Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? (1414 Views)

Believing In Vain ( 1 Corinthians 15:2) - Paul Ellis / 1 Corinthians 1:17-31 The Worst Passage In The Bible / If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2015
paul writes that Jesus will be under God

help me
Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2015
Those who claim that Jesus is Almight God, do not read the bible. Even when they do, they try to twist certain verses to suit their doctrine.

The scripture is very clear. The one u quoted above and the other one at John 14:28, where Christ said the father is greater than he is.

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by lomprico(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Preciousgirl:

help me
Where did u hear or see that Jesus is equal to God
Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by Bowaley17(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Preciousgirl:

help me
Jesus is the servant of God...by the way ur face looks familiar...
IamBOWALEY
Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by Lex11(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

There is only one GOD, albeit revealed to men in Three Persons. ("For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." - 1 John 5:7)

GOD is unfathomable... don't try to figure Him out, or get bogged down in unimportant arguments... by grace and faith given by GOD, believe in the Lord JESUS CHRIST unto salvation. Gbam!
--------

"I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour." - Isaiah 43:11

3 Likes

Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by Bilabong(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Preciousgirl:

help me
the last time I checked there was God the father,God the son & God the holy spirit but act as one.
Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by Debroslink: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
1 Corinthians 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Check out the last line... That God may be all in all. It didn't say the Father may be all in all. It says God may be all in all.

This means the Father, Son and Holy Spirit will be all in all.

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by Ndipe(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lex11:
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

There is only one GOD, albeit revealed to men in Three Persons. ("For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." - 1 John 5:7)

GOD is unfathomable... don't try to figure Him out, or get bogged down in unimportant arguments... by grace and faith given by GOD, believe in the Lord JESUS CHRIST unto salvation. Gbam!
--------

"I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour." - Isaiah 43:11

"GOD is unfathomable... don't try to figure Him out, or get bogged down in unimportant arguments... by grace and faith given by GOD, believe in the Lord JESUS CHRIST unto salvation." Gbam!
--------[/color]

Excellent.
Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by ICEWIN: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Then why did Jesus said GOD The father is greater than GOD The son and the holyspirit?
john 14 vs 28
Bilabong:

the last time I checked there was God the father,God the son & God the holy spirit but act as one.
Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by Csonice1: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Preciousgirl:

help me

Sincerely, I understand that when we try to read the Bible with our human wisdom we get it all wrong. There is a reason Jesus calls them the mysteries of the kingdom of God.
Jesus is an integral dimension of God; because He is His Word, with God from the beginning.
{according to John1:1&2}

For our sakes he stripped himself of Glory and came down to drink of the cup: and to rise on the third day for our redemption.

Now, when he took flesh he became a little lower than the angels and became who we are that we might become who He is.

When He resurrected He ascended far above principalities and powers : and sat at God's right hand ( the same position of authority with Him).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by Janosky: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Csonice1:

Sincerely, I understand that when we try to read the Bible with our human wisdom we get it all wrong. There is a reason Jesus calls them the mysteries of the kingdom of God.
Jesus is an integral dimension of God; because He is His Word, with God from the beginning.
{according to John1:1&2}

For our sakes he stripped himself of Glory and came down to drink of the cup: and to rise on the third day for our redemption.

Now, when he took flesh he became a little lower than the angels and became who we are that we might become who He is.

When He resurrected He ascended far above principalities and powers : and sat at God's right hand ( the same position of authority with Him).

Continue to DECEIVE YOURSELF, mr TWISTER.

John 1:1, the Word is a living being different from God's spoken word & different from the only true God, his Father. John 17:3,17.

grin
Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by Janosky: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Preciousgirl:

help me

Acts 9:3-20.Ephesians 4:6.1Corinthians 3:23 and 11:3,
2Corinthians 11:31. Apostle Paul has helped you, but you must help yourself and set yourself free from the Trinity Virus DELUSION confusing Christendom and placing them in bondage.
John 8:32

grin
Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by donnie(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Preciousgirl:

help me

Couldn't you at least quote the 1Cor15:28 ?

1 Corinthians 15:28
And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

TRINITY is a doctrine of devils. Let's say it as it is.
Re: If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? by Csonice1: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Janosky:

Continue to DECEIVE YOURSELF, mr TWISTER.

John 1:1, the Word is a living being different from God's spoken word & different from the only true God, his Father. John 17:3,17.

grin

I love that: for Christ's sake and His gospel you can call me whatever you want but His Word still stands. Glory to God!.
If it were not so, I would have told you; However, no one can change the Truth of God's Word.

Did the scriptures not say that our life is hidden with Christ in God?
Did the Bible not say that the head of Christ is God?; Is the head to be separated from the rest of the body? Do they not work in unison to form one body?

Is it not written in God's Word that a man shall leave his father and his mother and cleave unto his wife and the twain (two) shall be one flesh? How much more they that are one Spirit : of which when John saw Jesus in Revelations ; the Lord Jesus told him "I am the Alpha and Omega.."

Did Colossians 1:15 not say that Jesus is the image of the invisible God?

These things are mysteries: that's why the heavenly beigns are not tired to praise God
as the mysteries unfold : They are willing to cast their crowns and bow to the God who is full of mysteries.

Colossians 2:8-10
"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10.And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:"

Goodnight.

(1) (Reply)

October Devotion Where Are The Faithful Catholics? / Golden Anniversary Of Eckankar, Religion Of The Light And Sound Of God (video) / Booom! Christ Embassy Int'l Goes Into The Guinness Book Of Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.