Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) (62704 Views)

Accident Kills 2 Corpers In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / NYSC Corp Member Drowned At Obunnagha Community Bayelsa State / This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by saltysleek(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sad loss. My condolences to his family.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sijo01:
Promising young life wasted! RIP

Swimming is not by machoism......... If you don't know how to swim, stay away from anything water. Don't endanger your life to please anybody.

And you're supposed to learn how to swim on your bed or in your bath tub abi? angry
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by danielmichael(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Make him die abeg

Who did he wants to impress??

Bleep his fuckin ass in obio ekpo

Idi0t

Aniting that im nad 100%@it i dnt go near it

So man go and learn it in hell fire
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by bnovative(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sad! Ibeno beach is the shore of Atlantic ocean, was there nobody to advise him not to enter the water? RIP
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Curvinus(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
RIP man. Na person wey water see im leg na him e dey carry.

Makes me remember the day i nearly drowned at Sharon hotel swimming pool in Abuja.

Having not horned my skills eough to navigate the entire length of the pool, I went on a death collusion course believing guts was all that i needed. How wrong.
And were it not for the timely intervention of Thelma, that damsel that could put a fish to shame in any water, chai i for don become statistics.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Dammyjohn(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
May his macho soul rest in peace.Amin!
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
wow!! Nigerian population is reducing gradually...
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
vinohh:
Val madness, mabe he wants to show his lover, that he can breath fine under water grin
Be careful how you react to news like this, this is a mishap and a life was lost...you shouldn't laugh at the dead. Rejoice with those that rejoice and mourn with those that mourn, am not wishing you bad but you should know that we all have our respective time when we would all pass on unto the other life and the way the manner we leave is entirely God's business, its not dependent on how 'skillful' or 'wise' we are. This guy may be good @ swimming, nobody knows. Just pray his soul is accepted in the heavenlies and also pray God comforts his loved ones, this is how to show love. God commands we love one another John 15:17. Its well with Us.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by ignis: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Swimming is not compulsory. ...
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Sijo01(f): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

And you're supposed to learn how to swim on your bed or in your bath tub abi? angry

In your wash hand basin.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by mmsen: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why take pics of someone dead/dying?
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Bad
Such a young life taken...if u can't swim , why should you try it ? Pls let's always be careful.

How do people learn to swim if they won't try it?

Accidents happen...even experienced swimmers could drown on a bad day.

I was at that Ibeno Beach last week for some Environmental impact assessment work. It didn't look particularly dangerous to me, though I didn't attempt swimming.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Sylverbox(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Like my people say, 'water is best enjoyed inside a cup'
RIP Mr Macho! We match on to March without you. sad

1 Like

Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by clemz88(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari is responsible for this angry
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by tempest01(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
When I go to ibeno beach and have to enter the water, I count the waves...after two waves, I limit myself

1 Like

Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by yoged(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Remembered during my Nysc days in ibadan, took my babe out to koko dome. She said, babe let's swim. I was like really? Are u ready to press my stomach coz i;ll surely drown. I don't know how to swim ooooooo...... some fools will want to impress and accept it. .... when I no dey craze

1 Like

Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Janetozi(f): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is the work of marine spirit.

R.I.P
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Tonason: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
0nyegame:
Na wa o....what a painful death.R.I.P
Great loss for the family. RIP.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by jobain(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
So sad to hear, RIP
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by milo4real(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
R..I.p bt u no sabi swin u no liv ur sef
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Got that, i'm sorry... RIP to d dead
Ernieman:
Be careful how you react to news like this, this is a mishap and a life was lost...you shouldn't laugh at the dead. Rejoice with those that rejoice and mourn with those that mourn, am not wishing you bad but you should know that we all have our respective time when we would all pass on unto the other life and the way the manner we leave is entirely God's business, its not dependent on how 'skillful' or 'wise' we are. This guy may be good @ swimming, nobody knows. Just pray his soul is accepted in the heavenlies and also pray God comforts his loved ones, this is how to show love. God commands we love one another John 15:17. Its well with Us.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by searay(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
St. Valentine died for love
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Akposkool(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
what no way.That's vicarno my best friend's course mate from Ambrose Alli uni Ekpoma. he was a graduate of English. That's just So sad cus we used to chat n watch football together anytime I visited my friend. o Men this is sad.better call my friend to inform him

3 Likes

Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by SisiNini(f): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
sixtuschimere:
So sad!What a live!A Corps member,Victor Daniels,belonging to 2014 batch was drowned yesterday Feb 14th in Akwa
Ibom state.

He was drowned while swimming at the popular Ibeno beach.The late Victor Daniel has won many 'Mr Macho' awards in his state and during his university days.

May his soul rest in peace.Amen.

Source: http:///ybjg

...Was drowned or drowned?! If he was drowned, then the culprits should be brought to book...

May God comfort the bereaved...

1 Like

Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by bxcode(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Was at that beach a day before this incident happened with my fellow NCCF corpers and nothing happened to any us despite the fact that wave so intense that day, only for us to receive this news the following day that a fellow corps member got drowned at that same beach....imagine the feeling. Life is indeed short, no one knows when his time will come.
RIP in peace fellow comrade!!
All Akwa Ibom Corpers mourns your death!!
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by luggy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
sixtuschimere:
So sad!What a live!A Corps member,Victor Daniels,belonging to 2014 batch was drowned yesterday Feb 14th in Akwa
Ibom state.

He was drowned while swimming at the popular Ibeno beach.The late Victor Daniel has won many 'Mr Macho' awards in his state and during his university days.

May his soul rest in peace.Amen.

Source: http:///ybjg
A CORPER, OK;;;;;;
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Sconty09(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
AKPABIO BEACH
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by kabuski(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Abii na only him dey swimming pool? Or u sure sey no be swimming stream or river hin go
read the post well and don't try to make fun out of everything..... there is a time for everything under the sun.Gosh too many people posting naughty and childish comment on this forum
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Situation001(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
I actually wanted to go to the beach yesterday but I was held down by a slight headache....

This is a tragedy..
May God comfort his family..

The state coordinator go see something talk again..
has she always has one thing or the other to warn us against...
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
That's y i don't like swimming expecailly wen i drink
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by thefakestan: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
It is a normal occurrence in Ibeno.
Yearly this stuff happens.

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.