Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food (19240 Views)

Photos Of When Strange Things Happen To Our Food / Can You Eat This Strange Cassava? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Beamborla(f): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
chidekings:

this is Suicide
But she's still alive cheesy
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by sucezTP(f): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
There was a time I bought beans from a food vendor on my street, and while eating I found sticks from "chewing stick" in the beans o. That was when I stopped buying foods from food vendors, but now erm erm erm.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Lianaluv(f): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mine was when I bought a bottle of coke,as I was gulping the content,I noticed a creature-like movement. So I pause to check. Lo and behold it was a dead cockroach. I felt like dying that day but thank God am still alive. I wanted to sue coca cola company but I was pleaded to forgive them. I would have been a millionaire today who knows.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by iphanyiuma(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
I came back from work hungry wen out to buy moi moi just to feel good and as I unwrapped it I saw a broken "KNOCKOUT" inside my moi moi...yoruba people lack hygiene.. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by KLand(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2015
cyara:
I came back from church boiled rice and spaghetti with an egg, dished out my food and quickly pulled off my clothes and balanced to eat. I had already eaten a quarter of the food when I noticed something black beside my meat. I pushed the meat aside to find out what it was, low and behold I saw a giant spider beside the meat. I almost threw up.

So nairalanders what strange things have you seen or mistakenly eaten in your food?

I once saw fish hook in my food one time. I guess the fisher man forgot to remove the hook after catching the fish, so it ended up in my plate of food. I thank God I had not swallowed it as food before I noticed it. Funny enough, it was a close friend that served me the food. I am sure she didn't know....... The rest is history.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by harbarzzy(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2015
lepasharon:

Twin egg
my wife is heavy thou! Lolzz
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kaymania:

hmmmmm...i am gonn' believe this because someone has said "Blessed are those who believe without seeing"
Lol... U really hv to.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
RaphaelOjefo:
how u take know say na pubic hair??...LOL....my bro take am easy grin
My intuition told me that. Lol
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
olashas:

grin grin

What made you conclude it's pubic hair? grin
My intuition never lie...
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Behira:
shocked abeg how did u kno its a pubic hair
It Looked like one. U know its different from the hair on your head.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
wallflower:

Nawa for you o, how you take know say na pubic hair?
e get as e be like something wey commot frm that region
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by olashas(f): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Amadaz:
My intuition never lie...
Some kind of intuition you have grin
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Slimzjoe(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Well, I found a dead Fish In My Egusi Soup Thiz Mawning angry
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by dropsolar(f): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bought a gala, having eaten it halfway, i found a dead half cockroach.... Which possibly meant i'd eaten the other half. I puked till i could puke no more
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Jennifer89(f): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
who's dis
Common 2 quote,u no fitundecided

Sabi pikin come and teach me as i no fit
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
olashas:

Some kind of intuition you have grin
Lol... In other news, you're beautiful and I like you.

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by olashas(f): 7:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Amadaz:
Lol... In other news, you're beautiful and I like you.
I know tongue.

Are you a fine guy? angry

grin
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2015
olashas:

I know tongue.

Are you a fine guy? angry

grin
you can check out my profile...
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by olashas(f): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Amadaz:
you can check out my profile...
You are fine sha grin
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
olashas:

You are fine sha grin
thank you. So, pls can u PM your contact.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by kilokeys(m): 6:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Fried Mutilated goat on my rice... The stew seemed like its blood.

Gory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required / Foods We Did Not Like As Kids But Now Like As Adults? / Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.