Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day (2982 Views)

What A Woman Did With Her Menstration Blood Will Amaze You! (photos) / . / Absence Of Menstration In Women- Solutions that Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 2:41am On Feb 16, 2015
My gf esperiences excessive painful menstration on the first day of her period. She cnt do anything throught that day. She lie on bed throughout unless she takes drug.
My question now is "is it normal or is something wrong with her? Is that the way she will b esperiencing that pain till she attains menopause? She is just 20
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Dyt(f): 3:09am On Feb 16, 2015
She will get better after birth
I used to have it terrible too

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:

You don born?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:
Really? that sounds like a relief.
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2015
But does she have to suffer all that until childbirth? some people said it's not normal.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Dyt(f): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

You don born?

U think I am ur mate?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by zeezahbee(f): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:
and who told you that?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Dyt(f): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Pasqa:
But does she have to suffer all that until childbirth? some people said it's not normal.

Well sugar causes it for me, started having the pains back after my lil man was 4mnths. I was fast to get back to track, started my period after 6weeks of birth lol.

But when I reduce my sugar intake for a month I don't get to feel pain or I use pain reliever.

Felvin works like magic but its not adviceable, but she cld take either paracetamol or panadol
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by zeezahbee(f): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Pasqa:
My gf esperiences excessive painful menstration on the first day of her period. She cnt do anything throught that day. She lie on bed throughout unless she takes drug.
My question now is "is it normal or is something wrong with her? Is that the way she will b esperiencing that pain till she attains menopause? She is just 20
Well i was lucky not to have cramps but 2 of my siblings did and this worked for them.
Regular exercise and stretching
Lie down and gently rub your abdomen to help relax the muscles
Ask your doctor for a recommendation of herbal remedies or medicines that may relieve symptoms
Take a warm bath and sprinkle rose aromatherapy oils into the water
Use a hot water bottle or heating pad on your lower abdomen or back
tell her to buy an over-the-counter pain reliever like aspirin, ibuprofen or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that may be prescribed for significant pain associated with PMS symptoms (for example, backache, menstrual cramps or tender breasts).
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Dyt(f): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2015
zeezahbee:
and who told you that?

*rolls eyes*

Madam that was my experience and not only me, I hrd stories too.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by zeezahbee(f): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:

Well sugar causes it for me, started having the pains back after my lil man was 4mnths. I was fast to get back to track, started my period after 6weeks of birth lol.

But when I[b] reduce my sugar intake for a month[/b] I don't get to feel pain or I use pain reliever.

Felvin works like magic but its not adviceable, but she cld take either paracetamol or panadol
it is all a myth. sugar intake doesnt make cramps any better. i eat load of sugary stuff and i have never had cramps

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by zeezahbee(f): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:

*rolls eyes*

Madam that was my experience and not only me, I hrd stories too.
my sister has 4 kids now and till this day, the cramps are even worst than when she was young.
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Dyt(f): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2015
zeezahbee:
it is all a myth. sugar intake doesnt make cramps any better. i eat load of sugary stuff and i have never had cramps

I said me na
We are diff

U have given ur advice, leave mine outta it
We all can be on same line.

Everything I wrote is abt me and few ppl arnd me

My opinion can't always be right ma

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
She is going through a condition called 'PMS' premenstrual syndrome. This is surely a big deal as it is accompanied by severe stomach pain, stooling etc. and many go through almost unbearable pain.

My advice as a Gaurapad health consultant-- taking painkiller drugs relieves the pain but doesn't the recurrent cramp totally and taking pain killers is not healthy at all.

Recommended Solution-- All you need is a FEMINA that
* Helps relieves PMS forever
* Allows painless menstruation
* Clears female organ issues
* also Reduce risk of fibroid
+ Enhance sensational feelings. .

Femina is a product of Gaurapad Inc. it is 100% natural, Non-swallowing, Safe, Absolute no-effects, Tested n Trusted, Easy to apply, Unique, Fast results.

This is what she need and she will forever be indebted to you. To get this product, these are my contacts:: 08188872682whatsapp, 08154401443
gaurapadconsult@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by berrytush(f): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
I use to have it, wen it starts, I will cry, can't sleep, can't do any fin for Mt self untill I met this lady who introduced me to some supplements. Since then, I don't even knw wen it starts nd wen it finishes., u can call her on 08184955057.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
zeezahbee:
Well i was lucky not to have cramps but 2 of my siblings did and this worked for them.
Regular exercise and stretching
Lie down and gently rub your abdomen to help relax the muscles
Ask your doctor for a recommendation of herbal remedies or medicines that may relieve symptoms
Take a warm bath and sprinkle rose aromatherapy oils into the water
Use a hot water bottle or heating pad on your lower abdomen or back
tell her to buy an over-the-counter pain reliever like aspirin, ibuprofen or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that may be prescribed for significant pain associated with PMS symptoms (for example, backache, menstrual cramps or tender breasts).
I heard most of those drugs are dangerous to the health.
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:

But when I reduce my sugar intake for a month I don't get to feel pain or I use pain reliever.

