Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” (55390 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by lalasticlala(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
If evil could be adequately defined in a story, Asatu’s would perhaps be a candidate. A background stooped in satanic secrecy opened the gateway for wickedness of unimaginable proportions to work through and to her. Initiated at a tender age into a cult thriving on the belief in animal superiority, Asatu’s private parts were marked for destruction in a sick ritual. Her parents premature death led her to seek spiritual help in darker places that only ended up entangling her deeper in bondage. An attempt at marriage ended abysmally as the relationship that spawned two young children ended with her being thrown onto the streets. Desperate and smarting with anger, Asatu succombed to the lure of ‘greener pastures’ abroad, following a strange lady to Nigeria.

Upon reaching Nigeria, the lady took her to a witchdoctors whose charm which promised to restore her marital bliss ended up killing her estranged husband. Resorting to prostitution, Asatu roamed the four corners of Nigeria, sleeping with up to 30 men in a day to fend for herself. Burdened by her two young children, her willpower was eventually whittled away to the point where the unthinkable became feasible – she ‘gave’ out her kids. “I have no ideas where they are right now,” she confessed to the shocked congregants at The SCOAN.

Eventually ending up in Lagos on the prostitution trail, the brothel where she was ‘working’ in was broadcasting an unusual television station – Emmanuel TV. Upon watching and learning The SCOAN was located in Lagos, she made the decision to attend the service last week, tired of her dirty lifestyle. As Prophet T.B. Joshua prayed for calmness to descend upon the congregants in the mass prayer, an incredible sequence of events unfolded for Asatu! A shocking, rumbling sensation welled within her stomach forcing her to her knees. Then, it came out. A disgusting item wrapped in red thread with a needle interwoven. The charm she had ingested many years ago in the home of a spiritualist had been forced out by God’s power!

Since her deliverance, Asatu testified that the terrible dreams she previously had of dungeons and graveyards were gone, as was the urge to engage in illicit prostitution. “Believe in God,” she tearfully advised the sombere congregation. “Leave evil and give your life to God. Only God has the final say in everything.”

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/lagos-prostitute-confesses-how-i-slept-with-30-men-every-day/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by zyzxx(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
How did she survive?

she will now end up in church and someone will end up marrying her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by infobiz9ja(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
30? That's small Allen Avenue Babes do 50-100 daily. #Fact

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by marieclare(f): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
WTH??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by darksuit(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
zyzxx:
How did she survival?

she now end up in check and someone will marry her.

survive

26 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by Cutehector(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
infobiz9ja:
hw u take knw? Seems u r a customer

42 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by infobiz9ja(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
zyzxx:
How did she survival?

she now end up in check and someone will marry her.

#Gbagaun grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by marieclare(f): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cutehector:

lol....
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by darksuit(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wahala wa o
This kin lady must to marry
extraendowed man
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by infobiz9ja(m): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cutehector:

Im a hustler, its my job to know what goes on in my hood. Ask about me

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by infobiz9ja(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
marieclare:

lol....

*In Olamide's voice Hello, how are you?*

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by Cutehector(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
infobiz9ja:

Im a hustler, its my job to know what goes on in my hood. Ask about me
really so u don become sahara reporters abi. Good work bro
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by zyzxx(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
darksuit:

survive
thanks man, it my auto correct
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by zyzxx(m): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
infobiz9ja:

#Gbagaun grin
grin grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by infobiz9ja(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cutehector:
really so u don become sahara reporters abi. Good work bro

Like Rick Ross Everyday Im Hustling, Like 50 Cent Im a P.I.M.P, Like Cassidy Im a Hustler.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by frodobee: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
The blood of Jesus cover us your people. Do not let temptation overcome us, but let us overcome in the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by Tolexander: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
zyzxx:
How did she survive?

she will now end up in church and someone will end up marrying her.

to every prostitute, there is always a Hosea

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by darksuit(m): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
zyzxx:
thanks man, it my auto correct
ok bro

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by darksuit(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
guys go to new topics an idiot is lambasting God
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by Cutehector(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
infobiz9ja:

Like Rick Ross Everyday Im Hustling, Like 50 Cent Im a P.I.M.P, Like Cassidy Im a Hustler.
ehen na naw u come. Na u b d manager of d ashawee joint
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by zyzxx(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tolexander:
to every prostitute, there is always an Ezekiel!
ezekeil Or hosea ?
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by lomaxx: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
She's a prostitute for crying out loud.
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by Tolexander: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
zyzxx:
ezekeil Or hosea ?
Hosea bro. thanks
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by StealthyMe(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na wa oo shocked
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by zyzxx(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tolexander:
Hosea bro. thanks
grin grin do u think we still av hosea in dis age bro?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by Tolexander: 12:00am On Feb 16, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin do u think we still av hosea in dis age bro?
sure. many men have ignorantly fallen Hosea or made Hosea by default grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by zyzxx(m): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2015
Tolexander:
sure. many men have ignorantly fallen Hosea or turn Hosea by default grin
grin grin you are right oo bro
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by infobiz9ja(m): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2015
Cutehector:
ehen na naw u come. Na u b d manager of d ashawee joint

All NA hustle & u b my numero uno customer. Hector is that you?
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by enoqueen: 12:12am On Feb 16, 2015
It's well.
Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by pweetixandy: 1:23am On Feb 16, 2015
I just saw SCOAN and I made a long and loud mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 16, 2015
infobiz9ja:
Bros i hail oh...ure very knowledgeable.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 16, 2015
My space.

[EDIT]

Same old hackneyed tales by moonlight told by every other prostitute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.