Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. (3975 Views)

Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In A Lovely Gown / Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by blaze2cool(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
AT a point i thought the mother of a 14yr old girl has given up her skimpy life after she stopped bleaching and posting weird videos but it seems she’s a lil bit back to her old ways below are some pics she posted yesterday and some screenshot from her twerk video…
http://www.naijanewstoday.net/2015/02/maheeda-flaunts-her-black-bum-in-hot.html

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by ijobaooorun(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Make ℓ̊ book this space first
Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by Airforce1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm tired of seeing her nakednessss

Swaggers out of thread

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by kissty(f): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
yansh way don rottin,
;Dyansh way don rottin,
Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by siegfried99(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Olosho.com grin

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by kissty(f): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
:Pc breast lik san paper.
Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by shortgun(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why is her bre@st pointing South
Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by blaze2cool(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
shortgun:
Why is her bre@st pointing South
if you ask me who i go ask

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by simplemach(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Flat brea$ts like slippers.
This girl her case go really take God time to judge on the last day. may be God go just set up committee of about 15 members to judge her case specially.
Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by hatux: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Holy Lord! B*tches everywhere on NL, lord save me!

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by phlamesG: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dis 1 neva ceases to amaze me *continues watching movie 'Gotham'*

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by fattybombom: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Her breast dey like fried egg.
Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by qadeerkug(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
kissty:
yansh way don rottin,
;Dyansh way don rottin,
who dey pursued u brah undecided
Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by okooloyun1(m): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2015
When will she stop using her craw craw yans*h to stay relevant.
Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by wunderkiind(m): 1:17am On Feb 16, 2015
fattybombom:
Her breast dey like friedplantain
*fixed* hehe
Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by pomide(m): 1:39am On Feb 16, 2015
only if nairalanders had instagram accounts...

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 16, 2015
wunderkiind:

*fixed* hehe
angry angrye-diaaaat
Re: PICTURE: Maheeda At It Again, She Fluants Her Backside. by pappizeezu: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
I wish I can jst walk up to her and tell her I want to Bleep yu!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

SEYI SHAY SHOWS OFF HER SEDUCTIVE ''50 SHADES OF 'GREY'' FACES / Nicki Minaj Goes Through Airplane Terminal In Transparent Leggins (photographs) / Meet Celebrities Who Needs More Whiter Teeths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.