Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) (15055 Views)

Soldiers Dig Out Bombs Planted On The Road By Boko Haram Members (Pics) / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Buhari Meets With African Diplomatic Corps Members (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by RYANAYO(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Gruesome footage has emerged of what appears to show Nigerian soldiers slitting the throats of insurgents and dumping their bodies in a mass grave.
In one horrific video, a Boko Haram suspect is pulled from a truck and held down while a man in military uniform slices his neck open with a combat knife, hurling his body into a pit.
The scene is repeated with another suspect on the same bloodied patch at the edge of the grave.
Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members

see video at http://sharebitemag..com/2015/02/video-of-nigerian-soldiers-cutting.html#ixzz3RnQkT1zP The video contains graphic images. or click here to watch

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by darksuit(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2015
My guy, I think those are Shekau's men
not any soldier
But if they're soldiers that's good
Shekau will be damned

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Faibuhari: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2015
I will even slit their throats if you give me knife to do it. Gallant soilders kill them all

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by darksuit(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
I will even slit their throats if you give me knife to do it. Gallant soilders kill them all

Osheyyyy, Darken Rahl grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by RYANAYO(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2015
darksuit:
My guy, I think those are Shekau's men
not any soldier
if you watch the video you will hear what they're saying they're soldiers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by francizy(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2015
This is most def BH members slitting the throats of their captives...

**Modified **
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2716696/Held-throats-slit-dumped-shallow-grave-But-Boko-Haram-terrorists-savagely-executed-Nigerian-army.html
I just confirmed its the Nigerian soldiers. What do you expect when Shekau released a footage of Nigerian soldiers been beheaded?

The military do not take killing them lightly oh! I won't blame them. All I hope for is that they wipe out insurgency..

Its an old news tho..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2015
This is bad, they should be called to order. It may have a strong backlash.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2015
Kudoz to our soldier! Give to the beast what the deserve!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by darksuit(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2015
RYANAYO:
if you watch the video you will hear what they're saying they're soldiers.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by yoged(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2015
This is an old video circulating for a long time now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by okpamson15(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2015
The book of revelution tel us the forth coming of this all. More strength to your elbo my NA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Skako(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2015
Dem be chiken?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2015
I think this is a welcome development. Whoever kills by slitting of throats must DIE by gruesome slitting of his/her own throat. This is better than taking them to court and getting them "freed" or light jail sentence like Ogwuche and Kabiru Sokoto. Wish Shekau can be caught healthy and alive, tied to a pole and every Nigeria citizen can pierce one pin each into his dick and eyes on a daily basis. What a sweet way to see terrorists suffer...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Missy89(f): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2015
barcanista:
I think this is a welcome development. Whoever kills by slitting of throats must DIE by gruesome slitting of his/her own throat. This is better than taking them to court and getting them "freed" or light jail sentence like Ogwuche and Kabiru Sokoto. Wish Shekau can be caught healthy and alive, tied to a pole and every Nigeria citizen can pierce one pin each into his dick and eyes on a daily basis. What a sweet way to see terrorists suffer...

The military should not wage wars with emotions. That is what makes them professional.
This is not the 13th century.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by dkronicle(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2015
nia
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by dkronicle(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Old video, ow can naija soldiers start to kill dem after doin incartation or d stupid islamic sound. Dats boko cutting there village members neck.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2015
Nice move kill the bastards putting them in prison will amount to another prison break by their members and this bastards will return to unleash more mayhem
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2015
Well, I have no sympathy for BokoHaram that are slaughtered like rams. In fact, I endorse their slaughtering. The problem we have is that our prosecutors usually fails to present document as evidence in court though they are sure of the involvement of the culprit. What we get is pressure groups inteference and light sentences. I have heard of a convicted BH getting 3years jail term. My dear, you cant separate a professional from emotion in extreme circumstance just like this. Real Justice must be served.
Missy89:

The military should not wage wars with emotions. That is what makes them professional.
This is not the 13th century.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by whizbee(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2015
This is actually gruesome but karma is what is happening
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by westbee: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2015
Ooh! I see
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2015
There are instances where these boko boys used chain saws to cut off people's heads after lying them down in straight lines.

If only some of us know the risk and pain these soldiers live on a daily basis we won't sit in the comfort of our rooms to condemn these soldiers.

If somebody comes to your house with the intention to kill you and you see him first what will you guys do?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2015
Will even do it if am given the chance sef
Would make sure I torture them first, by cutting all part of their body, starting from the leg before finally cutting their head
BEAST
Kill them all angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2015
Why do you idiots like reposting Old crap ?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Doortun(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2015
It is still wrong, killing them in front of camera will spring up worse revenge. Let's wait and see.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by fr3do(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2015
Those are not men of the Nigerian Army.
The insurgents also wear camouflage.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by SkyBlue1: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2015
And which ones are they keeping alive to use to gather information and intel?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Trippledots(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2015
kill by the sword, die by the sword..... OH GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR CHILDREN
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Zuria(f): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
barcanista:

Now, I'm sure this account have been hacked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Now they want to turn the villains to the victims

WombRaiders:
The Obama administration wants the rest of the world to believe that wide spread poverty and systematic corruption are behind the Boko Haram insurgency. This off course is all hog wash rubbish from that muslim apologist bastard in the white house who has come out severally in defense of Islam more so than Muslims themselves.

Obama seems more bothered in defending Islam than condemning the acts of Muslims these days and he has gone a step futher to blame the west for the actions of Islamic terrorists group on them. This is akin to blaming the victim and turning the villan to the victim.

The current US ambassador ( that CIA bastard) has come out to even blame Christian communities for instigating attacks by muslims on them! Can you beat that crap?

Off course we all know what this rubish by the Obama administration is all geared towards ensuring that their preferred candidate from the north emerges back into power. The power dynamics of this will see a halt in further Nigerian Russian ad Chinnese cooperation that America feels left out.

The topic of debate here is to see exactly what is fueling radical Islam in the north and specifically the main inspirations behind the original core founders of the boko haram group.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serial Contestants In Nigeria’s Electoral System / Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable / How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.