Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (42633 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by solarview(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
As

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

i don vex for you now.
i can easily kill you right now.
my father is a babalawo.

because i hate you as i hate buhari, ambode, tinubu, (all this people their thing no dey work again),
somebody will touch you this week,
and your thing will disappear.
you will know i have power!
hear the goat bleat
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by solarview(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
@#

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by bolliejay(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
drillskillz:
Which Ambode are they talking about here?
Is it the same man who couldn't speak intelligently during a debate with Agbaje?
I think some of you should go check out the debate on youtube and see what manner of a dullard he is.
Ambode my ass!
I saw the 2 debate organized for them and beg to differ.
Jimi has nothing to offfer........All he was sayin is "l wil break the toll gate"........and nothing else!
Am not suprised at all, l was told he owned his workers (Jaykay Pharmacy) and he is also a serial tax evader!
Ur JK is a broke ass

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by adaweezy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
duni04:
A couple of Months ago this man was a nobody, nobody knew him. Tinubu finds him, foists him on his Party and he emerges as a governorship candidate. Then the people of Lagos, like the monkeys, baboons and JJCs we are, start shouting and singing "Ambo ni" for someone we don't even know from anywhere! Someone who is only relevant because he wipes Tinubus arse!
Yoruba people! I sorry for una! Una don fall my hand big time!
No need spreading tribal hate it won't work...

6 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by solarview(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
D

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Chitexs250(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fodacis:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Lagos, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, caused a massive commotion at the Ikeja Mall and The Palms, Lekki Mall. His presence caused massive stir in both malls as a hoards of fun-seekers, who had actually besieged the malls to celebrate the day with their loved ones, scrambled to get a glimpse of the unarguable man of the moment.
Known for his unassuming charisma and admirable persona, the reception Ambode got at the Ikeja Mall was unbelievable as the crowd of excited Lagosians grappled in a rush to interact and exchange pleasantries with the much-loved APC candidate. The resulting jostle to get “Ambo-selfies” was so much that Ambode had to practically run out of the mall. His visit almost turned into a rally as crowds of supporters snd admirers started chanting APC ! CHANGE! AMBO ATI DE! Despite the large crowd following him, he managed to stop and greet a lot of children and youths in the thrilling one hour he spent with his teeming admirers within the mall.
One of the people at the Ikeja Mall was quoted as saying, "this man is down to earth, for him to decide to come out this way to celebrate with Lagosians without any fear, this is just too cool".
Ambode’s running mate, Dr. (Mrs) Oluranti Adebule, joined him at the Valentine’s day-out to also meet and interact with the people in the buzz. Popular actor and an APC house of assembly candidate, Desmond Elliot, actress Ayo Adesanya and rapper Jude Abaga (M.I), also were with Ambode for the Mall visit.
After his overwhelming experience at the Ikeja Mall, Akinwunmi Ambode headed to The Palms – Lekki Mall where the reception was similarly awesome. Lots of young people stopped to point him out to others and many of them approached him for selfies. Ambode in his usual easy manner obliged every request and exchanged greetings with many people at the mall. After getting a selfie, a young woman was heard saying "he is always smiling".
He stopped to queue at one of fast food shops before going into a shop to buy some gifts for Valentine. He then went to Soul Lounge with his entourage. While there he was besieged with more supporters and youth seeking for selfies which he duly obliged. There were more chants of "Ambo A ti de! - APC Change!" by the Lekki mall crowd, a clear pointer to the fact that Lagosians want Ambode as their next Executive Governor ahead of the April 11, 2015 poll.
The two mall visits were full of high points, and the overwhelming reception gotten by the APC governorship candidate by both young and old, further attests to his popularity and acceptance as the leading candidate in the race for the Lagos top job. The opposition have an impossible task of catching up with this man who has taken political campaign to a new level

Pix source : https://m.facebook.com/Akinwunmi.Ambode/albums/261139127390324/?start_index=12
That's how we roll in the beauriful city of Lagos state.
VOTE ƑØЯ CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by duni04(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
bolliejay:

I saw the 2 debate organized for them and beg to differ.
Jimi has nothing to offfer........All he was sayin is "l wil break the toll gate"........and nothing else!
Am not suprised at all, l was told he owned his workers (Jaykay Pharmacy) and he is also a serial tax evader!
Ur JK is a broke ass
Bloody liar! Ambode is the king of dullards! You probably didn't have enough Mb to watch the debate and you're here lying. Agbaje floored him on all the issues raised. It got to a point during the debate where Ambode couldn't talk again, he had to read out points from his jotter. The guy is a bloody dullard. His only claim to fame is wiping Tinubus arse. He has nothing to offer Lagos.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdrdYot78T8

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
The front page of this posts stinks of a "40-man laptop crew".

