESS!

How University of Port Harcourt, an otherwise respected University, awarded this man a PhD remains a mystery that has to be unraveled!

God help Nigeria! Regime change, via democracy (via our votes) on March 28 2015, WE MUST HAVE! AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by maestroferddi: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
queensmith:

I cannot even begin, is this the love of Jonathan? You support him with blind love my friend. Which you do at your own peril, but don't deny what is glaringly obvious. You insult the victims of his atrocities, those which have been denied justice, a decent life and democracy.

If you listened to the tape and interview with Sagir Koli you will be able to gather the facts for yourself.

Those mentioned in the tape that Fayose wanted picked up - all if not most were picked up that night, some had their families harassed by military men midnight.

Journalists with passes were arrested and driven to state lines, Fayemi the incumbent received a flimsy number of votes even within his home town. APC members were harassed! It wouldn't have even been the first time Fayose has used thugs to win elections!

Kolis 15 yr old brother was arrested, starved and chained to a bed! This was witnessed by his classmates and others that stayed in barracks in Ibadan!

Please tell me if the events in the tape didn't happen why have the Nigerian army committed all the above atrocities? I'm sure if the world hadn't seen the effects of BH you will be here denying them too! Didn't Jonathan even deny attacks up until Amnesty had to take satellite images to prove it?

Why should an international agency have to tell you what is happening in your own countries borders? Seriously? kmt. Please get out of here with your own ignorance.

@topic - of course Jonathan won't investigate it, he will be investigating himself. we thank God his antics didn't work in Osun, this election people need to be extra vigilant, take photographs of funny business and immediately post it online. Hopefully Sagirs situation has resonated within the army ranks and officers are empowered enough to reject rubbish! They are not puppets for political use they are meant to protect Nigerians which they are currently doing very poorly.
I can see that you have been brainwashed by APC puppeteers so much so that you keep parroting away incoherence without applying your faculties.

I have no time to wasting trying to re-orientate a man visibly set in his ways...
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by maestroferddi: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Texykool:

gringringrin

I can see a pained TANoid grabbing at straws here cheesy

Since you have decided to justify the resources your parents put into sending you into school by mentioning my parents... I'll simply tell you to stop making a fool of the education system you passed through.

When an audio tape is presented as an evidence in any case, a voice-authentication firm is assigned to determine the authenticity of such audio tape. Guardian LLC has done that already to a 95% accuracy rate.

So, that evidence will stand in any law court. It is the word of your clueless Obanikoro against the word of a voice-recognition company. Go figure cheesy

In your delirious attempt at holding brief for your thuggard paymaster, you will do well to apply senses... If you have any.

Think well and hard before you quote me next time.
Having established the vacuity of your thought processes, I believe it would amount to an overkill to maintain further engagement with you.

I have more important things to do...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by pheliciti: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
OLADD:

You must be incurably insane to query my intelligence and integrity. Do you think I am one of those kid-brains on Nairaland who makes comment without substance? Idiot, I repeat for the avoidance of doubt that the official MEND was not responsible for the bombing of Oct 1, 2010 and the president was 100% right. If your brain is still functioning appropriately, how could the real MEND which willingly accepted Ya'adua's amnesty and fully reintegrated into the society turn around to attempt killing the president who was a key actor in the amnesty programme? Every sane mind (except you of course) knows that up till today, Henry Okar and his group who broke away from the official MEND refused to accept the amnesty and has vowed, despite his incarceration to intestify his crime against Jonathan's govt. Try to draw your conclusion from the facts on ground and stop maligning the president.

I didn't just call you unintelligent; I only made a judgment call based on your unintelligent post. Apologies if you are offended but the truth is always bitter. Note that the South African courts convicted him of conspiracy with other members of MEND without emphasis on official or unofficial. I use the court's judgment as my reference. BTW, your insistence on an official MEND makes me wonder if they were an arm or the state parastatal registered with govt. You shd know, just like your mentors would know about the official Boko Haram. By God's Grace, we'll live to hear these revelations in a few months to come.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
DaBullIT:

It came from a soldier who was actually working for GEJ when the tape was recorded , God don't make stewpyd kids like you since 1960. What the fourk happened to you ?

Just trolling, son! What happened to your sense of humour? Anyway, on a more serious note, does anybody believe all the propaganda and counter propaganda on nairaland? If you do, the joke is on you. Both parties are the same.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Ngoziada592: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
How can he conclude that it's not real without carrying out an investigation This sounds like he is involved

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by queensmith: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
maestroferddi:
I can see that you have been brainwashed by APC puppeteers so much so that you keep parroting away incoherence without applying your faculties.

I have no time to wasting trying to re-orientate a man visibly set in his ways...

