Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose (1071 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by naijacenter(f): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2015
By Ehi Ekhator, Naija Center News

The executive governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose has said that a former governor of the state and a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Dr. Kayode Fayemi can  play an alleged audio recording on another plant.

The governor was responding to a statement released by Fayemi that some soldiers are willing to testify in support of the leaked audio record, which exposed how some chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party connived with the military to rig the June 21, 2014 governorship election in Ekiti.

Fayemi disclosed this while responding to questions on a live programme "APC Change Hour" on Akure, Ondo State-based Adaba 88.9fm.

He said “We are taking every step to ensure this does not go unpunished. There are many soldiers willing to testify.

“There are many Captain Sagir Kolis who are willing to give evidence in the court of law. I am just appealing to all Nigerians to be patient as events unfold”.

While responding through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi,  Governor Fayose said he doesn't have time to waste on the issue of purported audio recording, adding that he is more concerned on developing Ekiti as he promised.

He said " We don't have time for that. We are concerned with developing Ekiti State and to deliver our electoral pormises. Audio clip issue is a distraction which we understand.

"To the press, is worth amplifying. To Ekiti people, it is meaningless because they elected their governor.

"As i had said earlier, let them go to court and prove genuineness of their claim. The MTN call logs between Justice Ayo Salami and APC chieftains to buy judgement for Fayemi and Aregbesola could not be relying on by the court.

NAIJA CENTER, let Fayemi leave this planet and go to another planet to play his clip, we are not moved."

Read more: http://www.naijacenter.com/politics/fayemi-can-go-another-planet-play-audio-clip-fayose/
Follow us: @naijacenter on Twitter | naijacenter on Facebook
Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by luvmijeje(f): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2015
Before reading this, I've be wondering why the lousy Governor have been unusually quiet lately. God don catch am.

5 Likes

Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by Babacele: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2015
luvmijeje:
Before reading this, I've be wondering why the lousy Governor have been unusually quiet lately. God don catch am.
he knows he is spending some nice time in jail very soon. Why won't this uncultured rogue tell the weak president to rig,asassinate or cause war to cover up their atrocities? but God go shock una!

3 Likes

Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by luvmijeje(f): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Babacele:
he knows he is spending some nice time in jail very soon. Why won't this uncultured rogue tell the weak president to rig,asassinate or cause war to cover up their atrocities? but God go shock una!

All his foolish bragging has to come to an end..... Eyaaaaaah. The shocking have started.

2 Likes

Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2015
Many Nigerians, especially the youth, need someone to be thinking for them. They need someone to guide and counsel them always.
I don't really understand what is really happening to the respective thinking faculties of many youth of this Country. It does baffle me a lot why it's so hard for many of the Youth to comprehend, probably to the fullest, the happenings and occurrences in the nation. The first priority of a government is the provision of security for the lives and properties of the citizenry. Once a government failed to provide a security for her subjects, that's mean its incapable!
We should take the Bull by its Horns, and stop diverting the blames. If indeed GMB knows about BokoHaram, why the UN, US, EU have not listed him in their respective Black Books (for terrorists). Why are they granting him permission to enter their countries, and even got interviewed on a national television (CNN) at the expense of the interests of their respective citizens?
Is JEG administration so weak to arrest and interrogate a prime suspect that's causing chaos and insecurity? Where are the evidences that APC has hand in the insurgency?
I advise many of us to start think straight for Nigeria to be great again!!!

4 Likes

Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by baybeeboi: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2015
Fayose giving APC nightmares since 1708.
And the Man is not stoping.

1 Like

Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by Oklander: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
This thug of a governor, na pity go be your name when GMB wins and open file on top una head, including ffk. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by Oklander: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
luvmijeje:
grin
Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by Dasini: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
He has been quiet since the event of tape recording, he surely knows he has a serious battle ahead of him. This guy wil definitely go in history as the first election rigger to be caught.fayose your days are numbered in state house

1 Like

Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by gen2briz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
I pity fayose

1 Like

Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
lol, I love dis fayose of a man....d guy no send at all, dis is how a leader is supposed to be,some times u gv deaf ears to rumors and bullshit.....meanwhile GEJ till my scrotum stops producing spermatozoa

2 Likes

Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by PassingShot(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
I pity not Fayose but the Ekiti ketes.

It must be very disheartening knowing that you're being led by a thug, a chief thug.

1 Like

Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by jimmayoy: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ahhh at last,its now u know that the people of ekiti needs development abi?all the while u have been making noise,pokenosing into things that's not ur business u never knew abi?i can see obj chuckling and tinubu laughing.fools die many times before their death.had i known always come last.
Re: 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose by pheliciti: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mr Fayose, pride and arrogance goes before a fall....

(1) (Reply)

Interim Government Rumour Treasonable – President Jonathan / Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video.see It / VIDEO: Jonathan Must Not See Or Hear This, Femi Fani-kayode Changes Tune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.