Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Poll Shift Won’t Affect Final Results, Says IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll Shift Won’t Affect Final Results, Says IBB (742 Views)

Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate / I Still Miss Abiola, Says IBB @ 74 / Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll Shift Won’t Affect Final Results, Says IBB by Sunky200: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Ibrahim Babangida, former military president of Nigeria, has expressed confidence that the general election will hold on March 28 and April 11,
maintaining that the shift in dates will not affect the results.

Speaking with members of the Arewa Community for Change, who paid a courtesy visit to his hilltop
residence in Minna, capital of Niger state, on Saturday, Babangida appealed to Nigerians to join hands with the government in the fight against insurgency.
He said the current situation in the northeast should not be seen as a problem peculiar to that part of the
country.

“I think people should not see the insecurity as restricted to north- east alone; it is the problem of the
entire country,” he said. “Nigeria is under insurgency not only north-east. Nigerians should see it from that perspective and for that they should support the
military to end the insurgency.”

He said the rescheduling of the election will not affect the outcome of the process.
He also urged INEC to improve in the provision of information in respect of permanent voter cards.
Babangida commended the members of the group for propagating the gospel of peace, particularly at during the electioneering period.

Responding, Mohammed Mohammed, the state coordinator of the organisation, appealed to INEC to conduct peaceful and credible election.

source: http://www.thecable.ng/poll-shift-wont-affect-final-results-says-ibb

I hope this is so.
Re: Poll Shift Won’t Affect Final Results, Says IBB by phlemzy: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2015
IBB may be correct because if the shift was to perfect how rigging is to be achieved by whoever, there's a limit to rigging as it cannot exceed a well gapped majority votes in the other direction.
Re: Poll Shift Won’t Affect Final Results, Says IBB by baybeeboi: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2015
well spoken.
But them go gree?
Re: Poll Shift Won’t Affect Final Results, Says IBB by Sunky200: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2015
baybeeboi:
well spoken.
But them go gree?

easier said than done, we know what our respective leaders are capable of.
if na you, you go gree?
Re: Poll Shift Won’t Affect Final Results, Says IBB by mcdc: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2015
Yes oh, GEJ WILL STILL WIN.
OBJ PRES FOR 8YRS, ATKU VICE FOR 8YRS, AMECHI SPEAKER FOR 8YRS, GOV. FOR 8YRS ALL IN PDP NOW CHANGING TO APC AND THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN IN APC WANT OIL WELL .......THAT IS THE CHANGE THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR.

........... . THEY SHOULD BE REMINDED THAT OUR UNITY IS NOT NEGOTIABLE NOR IS THEIR SELFISH INTEREST WORTH OUR UNITY. ...................
Re: Poll Shift Won’t Affect Final Results, Says IBB by Crocz(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2015
I can categorically tell you that this man wrote the script Jonathan is following

He showed Jonathan how to buy time using military cohersion to force INEC into postponing the election

His plan is to lead the absent-sighted Jonathan to tactically make the election result INCONCLUSIVE

I pity Jonathan, these people have plausible deniability when matter go gass....some leaders never learn sha

Remember Laurent Gbagbo of Cote' Ivore?...yeah, he's rotting away in a dungeon now awaiting trial at ICC...his advisers and planners?, they all deserted him, fled and denied ever being involved.
Jonathan said he once had no shoes, I'll advice he go back jejely to Otuoke with the designers he's got now or he could disappear into obscurity and history will reference him as a tale of caution to others!

(1) (Reply)

The Psycho-analysis Of Peter Ayodele Fayose / US Investigator Exposes Apc,prove Buhari ‘london’ Interview Was In Nigeria - PIC / Picture Of Buhari And Tinubu In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.