Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (78475 Views)

Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu by shiningshina(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Conventional warfare has become barbarity because your ancestors were killed?!

Are you sure it is not barbarity to wipe out entire races and nations, including children and even animals?
Re: Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu by kay1one2(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
shiningshina:

Are you sure it is not barbarity to wipe out entire races and nations, including children and even animals?

When it was in conventional warfare! They were all soldiers at the time!
Re: Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu by Trailblazerleo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
shiningshina:

This is the lamest of excuses. Those Biblical verses are clear, direct and explicit about the genocides and holocausts committed by Jesus. STOP fooling yourself. Closing your eyes to those verses does not wash away the crimes of Jesus.
You don't seem to know the meaning of excuses,read my quote again.Am telling you the state of your spirit.I know it will be vary difficult for you to understand cos things of the spirit are foolishness to the carnal mind
Re: Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu by leo1234(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
shiningshina:

Keep twisting your own Bible. E no concern me. But, what is clear is that he fled from his acclaimed mission on the earth! He didn't want to die on the Cross. He prayed to himself to save himself from dying on the cross, and accused himself betraying himself after his crucifixion. The excuse that he was in human flesh and therefore was subject to human attributes is illogical. He was God, and should have been above human attributes, whatever his physical forms.
One thing u cannot understand is the mystery of the holy Trinity. Jesus Christ said “ I will send you the holy spirit”. But holy spirit is also God.
Re: Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu by kay1one(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2015
Mutuwa:

Am simply replying u because I sense fear in the way u write..your gay partner kay1one whom i taught is more stack in his illiteracy is somewhat 0.5% sensible than you,being a fact that he is a love child.In your own case,you are as mixed up as a feather in a whirlwind. Everyone has a right to be stupid..but you are abusing the privilege just like ur partner.
Any guy with your IQ should have a
low voice too! Keep writing plz,maybe some day u will say something more intelligent.
Idiocy runs from ur forefathers... Pig

R.etarded low life! Your parents are obviously homosexually inclined for you to be this disgustingly mentally unstable!
Re: Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu by jude33084(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2015
Islam! smiley
Re: Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu by Mutuwa(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
kay1one:

R.etarded low life! Your parents are obviously homosexually inclined for you to be this disgustingly mentally unstable!

cheesy
Daft kunt love child u still de? U came bk for more insults abi?am ever ready for u illegitimate child..have u identified ur parents yet?are u still gonna pursue ur damages at d condom factory? I will love to know u loveless E-slowpoke. grin
Re: Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu by kay1one(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mutuwa:

cheesy
Daft kunt love child u still de? U came bk for more insults abi?am ever ready for u illegitimate child..have u identified ur parents yet?are u still gonna pursue ur damages at d condom factory? I will love to know u loveless E-slowpoke. grin

You're still a re.tarded low life! Hopelessness indeed dwells in your lineage!
Re: Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu by Mutuwa(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
kay1one:

You're still a re.tarded low life! Hopelessness indeed dwells in your lineage!

You love child again?and you are always clueless and don't even knoq what to write anymore,just like your grandfather jona.atleast I now can ascertain that you have a grandfather..question is where is ur dad? Do u know him you illegitimate pikin? grin
Join him in ur suit with the condom factory..he is a competent and compelable witness..Idiot bastardddd kid.
Re: Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu by naijaboyof4life(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2015
shiningshina:

And YOU are familiar with al-hadeeth and its sciences?!!! Lol

No one is talking about the sciences. We are talking about the beliefs. I will not sit here and say Islam didn't contribute positively in terms of science. It did but I am not also going to sit here and not say that what the extremists are trying to do is something Muhammad did or believed and his followers also too part in. Muhammad told his followers to kill the Jews, the Muslim leaders after him created a caliphate. Islam started as a belief and a military force all together when Muhammad went around uniting his village and the neighboring ones. Just like how judaism is a belief but also a culture. So now a person will not call himself a Jew unless he actually is of that lineage and actually follows some of the jewish traditions. I am not trying to insult Islam but moderate muslims like you and my close friends cannot condemn people like ISIL and boko haram who use violence to achieve their goals and claim your prophet like a saint. Boko haram are trying to create a nation ON EARTH where everyone is ruled by islamic law. Same thing Muhammad and people after him did.
Re: Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu by naijaboyof4life(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2015
shiningshina:

So, because those nations refused to worship Jesus, he was correct to have ordered their genocide, the genocide of their innocent children and the genocide of their livestock?!! Why then do you condemn terrorists like ISIS?! They are committing far lighter crimes than those committed by Jesus during the Old Testament era.

Which nations? Jesus didn't come until the after those incidents. Also you must not understand the effects parents have on children. Those nations were ordered to be killed because one they attacked Israel and also they were sinful people performing cannibalism, murdering each people and being unjust. Children were also ordered to be killed in fear of them revolting when they grew. It is a cost that couldn't be taken. Also people who were actually good were allowed into Israel with that children. INNOCENT Children (cause not every child is innocent) that were killed is to save them from misery (orphans and neglect leading to doing the same thing their parents did. Also in jewish custom, if you unclean or defiled, things you own are also unclean or defiled which is why live stocks were killed. Those live stocks probably had diseases that would affect Israel, why take that chance. Also it at THAT time when Israel was used to judge other nations, it ended after Israel proved itself to not be a nation that was pure cause only the pure of heart can judge and only God can condemn. Even read the bible further, the same was done back to the israelites when they were unjust to women and children and also did the same evil the nations they judged did. There is saying by James that people who do the judging shall be judged worse than the people they were judged.
Re: Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu by uchesino(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
bastard, u were breastfed by a dog and raised in a refuse dump. Animal!
castrated mad dog. Ezi bida

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.