Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Picture To Show That OBJ Is More Sexy Than Tinibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture To Show That OBJ Is More Sexy Than Tinibu (851 Views)

OBJ Is At It Again (photo) / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / Railway Lies- Jonathan Confirms That OBJ Revived The Railways Not Him (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture To Show That OBJ Is More Sexy Than Tinibu by Akon419(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
There has bin media speculation that OBJ is more handsome than Tinibu. Some argue that Tinibu romantic eyes made him more sexy than OBJ, but majority of ladies said they prefer Obj to Tinibu considering the fact that his mouth can withstand one to two hours kissing without stoping.pls feel free to usher in ur own opinion

Re: Picture To Show That OBJ Is More Sexy Than Tinibu by Akon419(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ok

Re: Picture To Show That OBJ Is More Sexy Than Tinibu by ozoigbondu: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
The ugliness of these men is too much

1 Like

Re: Picture To Show That OBJ Is More Sexy Than Tinibu by Akon419(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obj vs Tinibu

Re: Picture To Show That OBJ Is More Sexy Than Tinibu by psucc(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Baba is still 'beautiful' than Tinubu.
Re: Picture To Show That OBJ Is More Sexy Than Tinibu by TruthComeback: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol its just like telling me to choose from a toad face and an ape

1 Like

Re: Picture To Show That OBJ Is More Sexy Than Tinibu by pacifique(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Picture To Show That OBJ Is More Sexy Than Tinibu by Alutasenator: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
I prefer to be like these men provided the money is there for my wife, children and generations unborn to live a comfortable life even after my death.above all, if my first son will take after either of these men in everything,then- i would have fulfilled my dreams.i hate broke beauties with undaunted passion.
Re: Picture To Show That OBJ Is More Sexy Than Tinibu by lorddannie: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
OP,

Chimpanzee and Baboon, which is more handsome and sexy?

BTW, ugly people have money, beautiful wives and many concubines grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan To Bribe National Assembly Members To Postpone Elections Again / Please Help Me Clear This Confusion About Buhari / Bayelsa Holds Mass Burial For PDP Women Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.