Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh (1405 Views)

Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) / Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread / Reasons Why Most Girls On Nairaland Don't Upload Their Pix..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by Joel3(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
that's why some girls here need to be careful with the kind of advice they received from follow girls here claiming to be wise and intelligent or experience in relationship affairs, most of them are lying and dying in silence. They have not even date upto 3 boys and haven't see anything in life.

They do not have a man to call their own not to talk of a boyfriend. and most girls here live fake life online and when they go offline some of them beg to lick dick of a guy.

Sometimes I wonder if they are not the girls we meet on the street and flexing spot. They are cheap bro just get the little money to spend. If I want to f u c k them now I just need some change to go out.

And for some girls here your condition might be far better than those claiming one thing one thing. so stop looking after them. Some will not even see husband to marry with their kind of character and mind set not to talk of settling down.

Cheers
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
You are harsh
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
First to comment.
Ishilove seun lalasticlala obinoscopy etc
Do your job.
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
phinerd:
You are harsh
you are very wicked. You just blew my chance of first to comment angry
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin tongue
krall:
you are very wicked. You just blew my chance of first to comment angry
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by kika23(f): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Be straightforward brav!! Who is/are the babe/babes?? undecided
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by kika23(f): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
krall:
First to comment.
Ishilove seun lalasticlala obinoscopy etc
Do your job.

Loool krall.... Calm down angry
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by simplemach(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmmmm, abi na d 'pooo' dey smell?
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by Joshkid(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by fattybombom: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
they don't even have yansh for poo, talk more of poo for yansh grin
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by divaa: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Joel3:

that's why some girls here need to be careful with the kind of advice they received from follow girls here claiming to be wise and intelligent or experience in relationship affairs, most of them are lying and dying in silence. They have not even date upto 3 boys and haven't see anything in life.

They do not have a man to call their own not to talk of a boyfriend. and most girls here live fake life online and when they go offline some of them beg to lick dick of a guy.

Sometimes I wonder if they are not the girls we meet on the street and flexing spot. They are cheap bro just get the little money to spend. If I want to f u c k them now I just need some change to go out.

And for some girls here your condition might be far better than those claiming one thing one thing. so stop looking after them. Some will not even see husband to marry with their kind of character and mind set not to talk of settling down.

Cheers

This post is clearing an example of a man who is scared of strong independent women.
Who says a woman cant live a happy life without husband.??

You are anti-feminist and should be banned!
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by DonaldGenes(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op, I am pretty certain you can't say this to your sister as well?

Why disrespect our ladies?
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by Joel3(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
most of them are under depression, they are on nairaland 24/7 to kill away depression and loneliness, just imagine if not for nairaland, remember when nairaland went off almost all of them nearly died. .

And if you watch clearly you will notice that the ones getting married here are not the popular ones.

Those ones are too busy with their love life and work. They only read a laught at people comment. But the ones you see only every minute posting about feminist and changing profile picture every seconds are jobless and depress set of people.

Sometimes they cry lonely but they won't admit it online. They self-service and dream of a dreams man. Talk truth??

Make una nor worry this feminism go over una when una turn 45, by that time una eye go clear when all una jenior don't marry and give birth to 5 5 children.

if not for the internet that give them platform to type poo at the comfort of their toilet.
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by Joel3(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Op, I am pretty certain you can't say this to your sister as well?

Why disrespect our ladies?

shut up there. friend-zone boy. Woman wrapper
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
kika23:
Be straightforward brav!! Who is/are the babe/babes?? undecided
it seems you understand what the op is talking. did some nl babes poo for their knicker?
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by kika23(f): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
krall:
it seems you understand what the op is talking. did some nl babes poo for their knicker?

Ionno!
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
kika23:

Ionno!
how are you not active in any section up till now? how are you doing it?
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by kika23(f): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
krall:
how are you not active in any section up till now? how are you doing it?

I am active in the romance section na... and jokes and diary.. . grin
I don't know why it's not stated....
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
kika23:

I am active in the romance section na... and jokes and diary.. . grin
I don't know why it's not stated....
naa, you always sneak around thats why. i expected to see at least forum games.
Re: Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh by kika23(f): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
krall:
naa, you always sneak around thats why. i expected to see at least forum games.

Maybe grin

(1) (Reply)

The Price Of Av Receivers / Nairalanders Are Fools If / Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State, You Will Be Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.