Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Jonathan Planning “gbagbo Treatment” For Nigeria — Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Planning “gbagbo Treatment” For Nigeria — Obasanjo (398 Views)

I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo / Jonathan Planning “gbagbo Treatment” For Nigeria — Obasanjo / Jonathan Planning "Gbagbo Treetment"for Nigeria......... Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Planning “gbagbo Treatment” For Nigeria — Obasanjo by Fpisanta221(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Saturday said
that President Goodluck Jonathan may be working
towards a controversial poll and possibly, exit from
office, the same way former Ivorian president, Laurent
Gbagbo, did in his country.

“It looks to me that the President is trying to playing
Gbagbo. Gbagbo was the former President of Cote
d’Ivoire and Gbagbo made sure he postponed the
election in his country until he was sure he would win
and then allowed the election to take place. He got an
inconclusive election in the first ballot and I believe
this is the sort of thing Nigeria may fall into if I am
right in what I observed as the grand plan and then in
the run-off, Gbagbo lost with 8 per cent behind
Ouattara and then refused to hand over."

http:///1uVWI3h
Re: Jonathan Planning “gbagbo Treatment” For Nigeria — Obasanjo by temitemi1(m): 9:29am On Feb 15, 2015
This old fool should shut his mouth! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Jonathan Planning “gbagbo Treatment” For Nigeria — Obasanjo by baybeeboi: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ is a mad man.
Take Him serious........you are mad too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Need Change Or Continuity? / Falana To Jega: Don’t Let Military, NSA Blackmail INEC / Photo: No PVC, No Communion As Stated By Rev. Uma Ukpai Of Victory Cathedral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.