Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed (1364 Views)

Facebook Profile Glitch 'kills' Millions. Even Mark Zuckerberg / Beware..... Umujagbe Wacomcy Mudiaga(profile Name: Wacomcy21) Is A SCAMMER! / Please Help Me,someone Just Hacked My Wordpress Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed by oluemmakay(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Please i need urgent help on this matter.
I just discovered that my Facebook account was hacked. It presently carry a foriegner's name. How can i change d name please?
Have sent a message to Facebook but they are yet to reply.
Re: URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
oluemmakay:
I just discovered that my Facebook account was hacked. It presently carry a foriegner's name. How can i change d name please?
I can help you retrieve ur facebook acc back

Contact me using
Whatsapp:08039710459
pin:21CB6207
Re: URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed by bedfordng(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2015
oluemmakay:
if they the user has not changed your email and phone number attached to the fb, then you can use it to change password by using the forgot password option
Re: URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed by oluemmakay(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
bedfordng:
if they the user has not changed your email and phone number attached to the fb, then you can use it to change password by using the forgot password option
Its not as if i cant login...but d profile is not mine but the account is mine
Re: URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed by bedfordng(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
oluemmakay:

Its not as if i cant login...but d profile is not mine but the account is mine
don't really get you.complicated.profile not yours but account is yours.really complicated
Re: URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed by oluemmakay(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
bedfordng:
don't really get you.complicated.profile not yours but account is yours.really complicated
I mean...the profile name was changed from my name to another name but every oda details are correct.
Re: URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed by luigiajah(m): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2015
Stop Killing Yourself. . Change Your Password .

Then Go To Facebook Settings > General >

You'll see an option to change your name
Re: URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed by oluemmakay(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
luigiajah:
Stop Killing Yourself. . Change Your Password .

Then Go To Facebook Settings > General >

You'll see an option to change your name

I have tried that option but i was told that i cant change my name because it was recently changed.
Re: URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed by luigiajah(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2015
oluemmakay:

I have tried that option but i was told that i cant change my name because it was recently changed.

Then wait for about 3 weeks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria 2015 / BBM Pin For Sugar Mummy / Which Is The Best USA VPN To Use...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.