Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC (1990 Views)

DHQ Warns Against Circulation Of Fake National ID Cards / Revealed! Gej behind Boko Haram? So sad. / PDP Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by LRNZH(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
The All Progressives Congress has accused those who are “mortally afraid” of the 2015 general elections of sponsoring the circulation of leaflets, urging the people of Gombe State to stay away from the polling booths on election days or risk being in trouble.

In a statement in Lagos on Sunday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said it could not put anything beyond the Peoples Democratic Party and the Goodluck Jonathan Administration, because of their desperation to ensure that the general elections did not hold, at all costs.

It said even the attack on Gombe on Saturday was suspect, wondering how Boko Haram insurgents would drive on the highway from Maiduguri to Gombe in a convoy of many vehicles without being spotted or stopped at the myriad of military checkpoints dotting the areas.

APC said it was curious that the Boko Haram terrorists, who had never mentioned the elections in their regular videos on YouTube, had suddenly started campaigning against the conduct of elections.

The party also noted that the local government elections in Yobe, one of the hotbeds of the Boko Haram insurgency, went without any incident in 2013, indicating there had not been a systematic campaign by the insurgents to attack voters.

”Part of the strategies of the PDP and the Jonathan Administration is to depopulate perceived opposition strongholds through all sorts of dangerous measures, and this scaremongering, [/b]supposedly by Boko Haram, fits into that strategy.

[b]“They are also the unseen hands behind the advertisement by faceless groups, urging Muslims to vote for Muslim candidates. It is in line with their exploitation of religious and ethnic fault lines to divide Nigerians,”
the party said.

APC said the alarm raised by Mike Omeri, the Coordinator of the National Information Centre, that some female suicide bombers might strike at polling units during the elections, also fits into the PDP/Jonathan Administration’s opposition stronghold depopulation strategy.

The party added, ”It is now very clear to Nigerians that the PDP-led federal government does not want the forthcoming elections to hold, because it is guaranteed a shellacking. First the government sponsored a campaign to postpone the elections because of low PVC distribution.

“When they realised the number of PVCs collected was growing and that their argument might no longer be tenable, they suddenly used security as an alibi,
abandoning their earlier push for the election shift on the basis of low PVC distribution.

”After they succeeded in forcing the postponement, they launched another campaign for the PVCs and the Card Readers to be jettisoned in favour of TVCs, because that will allow them to rig if indeed the elections proceed in spite of them.

“Those campaigning against the use of PVCs and Card Readers have forgotten that Ghana successfully used the same technology in its last elections, and that it is not rocket science.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-behind-circulation-of-anti-poll-leaflets-apc/
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by 0700Jesse(m): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
APC you can keep on blaming GEJ for everything, but buhari's defeat is still evident

7 Likes

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by itetemi: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
front page oya
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by itetemi: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
obviously, they don't want elections. God pass them
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by malele(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
What's is wrong with this APC party.
Why will this people accuse GEJ of everything.
This group should not be allowed to get power atall cost, if not i pity nigerians

6 Likes

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by malele(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
APC will giive rise to a more deadly islamic group with the way dey are going

2 Likes

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by nwafuluozoh: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
PDP is also behind Buhari's missing certificate.

5 Likes

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by LRNZH(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
malele:
APC will giive rise to a more deadly islamic group with the way dey are going

PDP/GEJ will give rise to a bloody military coup with the way they're going

1 Like

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by LRNZH(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
itetemi:
front page oya

cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Maclatunji, OAM4J
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by sefe73(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Apc, party of clowns nd jokers

2 Likes

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by frankyychiji(f): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lair Mohammed and his gworo stained teeth! Please disregard this rabble rouser by all means.
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by shaqhead: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
LRNZH:

One cant put nothin beyond ds desperate politicians a la PDP. This same devious characters who could attempt pullin a "WENDEL SIMLIN" on Sanusi Lamido Sanusi can do anythin despicably unimaginable, ANYTHING! With d recent leaked audio tape of d EKITI electn rigging by some polical actors who in cahoot with a compromised MILITARY personnel allegedly chose to subvert the will of d people in a GUBERNOTORIAL election, can stage anythin. We cant put notin beyond a ruling party with such military "OMNIPOTENCE" who hv to a large extent politicised our once respctd military!

3 Likes

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
No problem , I shall comment only after a successful transition to civilian rule in May 29, 2015.