A number of the handles posted a few minutes apart, and were opened on the same day - January 30.

Some others have only pro-Ambode posts since joining in Feb.

Mehn, Jimmy is really old IRL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by anonimi: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
bamidele029:
Wow, man of the people. That is how you test your popularity

yes with people who don't have PVCs and will be enjoying coole inside their mansions on election day while ordinary folks queue up to vote for Jimi Agbaje.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2108383_ambode_jpegf3d9e2187120804fb9995e3c58753962

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by pegasusautos: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
anonimi:

yes with people who don't have PVCs and will be enjoying coole inside their mansions on election day while ordinary folks queue up to vote for Jimi Agbaje.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2108383_ambode_jpegf3d9e2187120804fb9995e3c58753962

see the chunky face, enough meat and drink

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by uchennn: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Some people are gullible, easily carried away. What has he done that earned him such accolades?? I don't believe in partisan politics, but democracy. I don't believe that he's another Fashola either.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by bamidele029: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Just kidding is busy sharing kerosine grin

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by anonimi: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
pegasusautos:
see the chunky face, enough meat and drink

From our stolen IGR that increased from N7.2 billion in 1999 to N246 billion in 2013 i.e. over 34 times.

Has anyone seen

- an increase in number of schools, classrooms, teachers, administrators etc by 34 times?
- an increase in primary health clinics and general hospital beds, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians etc by 34 times?
- extension of TAP water coverage all over the state by 34 times?
- refurbished and expanded FEEDER roads increased by 34 times?

If you have NOT then vote wisely for change in Lagos.
It is time to liberate Lagos from the Thief'nuibu cabal!

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by anonimi: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
bamidele029:
Just kidding is busy sharing kerosine grin

While Ambode's godfather is busy sharing rice and vegetable oil to bribe voters for his puppet.

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by bolliejay(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
duni04:

Bloody liar! Ambode is the king of dullards! You probably didn't have enough Mb to watch the debate and you're here lying. Agbaje floored him on all the issues raised. It got to a point during the debate where Ambode couldn't talk again, he had to read out points from his jotter. The guy is a bloody dullard. His only claim to fame is wiping Tinubus arse. He has nothing to offer Lagos.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdrdYot78T8
Hmmm. Can u pls list some of the points and issues of ur so called "JK"
As for the MB issue, I have unlimited 24/7.

Even jk admitted that BRF performed....and that's wat APC is all about!
Before l continue wit U, tell ur just kidding to payup his 3years tax arrears!

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by adebisicutie: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Abinibi247:
It was an amazing moment to behold, my lil nephew freed himself from my grasp and ran towards AMBODE as he heard chants of AMBO! AMBO! My nephewkept on singing the AMBO anthem by MI, Ice Prince, Olamide etc.. I have never seen that boy so agog! Mr AKinwunmi, this proves an an extent of your love, popularity and acceptance in Lagos. You have my thumb print come April the 11th. Hope there won't be another shift in the election date by INEC.

That's why I love kids, no forming at all. APC songs are always nice and catchy, I used to love Fashola's own too

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by femmy2010(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ambo a ti de.

He sure would get my Vote .

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by tit(f): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
femmy2010:
Ambo a ti de.

He sure would get my Vote .

your vote is a waste.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by femmy2010(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

your vote is a waste.

