Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Let's Stop This Division Amongst Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Stop This Division Amongst Us. (641 Views)

Ali Nani Appointed As GOC Army's 8 Division In Borno, Replaces Okonkwo / Ohaneze To Biafra Agitators: Stop This Madness - The Nation / Amaechiā€™s Ministerial Screening Brings Division Amongst The SEnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Stop This Division Amongst Us. by PastorKun(m): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2015
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you

CC: Seun would appreciate if this hits front page so many can learn from it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Stop This Division Amongst Us. by darksuit(m): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2015
booked
Re: Let's Stop This Division Amongst Us. by ThunderTrail(f): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2015
cool angry
Re: Let's Stop This Division Amongst Us. by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 16, 2015
What we are experiencing are symptoms of a disease and what this post recommends is to treat the symptoms rather than cure the disease.

We celebrate our Independence every year and fail to ponder the fact that how we got together or how Nigeria came to be was based on a foundation of lies, greed and selfishness of our founding fathers who we now proclaim as heroes.

We fight, hate and kill each other without ever asking why . The seeds have been sown from day one and those seeds were nurtured and now they flourish.

This message has come 60 years too late. The only way it can make a lasting impact is if the people who stand a greater risk of losing everything do something about it. Yes the working class. The poor have nothing to lose and all your accomplishments and comforts to raid. The rich will onlyy use the means they have to stay above the rot. You are stuck between the desperately poor and the blissfully ignorant wealthy.

You are just meat.. Happy Monday
Re: Let's Stop This Division Amongst Us. by tit(f): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2015
To reduce ethnic and religious rivalries, PDP made the presidency rotational among the zones.
If the major presidential candidates were from the same area,
the rest of us would have been saying gambari kpai fulani!
but tinubu in his infinite greed decided to set up dokubo kpai fulani!

so we all have to deal with all the heat (and fire) of unity in diversity!
Re: Let's Stop This Division Amongst Us. by Redoil: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2015
Preach on pastor that is what you are ordain to do after all you will recieve ur share of the tithe offering and seed sowing.
Some people are making it big in the business of ethnic rivalries e.g seu.n and some mods.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Division Amongst Us. by bolaino(m): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2015
PastorKun:
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you

CC: Seun would appreciate if this hits front page so many can learn from it.
Thank you patorkun for this expository post.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Division Amongst Us. by Kennywills7(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2015
This present division dat is going on here is actually a division between d southerners as they dominate dis forum
One thing i hope will not happen is a lasting division among d southerners
Re: Let's Stop This Division Amongst Us. by gatiano(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2015
The largest part of wars are of that which is happening on nairaland, tribal abuse, religious hatred etc. this are all the fuel or gasoline for the fire. it will just need to be ignited when the fuel has reached a certain stage.then wolla! it will then begin without ending in sight. My African brothers and sisters do not be decieved by the social media war-mongers, most are not even Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Gets Heavy Bashing From New York Times / Give These People Name - Photo / Is This A Message From Uk?. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.