Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

New Photos Of IK Ogbonna, His Fiancee So Nia & Their Growing Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of IK Ogbonna, His Fiancee So Nia & Their Growing Baby Bump (1750 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Growing Baby Bump & Kids In New Photos / Jealous Nigerian Girl Attacks Ik Ogbonna's Wife So Nia On Instagram / IK Ogbonna, His Fiancee So Nia & Their Growing Baby Bump (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of IK Ogbonna, His Fiancee So Nia & Their Growing Baby Bump by AdoraAmadi: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
We can all see the new ring, right? So I'm thinking IK has proposed too. Here are new pics of the loved up couple who first met on Instagram celebrating their love earlier on today. Sonia is alreadysix months pregnant already for her man (who Nigerians once bashed endlessly, saying he was gay. lol).

The Nigerian actor is excited about the pregnancy and says he can’t wait to have a new baby.

‘It’s a special moment for me, I’m going to be a father, the feeling is just great’, Ogbonna said.

Big congrats to them jare. Ko easy. See more pics below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/new-photos-of-ik-ogbonna-his-fiancee.html

Re: New Photos Of IK Ogbonna, His Fiancee So Nia & Their Growing Baby Bump by AdoraAmadi: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
more pics

Re: New Photos Of IK Ogbonna, His Fiancee So Nia & Their Growing Baby Bump by mimifavour(f): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Very nice
Re: New Photos Of IK Ogbonna, His Fiancee So Nia & Their Growing Baby Bump by angelTI(f): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Which films has he starred in?

So babymamaism is the in-thing now
Re: New Photos Of IK Ogbonna, His Fiancee So Nia & Their Growing Baby Bump by Dyt(f): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Where's the baby bump?
undecided undecided

My old crush
Tall slim bald
Yummy
Re: New Photos Of IK Ogbonna, His Fiancee So Nia & Their Growing Baby Bump by bebe2(f): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
how many selfies does a girl need??

attention seeking is a disease o sad
Re: New Photos Of IK Ogbonna, His Fiancee So Nia & Their Growing Baby Bump by Sijo01(f): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
What's with the phone?

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of IK Ogbonna, His Fiancee So Nia & Their Growing Baby Bump by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
No be Alex face be that for that 3rd pics?
Why he come dey do face like that na... Lol

Btw, ik is very lucky
That lady is very beautiful
Re: New Photos Of IK Ogbonna, His Fiancee So Nia & Their Growing Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Six months indeed... de belle na for nyash she de carry am ni?

OK I can see her apple 6+.....

(1) (Reply)

Money Speaking - Floyd's Home In Las Vegas Has Own Instagram Account / Tiwa Savage's Husband Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / See The Port Harcourt Born Singer Who Was Arrested By EFCC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.