Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? (49023 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Tonto Dike Is Pregnant–see What She Posted On Instagram / It Was Never A Rumour Tonto Dike Is Actually Pregnant [see New Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by chimerase2: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
no just make me vex o, after you don go follow Nl babes finish abandon me, you won kon put the blame on me angry
kai I no follow anybody oh
Amu innocent cheesy
Sweet agbalumo mi omo to shan abeg no squeeze dat ua pretty face abeg e no fit u abeg I no wan hear sorry cheesy

*whispers to her u dn forget say I catch u for forum game corner wia one nl bobo dey chyke u* undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by Missmossy(f): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Good for her grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by WelsonScott: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD TEMPLE OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BUT BE WARNED.
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by Samlyk(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
one question for her too, hope she can tell who is responsible??
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by Nickymezor(f): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Funjosh:
shocked Abomination shocked

na who give am belle
no be u kiss.Anyway good fr her.
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by Ljboy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sharp babe! Knows no man would wnt 2 marry her so she played wise by manipulate her way
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by kissty(f): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
baby mama is d ell tin in vork now. wot a shame. embarassedbaby mama is d ell tin in vork now. wot a shame.
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm confused o! Thought she miscarried one of recent How come she is carrying another again...
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by Nikky7: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
A fetus dat can kick its mother should be atleast 17weeks @ds stage d gender of d child can b dictated.so if she is truly preggy she shuld kw by nw if its a boy or girl.hence she claims its is kicking.
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by rafeelly(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
free2ryhme:

If the guy is not her legally married husband why get pregnant

this question is for Amadioha and ndi nmo to answer... or ask tonto... no be me give am belle
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by zanga420: 12:13am On Feb 16, 2015
Zehner:
So it's perfectly normal to be a #baby mama now............. toh! congrats o. embarassed
u realized it late. What have u been waiting for?
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by mckay06(m): 3:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Tontolet Poko having unprotected sex since 2001, congrats tho
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 16, 2015
Please who is the Baby mama oh..... sorry baby fada?
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by amibonaija: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Shame !!!!!! You all shouting Congrates above deserve cane.
Congrates for what ? , fornication ? Indeed this world have turned into something else, She should hide her face in shame . So she is not qualified to be legally married or what ?
Tonto go and hide ur face and stop misleading many young ones who will foolishly follow ur foot step in the name of stardom .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by delishpot: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2015
Seun, is it a boy or a girl? grin
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by delishpot: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Nikky7:
A fetus dat can kick its mother should be atleast 17weeks @ds stage d gender of d child can b dictated.so if she is truly preggy she shuld kw by nw if its a boy or girl.hence she claims its is kicking.

Some people dont like knowing till baby arrives while others especialy so called famous people, dont like disclosing. They like to keep fans and subjects on their toes about it.
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by philo3(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2015
she go sperm bank go collect baby??.
where d palle nw
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by mizkeleke(f): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
The rise of the legend of baby mamas. cool
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by ddeola: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Congrats
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by Lexcom20(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
because na celeb people dey hapy 4 her but if na area gal nw people will shout say d gal na waka waka n don bcom
second hand
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by kayalla(f): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
congrats to tontolet
Re: Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? by rafeelly(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
Wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain / DJ Cuppy Arrives For Hiptv Interview In Keke Napep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.