She takes up to 4 tablets of paracetamol before the pain stops.
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Just20(f): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2015
I do experience the same. Here's my advice to her. She should know her cycle, the estimated day her next period will start and take panadol or Paracetamol a day before and on that day. Just the regular dosage. It helps a lot most especially when taken before the pain starts

1 Like

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Minyang(f): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2015
While some degree of pain is normal during menstrual cycle, excessive pain is not. The pain experienced during the monthly cycle is as a result of the action of hormone on the uterus to bring about contractions. Pain brought about as a result of these contractions are normal. When the pain is excessive and interfering with daily activities, it's an indication of some underlying medical conditions. In such cases I will advice ur gf to see her doc. In mild cases however, she should engage herself in some aerobic and flexibility exercises days before her period starts and during. This will help relieve the pain.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
She should have some marathon sex two days before her period, thank me later.
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by prettyjo(f): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Steffijay:
She is going through a condition called 'PMS' premenstrual syndrome. This is surely a big deal as it is accompanied by severe stomach pain, stooling etc. and many go through almost unbearable pain.

My advice as a Gaurapad health consultant-- taking painkiller drugs relieves the pain but doesn't the recurrent cramp totally and taking pain killers is not healthy at all.

Recommended Solution-- All you need is a FEMINA that
* Helps relieves PMS forever
* Allows painless menstruation
* Clears female organ issues
* also Reduce risk of fibroid
+ Enhance sensational feelings. .

Femina is a product of Gaurapad Inc. it is 100% natural, Non-swallowing, Safe, Absolute no-effects, Tested n Trusted, Easy to apply, Unique, Fast results.

This is what she need and she will forever be indebted to you. To get this product, these are my contacts:: 08188872682whatsapp, 08154401443
gaurapadconsult@gmail.com
funny,why?
cos you Dont actually know what a PMS is.PMS are symptoms one experiences before the actual menses.it might occur between 3-5 days before the period though it differs individually.

thanks for your contribution but the op is asking about the actual menstruation and not PMS.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by prettyjo(f): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
zeezahbee:
it is not a myth.DAT it does not happen to you does not mean it can't happen to others
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Ariyke: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Currently going tru same and am used to taking drug I know it's not advisable health wise Buh I can't bear the pain
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
She should have some marathon sex two days before her period, thank me later.
lol,pls post the truth because i might not be the only one benefiting from it on this forum.
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ariyke:
Currently going tru same and am used to taking drug I know it's not advisable health wise Buh I can't bear the pain
Awwwww am so sorry about that dear.
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
prettyjo:
funny,why?
cos you Dont actually know what a PMS is.PMS are symptoms one experiences before the actual menses.it might occur between 3-5 days before the period though it differs individually.

thanks for your contribution but the op is asking about the actual menstruation and not PMS.
No swt it is actually the pms
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Minyang:
While some degree of pain is normal during menstrual cycle, excessive pain is not. The pain experienced during the monthly cycle is as a result of the action of hormone on the uterus to bring about contractions. Pain brought about as a result of these contractions are normal. When the pain is excessive and interfering with daily activities, it's an indication of some underlying medical conditions. In such cases I will advice ur gf to see her doc. In mild cases however, she should engage herself in some aerobic and flexibility exercises days before her period starts and during. This will help relieve the pain.
I think seeing her doctor is the best option because hers has gotten out of hand.
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Just20:
I do experience the same. Here's my advice to her. She should know her cycle, the estimated day her next period will start and take panadol or Paracetamol a day before and on that day. Just the regular dosage. It helps a lot most especially when taken before the pain starts
Ok thankx
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Ariyke: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pasqa:

Awwwww am so sorry about that dear.
thanks much kiss
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by prettyjo(f): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pasqa:

No swt it is actually the pms
you stated painful menstruation on the first day.am trying to tell you that PMS and the actual menstruation are different things altogether.

you really need to re read what you first wrote

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pasqa:

lol,pls post the truth because i might not be the only one benefiting from it on this forum.

Try it bro, it works like magic
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Shiningmama(f): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pasqa:

Mine was worse, I won't be able to eat for 3 days or do anything, to the glory of God it stopped when I gave birth. No more menstral pain oo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Rat Poison Still Poisonous After Its Expiring Date? / COVID-19 Update For November 24 2021 In Nigeria / Very Painful, Cholera Death Toll Now 781 - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.