Hahaha,
to you it is a waste but very much counts for me.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by dozzy001(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
We really want change in Lagos...we can't afford to serve a party for another 4 years..Apc is clamouring for change in Abuja and we need change of seat in Lagos too...jimi Agbaje for sure
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by apeoyemojo: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why are Lagosians celebrating a comon thief? We are our own problems

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Vado:
Dammit that woman beside him is "amoeba-ish" fat. No disrespect tho.
They're both ugly
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by alex406(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
bamidele029:
Wow, man of the people. That is how you test your popularity
popularity is not the same as responsible

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by fuckerholic(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
bolutifeade:
I have noticed that there is something about this man that makes him endearing to the common man. He will surely win, the masses love him
What will you say when JIMI wins
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by fuckerholic(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
adebisicutie:
I was there and heard people telling their kids to go and quickly take pictures with the next Governor grin . Who dosent want to identify with the winning team
You are always everywhere..political prostitute !

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by fuckerholic(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tomiishola:
My brother was telling me he has never seen anything like it before, it was like the man is already the governor.

I heard say one woman left her child and ran to see Ambode grin people started abusing the woman sef.
She is mad

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fodacis:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Lagos, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, caused a massive commotion at the Ikeja Mall and The Palms, Lekki Mall. His presence caused massive stir in both malls as a hoards of fun-seekers, who had actually besieged the malls to celebrate the day with their loved ones, scrambled to get a glimpse of the unarguable man of the moment.
Known for his unassuming charisma and admirable persona, the reception Ambode got at the Ikeja Mall was unbelievable as the crowd of excited Lagosians grappled in a rush to interact and exchange pleasantries with the much-loved APC candidate. The resulting jostle to get “Ambo-selfies” was so much that Ambode had to practically run out of the mall. His visit almost turned into a rally as crowds of supporters snd admirers started chanting APC ! CHANGE! AMBO ATI DE! Despite the large crowd following him, he managed to stop and greet a lot of children and youths in the thrilling one hour he spent with his teeming admirers within the mall.
One of the people at the Ikeja Mall was quoted as saying, "this man is down to earth, for him to decide to come out this way to celebrate with Lagosians without any fear, this is just too cool".
Ambode’s running mate, Dr. (Mrs) Oluranti Adebule, joined him at the Valentine’s day-out to also meet and interact with the people in the buzz. Popular actor and an APC house of assembly candidate, Desmond Elliot, actress Ayo Adesanya and rapper Jude Abaga (M.I), also were with Ambode for the Mall visit.
After his overwhelming experience at the Ikeja Mall, Akinwunmi Ambode headed to The Palms – Lekki Mall where the reception was similarly awesome. Lots of young people stopped to point him out to others and many of them approached him for selfies. Ambode in his usual easy manner obliged every request and exchanged greetings with many people at the mall. After getting a selfie, a young woman was heard saying "he is always smiling".
He stopped to queue at one of fast food shops before going into a shop to buy some gifts for Valentine. He then went to Soul Lounge with his entourage. While there he was besieged with more supporters and youth seeking for selfies which he duly obliged. There were more chants of "Ambo A ti de! - APC Change!" by the Lekki mall crowd, a clear pointer to the fact that Lagosians want Ambode as their next Executive Governor ahead of the April 11, 2015 poll.
The two mall visits were full of high points, and the overwhelming reception gotten by the APC governorship candidate by both young and old, further attests to his popularity and acceptance as the leading candidate in the race for the Lagos top job. The opposition have an impossible task of catching up with this man who has taken political campaign to a new level

Pix source : https://m.facebook.com/Akinwunmi.Ambode/albums/261139127390324/?start_index=12

All nah wash.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by fuckerholic(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
4bobo:
[size=14pt] One thing about this man is he smiles ,smiles and smiles alot. you gotta love him, even if you dont want to.[/size]
Ambode is quite endearing even though that doesn't mean he will be a good gov moreover, he will not win coz he is in a wrong party..we will vote jimi agbaje..we have decided !
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by ogene007: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ambode is a doomed project because majority of Lagosians are sick and tired of thiefnnubu running Lagos as his family business. We want o bring an end to the massive looting going on in Lagos, for how can one explain that 10km of an existing road was done with 80billion naira. Jimi Agbaje till 2023.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by dagr8oy: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
politicians, let's see if he can do d same if he becomes d governor. all na 4ur vote,,,,,foolish naija pple
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by tit(f): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Vado:
Dammit that woman beside him is "amoeba-ish" fat. No disrespect tho.

that must be his sheppopotamus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter / Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari / Governor Wike Laughs As A Comedian Mimics Him At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.