Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Database Management / Web Designing / Web Application Development - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Database Management / Web Designing / Web Application Development (898 Views)

Database Management / Web Designing/ Applications Development/database Management / Web Application Development / Database Management & Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Database Management / Web Designing / Web Application Development by pintogen: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2009
Course Benefits

Whether you consider your career a lifelong journey toward personal fulfillment or a way of making ends meet, TreComms Courses helps you reach your career goals by defining the skills necessary to master today's technology-driven world.

Becoming TreComms Student reaps great rewards. Many candidates have experienced greater success in their lives or careers after enrolling Web Technologies courses.

Consider some of the benefits you can earn with TreComms Programme:

Validate and specialize in defined job-role skills.

Add industry-recognized credentials to your resume.

Increase your salary and job responsibilities.

Distinguish yourself from co-workers and earn advancement within your organization.

Keep your skills up-to-date in the evolving technology world.

Professional job-role courses benefit both individuals and employers. For individuals, Web Technologies Course is a gateway to career opportunities and advancement. For organizations,Web Technologies Course is a way to reduce hiring and training costs, and create a properly skilled workforce. Without these benefits, all parties waste time and money with development mistakes, misdirected skills and hiring obstacles.

Benefits for Participants

Job-role Web Technologies Course enhances an individual's career by demonstrating to employers one's readiness to perform the tasks required for real jobs today. Obtaining an industry-recognized Web Technologies Course validates an individual's competence in a set of job-role skills

TreComm Web Technologies Course can:

Validate to employers an individual's IT job skills in various disciplines and at various levels of advancement.

Provide a baseline measurement of these job skills.

Allow portability of these job skills within the industry.

Provide criteria for advancement within an organization.

Benefits for Employers

TreComm Web Technologies Course provides job-role definition and skills standards for companies to meet recruitment needs. TreComm Web Technologies Course also provides industry-recognized objectives and standards for comprehensive educational resources.

Courses within TreComm job-role program can:

Help employers ensure that employees are proficient in the job skills necessary for meeting the company's needs.

Guide companies to utilize industry-sanctioned best practices.

Reduce training costs.

Provide employers with standardized criteria for screening, hiring and/or advancing employees within an organization.

Create a framework to meet workforce needs using public/private partnerships between academic institutions and employers.

Allow companies to distinguish themselves in the marketplace and to customers and suppliers.

Who Should Earn TreComm Web Technologies Programme?

TreComm job-role Courses is important for all types of IT professionals, from career changers and business professionals to experienced and certified IT professionals.

College bound high school students

TreComm prepares high school students with the essential Web-related skills to acquire professional level internships while also earning college credit towards a postsecondary degree, such as an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree.

Job seeking high school students

TreComm teaches only the essential Web-related skills that can position a recent high school graduate to earn a non-exportable, high demand and high wage job. TreComm Courses demonstrates to employers that you are well qualified for a wide variety of Web-related job roles.

Career changers

TreComm Courses is an excellent way to enter the IT industry because vendor-neutral skill Courses address the roles and responsibilities of a specific position. TreComm focuses on industry standards, and leading hardware and software technologies. Career changers are not limited by knowledge of only one IT platform.

Business professionals

TreComm Course demonstrates knowledge of industry standards, best practices, and leading hardware and software technology. Taking the time to learn new IT concepts shows a commitment to keep pace with today's technology-driven economy, to better understand a customer's business, and to become more self-sufficient by better understanding the technology on which almost every professional relies.

Who Should Attend

Non IT professionals who is looking for foundation/Advance knowldge in Web Application Development
IT professionals who are seeking skills upgrading in the area of web applications/services development.

The topics covered include:

(1) The design, development and management of web applications
(2) Client-side application development
(3) Server-side application development
(4) Databases within web applications
(5) Open source software for web applications
(6) Server administration, performance, and tuning

You can email us at treasurecomputeredu@yahoo.com treasureeduenquiries@yahoo.com
Re: Database Management / Web Designing / Web Application Development by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2009
I was hoping you have come here to come and teach us a thing or 2,
Re: Database Management / Web Designing / Web Application Development by pintogen: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2009
You are free to ask any question that as to do with Web Application Development with PHP/MYSQL, ASP.NET, JSP, JANASCRIPTS. if you feel the answers i supply you is not enough then you are free to mail me on treasurecomputeredu@yahoo.com for further informations and free materials.
Re: Database Management / Web Designing / Web Application Development by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2009
Sorry, I am one of the free teachers around here (in webmasters section). Anyway, i am not saying you should give everything for free (even I do not do that - we are all here to market) - it is just that when ppl see some of what you have to offer - it will help your business to grow.
When i first came to NL some years ago - i was alwayz making posts like review my site - get this, get that - without really helping anyone - so later i decided to step back and watch how it is being done - now i have changed. You can check https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-213492.0.html - and those that have been following my posts even if they do not visit my website know that i am capable of what i am advertising - and i have actually done some jobs from some ppl here on NL.

You can take a cue from there and move on. Look around, look at what ppl really need and give them some of it to put them on the right track while u keep the rest for yourself. I can start pasting adverts like "Design your facebook application today, " - rather i decided to create a thread - about how to make a facebook application and proceeded to explain how to create a basic one from the scratch complete with screenshots and source codes - that leaves little room for doubt. I did something similar for chat, and lots of other stuffs too. Let ppl benefit from you and you too will benefit from them!

(1) (Reply)

Basic And Intermediate Microsoft Excel Course-nyanfu.com / Ciin Examination / Pdms Training Across Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.