Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu (36210 Views)

Bomb Explosion At University Of Maiduguri Mosque / Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by chizitelu16: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
march buhari to retirement. We cnt b intimidated.
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Obanz2(f): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
faqir:
Olohun ma shanuwa
Amin ooo
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by juman(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Another one nigeria problem.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by stevolutionary(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
tola9ja:
WHAT YOU NEED IS TO VOTE BUHARI ALL THESE BOMBING THAT JONATHAN IS SPONSORING WILL STOP
sorry to disappoint you these islamists don't need sponsor from GEJ. I school in the north I know what we go tru just for being a Christian. I seen imans telling their mass that christian are evil. a non Muslim can't be a class rep in my school. if u are a non Muslim u can't be the HOD of any department we have mosques in very department and faculty but u can't hold a fellowship in a class room. we are being victimized every day. did GEJ sponsor all of these things? the only thing they want is to become president and then if the nation if on fire they don't care don't be deceived be the change they shout. they mean change from Christian to a Muslim and nothing more. when you hear them say Islam is peace this what they mean. until every one in everyplace turns to Islam that is when there would be peace.

I've seen it before they always fail. if the change is true why not fashola for president proven, tested and trusted. why not pat utomi why not former efcc boss .
GEJ come March........ 2091

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Obanz2(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
dapsonjegz:
6weeks counting wif attacks...oga jona shud jus tell us he needs more blood b4 he leave aso rock...sobs
brainless
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by ChimaAgbalajob: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
[size=18pt]As Head of State, if Buhari had massively supported girls education, instead of just stealing money to send his own daughter to school abroad, this girl may not have been convinced to do this.

Compare Buhari's daughter to the helpless girl and see why Nigerians should stop backing people blindly out of ethnic and religious bigotry.
They get there to look after themselves, yet poor masses keep backing them to go and steal more a second time.
Sometimes, i think we deserve what we get.

RIP to the dead.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Obanz2(f): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
mrborntodoit:

You are a f00lish goat, so if you were an a.b.o.k.I , you will get paid by a Niger deltan to kill your own ethnic men and women?

When will your sense be delivered by dhl ?
thanks jare
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by zantama05(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
husnath:
people in damaturu are now in protest because the suicide bomber is brought to the market by army vehicle.
really people are protesting right know?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Muzikluva(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Your use of english is disturbing."Bomb rocks" it shndt be rocks,it is not a good thing,op please take note.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by NPA2015SALES(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Buy all kind of Andriod and smart phones at cheaper rate
Iphone 5s:45000
Iphone 5:35000
Iphone 4s:30000
Techno Phantom:20000
HP 630:40000
Blackberry Q10:25000
BlackberryQ5:18000
HTC:30000
Ipad 3:40000
Samsung galaxy s4:40000
Samsung galaxy s3:30000
Note we sell in bulk,interested persons should call 07063281124 for more information
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Don't u realise that the plan is that by the time of the elections, the bombings would be so widespread and that so much Nigerian land would be under the control of Chad,Cameroon and Niger, that Nigeria may no longer exist. An interim govt would be installed probably headed by a tested and trusted US stooge like Thief Obasanjo, Evil IBB or his sidekick Abdulsalami Abubakar who would oversee the break up of Nigeria to completion.
tola9ja:
WHAT YOU NEED IS TO VOTE BUHARI ALL THESE BOMBING THAT JONATHAN IS SPONSORING WILL STOP
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by tophee(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
A bomb exploded in a crowded bus station in Damaturu, the capital of Yobe State, on Sunday, causing casualties in a region that has been frequently attacked by Islamist militants, witnesses said.

Witness Adamu Muhammad said he heard a loud blast and the people at the Damaturu’s central motor park “descended into panic.”

He said there were many casualties, though he did not know how many. The Nigerian military was not immediately available for comment. No one claimed the attack, which bore the hallmarks of Islamist insurgent group Boko Haram.

On Saturday, heavily armed Boko Haram militants attacked and attempted to overrun the northeastern Nigerian city of Gombe but were later repelled, reports Reuters.

Boko Haram’s violent uprising for an Islamic state has killed thousands, destabilized the northeast of Africa’s biggest economy and is increasingly doing the same to neighbors Cameroon, Chad and Niger. They are now fighting back in a regional effort to crush the militant group.

The insurgency has also cast doubt over the leadership of President Goodluck Jonathan, who is seen as not having done enough to contain it or protect civilians, hundreds of whom have been kidnapped.

