Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Take It Or Leave It.it..it The Fact# By Chester - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Take It Or Leave It.it..it The Fact# By Chester (642 Views)

(diet Coke Vs Normal Coke) The Fact About Them Will Shock You / The Fact About Obasanjo And Jonathan's Administration / How To Outsmart Premature ej@culation by Chester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take It Or Leave It.it..it The Fact# By Chester by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Hi everyoneThis is an advice for the youth.even I am a youth too.getting to the point..I am chester Brooklyn by name
So many of Nigerians both male and female engage in some sort of bad life which are not good. I explain.
A guy or a girl who is in the university, and is still leaving with the parents,and still eat thier food,beg money from them for transportation,school books and pocket cash.And you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend,you are very stupid.
I remember me beeing single in school even now.though I am working and paying everything for ma self.except for my school fees which ma parents pays for me.It is only in nigeria that a guy is up to 25 and still leaving with thier parents.it only in nigeria that a girl is upto 20 and she is not working.it is only in nigeria that a guy has a girfriend when still leaving with mum and dad and impregnates her when he is not working...must you be like others.Do you want to die a nobody.how can you a full grown up guy/girl still waiting to get a job?.you are in school nd so fucken what..we all work here..we all work even in school.any man or woman who sits and folds hand is a typical son of a gun.this is an advice.take it or leave it.do not engage in relationship when you still depend on your parents for money.unless you are working..and if you 20 and you still now working you need to start a living.must you always sit to ask dad for cash.so many guys on valentine couldn't afford money to go out,they depended on their parents for cash.and when your dad says I gat no money then you wanna fight.imagine yourself,when your dad gives you cash you divide it and give half to the ladies,call your girl for sex,buy her so many things,have sex with her her,give her back transportation fare,and you did all that with the cash your dad gave you for school.just think about it.must you have sex?is sex food?it only in nigeria guys die so much for sex like this.as if Sex is sweet at all.I am not saying that dating is bad.but look for a mini job to do.since yore still 20 fine,you can still stay with dad and mum,but look for a job.work and get money.take care of yourself.but when you are 25.dont ever ever still stay with your parents.but as for a lady.you can stay with your parents till 28..live a meaningful life.get a living.and even your parents will appreciate you
can the mods get this on the trending topics please.I love trending topics.please
Re: Take It Or Leave It.it..it The Fact# By Chester by kestolove95(m): 1:05am On Feb 15, 2015
U made nice points. Dia but U dnt. Advice. With insult...nobody will take u seriux...
Re: Take It Or Leave It.it..it The Fact# By Chester by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2015
kestolove95:
U made nice points. Dia but U dnt. Advice. With insult...nobody will take u seriux...
thanks.changed it though.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Ololade Kayode Is Battling Chronic Life-thre-atening Kidney Ailment. / Seven Energy Begins Supply Of Gas To Calabar NIPP / 10 Useful Guides To Building Self-confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.