Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,850 members, 7,855,518 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Reason Why Nigeria Needs CHANGE . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Why Nigeria Needs CHANGE . (335 Views)

The Three Changes Nigeria Needs, By Muhammadu Buhari / Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control / Why Kogi Needs Change Of Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Nigeria Needs CHANGE . by CharliParker: 3:32am On Feb 15, 2015
Considering the rate of transformations happening in most APC states then I left no doubt in my mind that if these state Governors with likes of Fashola, Owelle Rochas, Amaechi, Aregbesola and kwakwanso etc can change or transform their state with the available resources in their state. I found 70 % of APC reasonable that they can transform this country if given the chance with Buhari who has 0% tolerance of corruption , though they are not saints but they can do better unlike most PDP Govnors that have not transform their state I wonder if it is Nigeria they will transform as for GEJ I said thank you for we have seen your transformation for the past six(6) years now you have tried but we need change. GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: The Reason Why Nigeria Needs CHANGE . by kestolove95(m): 4:18am On Feb 15, 2015
Wetin no b my concern no concern mi but dix one concern. Mi
Sai baba 72
Change jonathan

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Is Qualifield To Be President. / WHO GETS THE HIGHEST STREET ENDORSEMENTS As Nigerians Speak For APC & PDP (VIDEO / Please I Need Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.