Nigeria has postponed for six weeks a presidential election that had been due to be held on February 14, citing the security threat from Boko Haram.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/bomb-explosion-rocks-crowded-bus-station-in-damaturu/

remove dt Islamist shirt guy,BH aint islamist
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Dcaliphate(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
siegfried99:
..hmmmm..... 6weeks angry
broke-ass, weed-wrecked attention seeker angry
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Angoni(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
onenaira007:

Na GOD go roast all ur family 4 south. Product of aftermath of a drunkard meeting a Hot bitch on a southern roadside.ass.hole

Sh*t head! I suppose you did not read the link at all, you were busy rubbing your ass. Buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
tola9ja:

Of course, voting buhari into power will automatically end boko haram cos that was what he instigated the deadly group for, but he wont succeed cos GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by tsdarkside(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
ChimaAgbalajob:
[size=18pt]As Head of State, if Buhari had massively supported girls education, instead of just stealing money to send his own daughter to school abroad, this girl may not have been convinced to do this.

Compare Buhari's daughter to the helpless girl and see why Nigerians should stop backing people blindly out of ethnic and religious bigotry.
They get there to look after themselves, yet poor masses keep backing them to go and steal more a second time.
Sometimes, i think we deserve what we get.

RIP to the dead.[/size]

who compossed this rubbish
nice rubbish is still rubbish...................................................

rip to you for writing such nonesense...i dont want to die...you like to die,your choise...
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by tola9ja: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
RedBenson:

Of course, voting buhari into power will automatically end boko haram cos that was what he instigated the deadly group for, but he wont succeed cos GEJ till 2019.

WHY Cant he do that in obasanjo tenure you u have been brainwashed
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
tola9ja:

WHY Cant he do that in obasanjo tenure you u have been brainwashed

Of course he knew what would've come upon him if he had tried that during OBJ's tenure.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Hadizam: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
stevolutionary:

sorry to disappoint you these islamists don't need sponsor from GEJ. I school in the north I know what we go tru just for being a Christian. I seen imans telling their mass that christian are evil. a non Muslim can't be a class rep in my school. if u are a non Muslim u can't be the HOD of any department we have mosques in very department and faculty but u can't hold a fellowship in a class room. we are being victimized every day. did GEJ sponsor all of these things? the only thing they want is to become president and then if the nation if on fire they don't care don't be deceived be the change they shout. they mean change from Christian to a Muslim and nothing more. when you hear them say Islam is peace this what they mean. until every one in everyplace turns to Islam that is when there would be peace.

I've seen it before they always fail. if the change is true why not fashola for president proven, tested and trusted. why not pat utomi why not former efcc boss .
GEJ come March........ 2091

Man this is nothing but trash
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by tola9ja: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
RedBenson:

Of course he knew what would've come upon him if he had tried that during OBJ's tenure.

PSYCHO
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

first your nickname ist stupid...amefrica??

getout.....

even self you are in america..YOU ARE STILL AFRICAN..or else..

getout.....

Did I say otherwise? Do you know the reason behind that moniker?

While you're fighting to answer those, kindly lemme know if your moniker isn't lame as fxck.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by tsdarkside(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Amefrica:

Did I say otherwise?

okay..then my mistake...sorry bro...
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

okay..then my mistake...sorry bro...

My moniker is silly? Tell me about it and yours too.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by tsdarkside(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Amefrica:

My moniker is silly? Tell me about it and yours too.

my own is simple...ts is the name of my company(small) but my company....i specialize in creating system portable software
for all personal computer platform.....darkside...ehhhh..am a black man...why not tsdarkside

yours. i already told you----
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sijo01:

No! Me 'is' not drunk

Lol okay, was just kidding, I wasn't just satisfied the way you related BH to Buhari.

Stay classy! smiley
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

my own is simple...ts is the name of my company(small) but my company....i specialize in creating system portable software
for all personal computer platform.....darkside...ehhhh..am a black man...why not tsdarkside

Sounds more like it. Have a nice day ahead bro! smiley
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by tsdarkside(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Amefrica:

Sounds more like it. Have a nice day ahead bro! smiley

you too...you too..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
tola9ja:

PSYCHO

Fool.
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by siegfried99(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dcaliphate:

broke-ass, weed-wrecked attention seeker angry

What are u trying to say?
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by flexing11(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
i we crus* dem all i* six weeks time,,,,,dis govt is a joker;
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sijo01:
Boko.hari call your boys to order.
tanks
Re: Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
chinchong:

for his wickedness endureth forever!
God punish Islam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.