Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

When A Client Demands For Your CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When A Client Demands For Your CV (1719 Views)

How To Write The Perfect Career Objective For Your CV Before Sending It / How To Ensure HR Administrators Get Your CV During Applications / 3 Things Recruiters Hate To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Client Demands For Your CV by liliangmail(f): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
A client came to see my boss! ! He moved stright to my table! After much intro, I told him my boss wasnt around ! To cut d whole story short,. we got talking(politics,church ,career etc) ) Suddenly He asked me to gv him my Cv, too bad i had no hard copy with me but he gav me his email add to forward it there! Shld i send it or forget abt it?. No insults! bikonu
Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by adaleng(f): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Forward it. Except Ure not seeking 4 an upgrade.
Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by victorVIC1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
liliangmail:
A client came to see my boss! ! He moved stright to my table! After much intro, I told him my boss wasnt around ! To cut d whole story short,. we got talking(politics,church ,career etc) ) Suddenly He asked me to gv him my Cv, too bad i had no hard copy with me but he gav me his email add to forward it there! Shld i send it or forget abt it?. No insults! bikonu
There's no harm in sending it...God may just be using him as an avenue to catapult u to d next level.
Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by Obeenah(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
liliangmail:

A few questions.
1. Do you know this client whom I want to believe is male well enough to judge that his benevolence is based on pure intentions and not to rope u in later with a mouth watering job which would never come but with u offering him you know what?

2. Are you in search of a job, if so does his job offer tow ur intended career path even if it promises better pay?

3. Are u certain you can work with this client knowing you jeopardized ur relationship with your boss. Would this client not judge u later on based on that? Etc.

In the end it's your call. If you ask me. I think the client is just trying to impress you cos obviously I think he fancies u given u were open with ur conversation with him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by Philadelphia: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
liliangmail:
1.) Is that client of yours a male?
2) Are you beautiful?
3.) Are you good looking?
If you answered "yes" to these 3 questions, then I'm 99% sure that client of yours has another motive aside collecting your cv.
*Please nobody should insult me o*

1 Like

Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
liliangmail:
Since u r a female, it can be for different reasons if d client is a male. He may be interested in giving u a better offer, perhaps he believed u r intelligent after having conversation with you. Or he might have other motive. No harm in trying tho.
Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by liliangmail(f): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Let me ans d above questions!
1: Am beautiful
2: I need job upgrade
3: He is a male
4: He myt av another intention( He ended our gist with'i like you,You are elegant etc'
5: He said i shld forward my cv to his email incase .. (a bank thou)
Lastly i dont like recving help from guyz
Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by Philadelphia: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
liliangmail:
4: He myt av another intention( He ended our gist with'i like you,You are elegant etc'
So you see what i mean? You've already answered your question. Now you have this ideology, I'm pretty sure you can make your decisions hereafter.

1 Like

Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by DWJOBScom(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obeenah:

A few questions.
1. Do you know this client whom I want to believe is male well enough to judge that his benevolence is based on pure intentions and not to rope u in later with a mouth watering job which would never come but with u offering him you know what?

2. Are you in search of a job, if so does his job offer tow ur intended career path even if it promises better pay?

3. Are u certain you can work with this client knowing you jeopardized ur relationship with your boss. Would this client not judge u later on based on that? Etc.

In the end it's your call. If you ask me. I think the client is just trying to impress you cos obviously I think he fancies u given u were open with ur conversation with him.

Correct people still dey this world o

2 Likes

Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by polite2(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Correct people still dey this world o
let him be, he is looking for ur piece of cake
Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by ifeojobas(f): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
liliangmail:

My dear, why don't you send the CV first. You can always refuse an offer if you don't like any conditions attached in the future.

Additionally, I am sure you help people and you pray to God for help. Well...

1 Like

Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by DWJOBScom(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2015
polite2:
let him be, he is looking for ur piece of cake

Actually I was applauding his writeup - it was well written
Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by bayulll01(m): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2015
liliangmail:
look at this I will give u sound advice,
1.Is he close to your boss
2.Are u okay with ur present job
3.Is your present role has a career development
4.If not send ur cv to the person,also remember a friend here that need a job ooo,if u don't want the job pls let me send mine so u can forward it
Regards

1 Like

Re: When A Client Demands For Your CV by upload111: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
ifeojobas:

My dear, why don't you send the CV first. You can always refuse an offer if you don't like any conditions attached in the future.

Additionally, I am sure you help people and you pray to God for help. Well...

Well said

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help On Petros Consulting Job Interview! / Nationwide Recruitment At Trenova Limited / Executive Assitant/human Resources [lekki Phase One] Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.