Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Are Northerners In Nigeria Ready To Forfeit All key positions For Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Northerners In Nigeria Ready To Forfeit All key positions For Presidency? (572 Views)

Imo Pensioners To Forfeit 60% Pensions (Photos) / Civil Servants Likely To Forfeit Salary Arrears - Punch Newspaper / Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Northerners In Nigeria Ready To Forfeit All key positions For Presidency? by Walspring: 1:06am On Feb 15, 2015
I saw this and i have been thinking about the northern part of Nigeria. I keep on asking myself what is it that the northerners are looking for in my country Nigeria because they currently held most key posts in this country and yet they are not satisfied at all.. It shows that something is wrong with them or maybe they are cursed by their ancestors

Let us come together and imagine this below;

Vice President- North

Senate President - North

Speaker House of Reps - North

PDP National Chairman - North

Head of Service - North

INEC Chairman - North

Inspector General of Police - North

Chief Justice of Federation - North

President Court of Appeal - North

EFCC Chairman - North

President, Federal High Court - North

National Security Adviser - North

Chief of Defense Staff - North

Chief of Naval Staff - North

Comptroller Customs Service - North

Defence Minister- North

Education Minister - North

MD Port Authority - North

MD NDIC - North

Controller Prison Services - North

Richest man in Africa - North

85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners

80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners

99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners

99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers - North

The region that wants power by fire by force - North

The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38 years out of total of 54 years as an independent Nation - North

Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.

Now, I ask myself what is the problem of the Northerners

The big question is will they take the position of the president and allow all the keys posts to be slotted to other regions in Nigeria

I really need opinion of matured nairalanders on this issue..
Re: Are Northerners In Nigeria Ready To Forfeit All key positions For Presidency? by IGBOSON1: 1:35am On Feb 15, 2015
Who told you they can't have both? It's been done before.....or something approximating it!

1 Like

Re: Are Northerners In Nigeria Ready To Forfeit All key positions For Presidency? by kestolove95(m): 1:38am On Feb 15, 2015
If d north wants power by fire by force as u'v said...gej won get 20% of total vote cast come march28, cox if I wil get u ryt frm ur post,u mean even sambo and all d pdp members won't vote gej but buhari..
Re: Are Northerners In Nigeria Ready To Forfeit All key positions For Presidency? by Tundenoni(m): 1:49am On Feb 15, 2015
United we stand, divided we fall...

this post will not stop people from voting Buhari..

Northerner or southerner all we want is change

saiBuhari

(1) (Reply)

‘jonathan, Buhari Have Failed To Reckon With Igbo Nation’ / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Bank Doors. / One Word For Femi Fani K.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.