Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Howl's Moving Castle (film) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Howl's Moving Castle (film) (1847 Views)

See What A Man Was Spotted Doing While On A Moving Bike(pic) / Castle Season 8 Is ON / Avengers Age Of Ultron A Castle For Each Avenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Howl's Moving Castle (film) by Joel3(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Howl's Moving Castle (film)

Any watch the movie. Cartoon animated.

Very interested firm if you ask me. the witch of the waste was so powerful.

Howl defected her with the help of fire demon.
Re: Howl's Moving Castle (film) by Peppul: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Link to the movie, and is it a cartoon film
Re: Howl's Moving Castle (film) by Joel3(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Peppul:
Link to the movie, and is it a cartoon film
yes cartoon. If you love magic and wizard firm. Then this is it.

I love the firm like die. I only watch half of it from local chennel I am looking for the firm too.

Howl founds a calcifer. Calcifer is a Fire Demon in a magical contract with Wizard Howl. He was originally a falling star. A powerful god.

and if there is no wood calcifer has to light on He will die. So he will need alot of wood by his side to light on.

And howl is a wizard.

Attact is calcifer

Re: Howl's Moving Castle (film) by Peppul: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
You can check here for the episodes and even more http://dorabuzz.co.in/site_howls-moving-castle-eng-sub-3gp-movie.xhtml
Re: Howl's Moving Castle (film) by Joel3(m): 6:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Peppul:
You can check here for the episodes and even more http://dorabuzz.co.in/site_howls-moving-castle-eng-sub-3gp-movie.xhtml
18mb? Is like they cut it half halfs. I need the complete in a single file.

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Bandle Finally Has Started Building His First House / Big Brother Africa The Chase Eviction Show 3 / Nollywood Actress Tina Amuziam | Speaks On Sleeping On Set With A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.