Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,584 members, 7,854,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda (1050 Views)

FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots / See The APC Top Shots And Recent Decampee's Who All Lost Their Polling Units / I Got These Stats About APC Top Leaders Tru A BC And Tot U Shud See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by Nightingale99(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2015
Jonathan may not be the best president, BUT Buhari isn't the saviour of Nigeria either. Buhari's lead financiers and entourage (my grouse is mainly with Tinubu & Amechi) are TERRIBLY CORRUPT. They are power hungry, bitter and disgruntled individuals with different hidden agendas ( or not so hidden because its easy to decipher if you follow events).

1. Amechi's main agenda is to get back at President Jonathan period! The promise of making him Buhari's running mate made him dine with the devil. (Meanwhl Prof. Osinbajo was later chosen while he was reduced to mere money bag at the expense of Rivers people)

2. Tinubu's own agenda is to feed his kleptomanic impulses and extend the dominance he has on the south west to other regions of Nigeria.

Isnt it baffling that all of a sudden every PDP reject became saints overnight in APC and are preaching "change".

Never in the history of Nigeria has a C in C been so tolerative of insults, false acquisations and propaganda. Trust me Buhari can't take a quarter of the bull.isht or insults you guys throw at President Jonathan. (Dude's got a thick skin and that is a quality of true leader).

During Obasanjo's tenure you dare not spew trash about him because he'l come for you. His tenure recorded the highest number of high profile political assasinations in Nigeria.

You guys keep saying Jonathan is too corrupt yet Transparency International in a recent publication vindicated him. We keep blaming Jonathan for every ill in our country yet we have institutions established and funded with task payers money to fight corruption, bring development and administer justice. I propose we also hold our institutions, state, local and ward governments accountable.

President Jonathan despite his short comings STILL is the lesser of two evils and he has my vote.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by nwafuluozoh: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2015
Exactly! Jonathan is not the best person to be our President but he is much more better than all the other contestants.

5 Likes

Re: He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
You are right but, it's obvious that all this APC e-goons won't believe or adhere to what u just said because; to them GMB is that saint & Moses that will lead Nigeria to d promise land. But, GEJ is so corrupt that he needs to b thrown into a fire furnace..

Just watching march 28th very closely..

3 Likes

Re: He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by pacifique(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Do you all realized it was truly "fail(ed)buhari"@february? The election never held grin grin grin. This time, it will be 'March(down)buhari' completely from politics. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by temitemi1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
God forbid buhari from rulling this country! GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes

Re: He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by Kennywills7(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gej our man
No vacancy in aso rock
power hungry people can go and die
The change we want is positive change not from corruption to double corruption

5 Likes

Re: He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by ITbomb(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
The former president and his vice who ruled for 8 years in PDP and another who was speaker and governor (12 years in PDP ) are now in APC shouting that PDP has nothing to offer after 16 years. And talking about change

Who is fooling who?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by lazsnaira(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
APC is the same kind of fraud cooked and sold to Nigerians by HausaFulanis and their Yoruba collaborators in the 60s. The same fraud that kept HausaFulanis in power for 40years. The same fraud that made middle beltans think they're hausas until 35years after the civil war &they realised they're being killed in their villages by the same HausaFulanis they fought with against the Igbos. The same fraud that was sold to niger delta and southsouth people to make them stay away why only the Igbos two states fought against the rest of the country, only for the southsouth and niger delta to wake up when the same federal troops Adaka Boro fought for hanged him and Abacha hanged Saro Wiwa later. And so it took the southsouth people 40years to see what Ojukwu had seen long long time ago! Now they're back with this same fraud and they're starting with their favourite ally, the Yorubas who happen to also double as the favourite slave of the born to rule mentality. Anyway, a lot of Yorubas have of course woken up to reality and would not be buying into that fraud this time!

6 Likes

Re: He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by papercoin(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
I've said it times and again
"If you've got no sense at least you've got eyes"

GEJ 2019

Someone would quote me for "mediocrity", but I say use your tongue and count your teeth
Jonah ISN'T the BesT but he's the BETTER candidate

2 Likes

Re: He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by benosky(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
@op i totally agree with d part of ur post dat says buhari is nt a saint. Bt dont u tink 'change' is imperative after 6 yrs of unproductive governance under GEJ? Statistics shows dat 62 percent of nigerians re afraid to take risk, no wonder we re still @ dis point 55 yrs after independence. @op, wake up boy cos d whole world is ahead of us.

1 Like

Re: He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by kay1one2(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Any apc e-rat wey enter here talk trash go get convulsion! !! angry
Gej till whenever!

2 Likes

Re: He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by electropiz(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ndi ofe-mmanu, betrayers since 1420AD,

2 Likes

Re: He Deciphered Apc's Top Echelons Hidden Agenda by ITbomb(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
benosky:
@op i totally agree with d part of ur post dat says buhari is nt a saint. Bt dont u tink 'change' is imperative after 6 yrs of unproductive governance under GEJ? Statistics shows dat 62 percent of nigerians re afraid to take risk, no wonder we re still @ dis point 55 yrs after independence. @op, wake up boy cos d whole world is ahead of us.
You are very right but that change is not Buhari/Tinubu presidency. Fashola is even more independent minded than Osinbajo. If APC had presented Tambuwal / Fashola irrespective of religion, they would had my vote

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Hands Over. Another ICT Center To The Nigerian Police. PICS... / “jonathan Was Never Ready To Fight Boko Haram, We Decided Unilaterally / Celebrity Election Observers? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.