Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

GEJ Or Buhari?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Or Buhari?? (571 Views)

GEJ Or GMB Who Is More Intelligent? See Pix Below / Only A Bastard From Igboland Would Vote Apc Or Buhari / Nairaland Online Poll: Goodluck Or Buhari. Vote Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Or Buhari?? by falseman(m): 2:45am On Feb 15, 2015
Nigerians should grow up. It's sad we are putting so much effort on debates concerning this 2 presidential candidates and if truth needs to be told none of them is worth the stress. Election will come and go and no matter who wins be sure looting will continue, the roads will remain a death trap, you won't have constant electricity, economy will keep getting worse and the politicians will keep smiling.

I listened to Fela's songs and there's nothing different from the situation we have at hand today it's just a circle so be sure nothing will CHANGE whether you debate and kill yourselves.

Is voting your civic responsibility? NO!! Why? We only have thieves and looters to choose from.

#Getwise9ja
Re: GEJ Or Buhari?? by madridguy(m): 2:50am On Feb 15, 2015
Sai Buhari
Sai Baba
March4buhari
Katsina to Aso Rock straight.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Or Buhari?? by falseman(m): 2:57am On Feb 15, 2015
madridguy:
Sai Buhari
Sai Baba
March4buhari
Katsina to Aso Rock straight.

If you are wise enough you will stop this Sai Buhari nonsense. It's Kai Nigerians.

CHANGE? We won't see any despite who takes that position after election so keep Sai-ing
Re: GEJ Or Buhari?? by madridguy(m): 2:59am On Feb 15, 2015
falseman:

If you are wise enough you will stop this Sai Buhari nonsense. It's Kai Nigerians.

CHANGE? We won't see any despite who takes that position after election so keep Sai-ing

Keep your ill-advise to yourself.
Re: GEJ Or Buhari?? by CharliParker: 3:52am On Feb 15, 2015
PIs I need CHANGE
Re: GEJ Or Buhari?? by kestolove95(m): 4:27am On Feb 15, 2015
Change jonathan
Sai buhari
Change sambo
Sai osinbajo
Change pdp
Sai apc
Re: GEJ Or Buhari?? by Dasini: 5:17am On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari ni joor, why dat dude ranting, vote who u want and stop disturbing other. Ho to the street, only igbo folks in lagos, and not those based at home are supporting jonathan,I was in aba to my rude shocked,I realised opinion were diverse
Re: GEJ Or Buhari?? by falseman(m): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Dasini:
Buhari ni joor, why dat dude ranting, vote who u want and stop disturbing other. Ho to the street, only igbo folks in lagos, and not those based at home are supporting jonathan,I was in aba to my rude shocked,I realised opinion were diverse

You think Buhari will change anything or you prefer him to be the one siphoning our wealth?

(1) (Reply)

Civil Society Organisations Seek Immediate Sack Of NSA, Security Chiefs / 2 Cars,trailer With Arms And Explosives Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri / 70% Jonathan Supporters Can’t State His Achievements – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.