Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Internet Breakers; Amber Rose Finally Opens Up About Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Internet Breakers; Amber Rose Finally Opens Up About Kim Kardashian (887 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Shades Home Breakers As She Weighs In On Domestic Violence / Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] / Looks Like Amber Rose Finally Got Herself Some REBOUND D*ck(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Breakers; Amber Rose Finally Opens Up About Kim Kardashian by sassysatino: 3:13am On Feb 16, 2015
Both Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian posted pics that attempted to break the internet, but Rose doesn't think they're similar.
In an interview with Power 105.1, the model talks about what she first thought of the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and how her opinions have changed.
"When Kim first came out, I was like, 'Who the f**k is this Puerto Rican girl with Paris Hilton?! This b**ch is beautiful!" she explains, "Yeah, I thought she was Puerto Rican, I’m from the East Coast. So, that’s initially what I thought of Kim. I was just like, 'Wow, this girl’s amazing.'"
But then Amber admits she was turned off by Kim's photo-taking.

Read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/internet-breakers-amber-rose-finally.html

(1) (Reply)

@ A Relationship Between AA And SS / See Business, OMG: Any Lady Looking For Clitoral Massage? / Dakore Akande Stuns On The Cover Of EM 78th Issue....check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.