Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Oau Direct Entry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Direct Entry (466 Views)

OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / Please Help Oau Direct Entry,screening Issues / 2015/16 OAU Direct Entry,post Umte Form Is Out.call-09034077456 For Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Direct Entry by pearlbee(f): 1:53am On Feb 15, 2015
Am new here!and I just need some infos and guidelines..I finished my nd at yabatech and I studied banking and finance I want to take a direct entry form to oau to study english.pls how possible is it.
Re: Oau Direct Entry by Amthol(m): 2:16am On Feb 15, 2015
On issues i don't have much info on that however i know one thing for sure is that if u were to continue at yabatech u hv higher possibilities of been given admission
Re: Oau Direct Entry by oluwashola4me(m): 3:33am On Feb 15, 2015
pearlbee:
Am new here!and I just need some infos and guidelines..I finished my nd at yabatech and I studied banking and finance I want to take a direct entry form to oau to study english.pls how possible is it.
Which session, ma'am?
Re: Oau Direct Entry by Linzo(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2015
@ pearibee, there are vital points you need to post before i can give you the answer to your qustions.

So please what is your CGPA? How many sittings in your WAEC? and finally which region are you from
Re: Oau Direct Entry by pearlbee(f): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oh am sorry didn't know,I have upper credit(3:15)in banking and finance and I did just one sittings in my waec all c's...thank u sir
Re: Oau Direct Entry by pearlbee(f): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oh am sorry didn't know,I have upper credit(3:15)in banking and finance and I did just one sittings in my waec all c's...thank u sir.....am from lagos

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Greatest Lie Told On The Internet? / Nigerian Education System / Uniuyo Commence Her Freshers Screening Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.