You're a slowpoke
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by OLADD: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
pheliciti:

I didn't just call you unintelligent; I only made a judgment call based on your unintelligent post. Apologies if you are offended but the truth is always bitter. Note that the South African courts convicted him of conspiracy with other members of MEND without emphasis on official or unofficial. I use the court's judgment as my reference. BTW, your insistence on an official MEND makes me wonder if they were an arm or the state parastatal registered with govt. You shd know, just like your mentors would know about the official Boko Haram. By God's Grace, we'll live to hear these revelations in a few months to come.

Your entire generations might have been making unintelligent comments but I don't. The official MEND were known both locally and internationally before they relinquished militancy, for your information.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Texykool: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
maestroferddi:
Having established the vacuity of your thought processes, I believe it would amount to an overkill to maintain further engagement with you.

Pele grin

Never forget: Think long and hard before you quote me next time cheesy
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by ManMountain(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
maestroferddi:

Coward, that is what you are. grin
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by smogup: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jonathan is a punishment to Nigerians. Just like how king Saul became a punishment to the Israelites, but the fate that befell King Saul is bound to happen to Jonathan. We must not relent in sending him packing. Jonathan must go. if I mistakenly vote for jonathan I wont forgive myself but I know I wont do that.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by jaybee(f): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Instead of lamenting go to court

How dare you glaringly exhibit such crass idiocy while labeling your ignoble self with the dignity of ManU?

who sent you unleash this horrendous disgrace of gargantuan magnitudes to the exalted Manchester United FC an all her specially privileged fans by surreptitiously identifying and clandestinely attaching your miserably deranged self with the hallowed ManU brand.

this is mischievously calculate attempt to use your legendary criminal idiocy to diminish the hard-earned respect and all round reputation that ManU, her management, shareholders, staff, players, ex-players global fans and well wishers have built since time immemorial.

I hereby move a motion for well meaning and respectful ManU fans to:

1. issue a strong disclaimer in all fathomable media to the effect that you have no connection or affiliation whatsoever with the ManU, either physically or in the spiritual.
2. request that the moderators Nairaland should, as a matter of urgency, delete the account criminally named ManUtdholic because the IQ of the person allegedly operating the account is far below the acceptable minimum limits of anyone aspiring to be associated with ManU in any imaginable ramifications whatsoever.

3. the so-called ManUtdholic be charged to court for gatecrashing and illegally using the prestigious ManU brand to criminally brand his imbecilic self and in the process suggest that such an nincompoop is likely to be thought of as a fan, real or imagined, of the only ManU in the universe.

4. the so-called ManUtdholic be charged to court for any other incidental damages that ManU, all her affiliates, associates, relatives and global fans might have suffered as consequence of the defendant's criminal intention to surreptitiously attach his disgustingly offensive self to the distinguidhed ManU brand.

I rest my case.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by maestroferddi: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Texykool:

Pele grin

Never forget: Think long and hard before you quote me next time cheesy
Certainly.

I will know better than to waste gunpowder on malcontents and never-do-wells.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by maestroferddi: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
ManMountain:

Coward, that is what you are. grin
Mr Notice-Me-At-All-Cost, now pass and keep moving...
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by ManMountain(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
maestroferddi:
Mr Notice-Me-At-All-Cost, now pass and keep moving...
Fackk off, brainless Ewu. grin
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Texykool: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
maestroferddi:
Certainly.

I will know better than to waste gunpowder on malcontents and never-do-wells.

Mr. Itchy-Fingers Clueless-Gunpowder... You sure lack decorum cheesy

Thanks to faceless forums NL, plebs like you now have an opinion... Or so you think.

Now, stay off my mention, please.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bitojoe:

keep deceiving yourself.your words says alot about you,so i dont need to insult you.birds of the same feathers fly togeda.......

A really stewpyd man is the fool who knows nothing and does not want to learn
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Ovamboland(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Osakah24:
As cluefool as you are you will investigate a tape that says you sent someone when you sent no one at the first place? The election in Ekiti where the looser accepted defeat so early? . Fayose defeated fayemi clean clear. Why wasn't the military used to rig Osun too? Apc cries foul for nothing always. All of you jumping in their band wagon will soon disembark when the hate that drives you guys runs out.

It is because of people like this who reason from the sole of their feet that we are saddled with useless leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by maestroferddi: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Texykool:

Mr. Itchy-Fingers Clueless-Gunpowder... You sure lack decorum cheesy

Thanks to faceless forums NL, plebs like you now have an opinion... Or so you think.

Now, stay off my mention, please.
Next time learn to choose your battles carefully...
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by genearts(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Osakah24:
Because he never sent obanikoro at the first place.