Jonathan na wa........ shocked
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by LRNZH(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Keneking:
No problem , I shall comment only after a successful transition to civilian rule in May 29, 2015.

Jonathan na wa........ shocked

Was that intentional?
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by adehsenior(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
hahahahaha Thifnubu and Buhari touts no go kill me before march 28.Fools at 80
GEJ till Buhari presents his certificate

1 Like

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by omenka(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
The moment I saw that story, I knew PDP was behind it. They would do anything to ensure as many people as possible from GMB's strongholds don't go to the polls on D-day.

#Dead on Arival as Usual.

#FearOfKirikiriIsReal! grin
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by LRNZH(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
omenka:
The moment I saw that story, I knew PDP was behind it. They would do anything to ensure as many people as possible from GMB's strongholds don't go to the polls on D-day.

#Dead on Arival as Usual.

#FearOfKirikiriIsReal! grin

PDP's handwriting is all over the Gombe BH attacks. All in a bid to postpone the March 28 polls through scaremongering.
But this will be their undoing.
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
I still don't understand why the abo.kis govornors are working hand in hand with Gej to destroy their own people. I can bet with anything that Gej has a hand in all these boko haram brouhaha.

Is such a pity that some innocent northerners will have to pay with their lives because of Gej's lust for power.

What my boss told me about the happenings in aso-rock, I couldn't believe my ears. And that woman called diezani is the mastermind behind all this evil things we are hearing.
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by ThisisBuhari: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
We must stop Buhari Sir or we risk going to Kirikiri.

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by frankyychiji(f): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
LRNZH:

PDP's handwriting is all over the Gombe BH attacks. All in a bid to postpone the March 28 polls through scaremongering.
But this will be their undoing.
Apeshits always talking tough...they will be the first to shiit in their pants at sound of common Xmas banger grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by Clerverly: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jonathan is desperately wicked! But election must Hold!

I have already prepared my ballot paper in case they come up it another useless excuse!!

Jonathan=Gbagbo!!

1 Like

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by clevvermind(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm back from my ban. Make i nor talk too much again o. grin
Jonathan till 2019
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by BrokenTV: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
ANGRY PEOPLES CANCER( APSHIT) ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WHOM TO BLAME FOR THEIR MISFORTUNE.

1 Like

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by SeverusSnape(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
clevvermind:
I'm back from my ban. Make i nor talk too much again o. grin
Jonathan till 2019
My guy, so them ban you
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by clevvermind(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My guy, so them ban you
they ban me o. i don't really know why.
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by Dannyset(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
We are aware of the fact that PDP is the one behind the killings in the North. They are one using Boko Haram against the North so as to;
1. Reduce votes in North because dey knew Buhari will still contest in 2015.
2. To blackmail Buhari in other region of the Country.
3. To scuffle electoral plans
4. And if possible, to resort into an interim govt., which is their final take.
On all these, its only God that can save us because dey hav the Military on their side.
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by Truckpusher(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
LRNZH:

And every region should go and make their own country.

What do you think?
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by menesheh(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Story

1 Like

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by Truckpusher(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I still don't understand why the abo.kis govornors are working hand in hand with Gej to destroy their own people. I can bet with anything that Gej has a hand in all these boko haram brouhaha.

Is such a pity that some innocent northerners will have to pay with their lives because of Gej's lust for power.

What my boss told me about the happenings in aso-rock, I couldn't believe my ears. And that woman called diezani is the mastermind behind all this evil things we are hearing.

Trash .
We do not base national issues on beer parlour gist my friend .If your uncle is privy to any information he should come out and say it after all the FOI bill on federal agencies is open to anybody and last time I checked it was APC controlled states that has refused to implement it on the state level with Lagos state being the main culprit and I guess that speaks volume of what they truly represent .
Nigerians, shine your eyes. APC is full of deceit,lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by SeverusSnape(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
clevvermind:
they ban me o. i don't really know why.
Hmmmm... Anyway, welcome back.
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by clevvermind(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hmmmm... Anyway, welcome back.
ok. thanks.
Re: PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
PDP and GEJ are getting way too desperate. They'll rather Nigeria tear into pieces than The People's General become the new president of Nigeria. But God pass them. grin

Nigeria is firmly and truly marching their way to #change and nothing will deter them. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The BIGGEST Youth Gathering In Ibadan Live Today(pics) / ASCON Filling Station In Lekki Is Currently On Fire (Photo) / How To Safe Yoruba People From Obvious Danger –gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.