Let's assume so, which means obanikoro lied against the president and that is the more reason why GEJ shld not jst dismiss the recording as fake. Saying that the recording is fake without any investigation only raises more suspicion/confirms his involvement in the rigging. GEJ is simply not wise, he is taking Nigerians for granted too much. SMH
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by okok0bioko: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Here is Fayose talking about the tape, so why is Jonathan lying.

The least he and his boys can do is to tell a straight story.

"Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose has finally confessed to partaking in the secret meeting where politicians led by former minister of state for defense, Musiliu Obanikoro met with army officer led by a Brigadier General plotted how to rig last August's gubernatorial election for Mr. Fayose.

Mr. Fayose was speaking at an event in Ekiti where he inadvertently referred to the tape and then he quickly tried to change his story by claiming that he was only chastising the army general for being compromised in the presense of his collegaues. Mr. Fayose's confession contrasts his earlier stance that the tape was manufactured with the aid of a voice software. The minister of Police Affairs, Jelili Adesiyan had earlier confessed to being at the meeting, however, President Goodluck Jonathan told reporters from the Wallstreet Journal during a recent interview that the tape was not "real" stating that the incident will not be probed." - Sahara reporters

Listen to Fayose's confession here: http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/15/governor-fayose-confesses-partaking-ekiti-poll-rigging-meeting-secretly-recorded-army
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by marv1: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
EdCure:
Shameless and clueless liar!

No honour whatsoever.
. Since 1902, even corruption is not true, stealing is not true, febuary 14th was not true, missing chibok girls was not true untill one teenage girl from outside nigeria visited him and drew his attention that it was real. Mtswww

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by kay29000(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sanchez01:
Goodluck Jonathan... What a man! An audio recording that was forensically analysed in which Obanikoro mentioned that he was sent by the President. Jonathan and corruption are way too synonymous

Can u imagine. I av kinda been sitting on the fence on whether or not Jonathan is corrupt, but after reading this post, it is clear this man is support currupt.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by kay29000(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
marv1:
. Since 1902, even corruption is not true, stealing is not true, febuary 14th was not true, missing chibok girls was not true untill one teenage girl from outside nigeria visited him and drew his attention that it was real. Mtswww

lol! No mjnd d scammer.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by Osakah24(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
dafuturis:

So why were we having massive military presence to conduct the election if Fayose was that popular?
To maintain order which they did. the same military presence was in osun and Aregbesola won .
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by deji68: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
i listened to the tape. real waste of time...summary....in the tape is an angry Fayoshe, complaining that the security arrangement was skewed in the favour of the opposing party, issue bordering on arresting his supporters and issue of "ecomog" from oshun state by the opposing party....The Brig general trying to ward off the accusation and saying he is doing his best,...Caleb and Koro saying they are in Ekiti for successful conduct of the election.....i missed the rigging part, is there a part two?......Lies

Bitojoe:

am not surprise about the issue of this tape.because,i know its a BIG lie from apc.i could remember in 2009 when apc men are saying that fayemi (former governor) his biro is camera what is happening in ekiti.they also said that they had recorded the video of those who rig the election.that's why i gate this so called apc. They can lie.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by emmykk(m): 1:45am On Feb 16, 2015
kwajay1:
Mumu Goodluck

who is your father?what has your father achieved.ask yourself theses questions again
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by izzieman: 1:50am On Feb 16, 2015
Sanchez01:
President Goodluck Jonathan's interview with Wall Street Journal in which he mentioned that the United States should step into the situation of insurgency plaguing the North. While speaking, Goodluck Jonathan stated that he found no reason to probe anyone whether Nigeria's Democracy had been contravened. The opposition claimed the military had been tilted to rig the election but the President feels nothing of such happened as he believes the stories are cooked up... This can be found just at the tail end of the article on Wall Street Journal

Source: http://www.wsj.com/articles/nigerian-president-wants-u-s-troops-to-fight-boko-haram-1423850893

Listen to Governor Fayose commit Perjury - He admits his involvement in the whole saga.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/15/governor-fayose-confesses-partaking-ekiti-poll-rigging-meeting-secretly-recorded-army
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by emmykk(m): 1:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Sanchez01:

Wow... So you mean to tell me that APC owns Wall Street Journal? Brilliant research! But please, give me hard facts.
if the tape is real or fact,the APC fayemi should go to court.

Why did the man who released the tape wait this long when the governor has already be sworn in even when it took 3months time frame.

Even if is real the person who realease the tape is wickerd than PDP.

By and large etiki has decided.

Trying to get fayose out is useless.

In btw this is APC tape to discredit a free and fair election.
Re: Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan by ooshinibos: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Jonathan already has enough job transforming Nigeria , No propaganda conjured by APC will distract our President.
Where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain / Labour Threatens Strike Over New Fuel Price Hike / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.