Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

No Counter Check In First Bank, Too Shameful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Counter Check In First Bank, Too Shameful (763 Views)

First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) / Too Shameful That 1st Bank Is Not Serving Counter Check To Customers / Too Shameful That 1st Bank Is Not Serving Counter Check To Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Counter Check In First Bank, Too Shameful by Desaoye(f): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2009
Non customer relation with the old generation banks are much rampant these days, especially with First Bank of Nigeria Plc. I traveled to my village (Ijebu Ode) this new year and I ran out of cash, took bike to 1st Bank, Ijebu-Ode II on 2nd of January, 2009 to withdraw with my ATM card. The machine said pin error and since am using 1st bank, I decided to enter the bank to withdraw some cash but unfortunately, the man in Customer Care said is not possible to withdraw without my slip and their staff on the counter said there is alternative, just that my money will be deducted from the account for the slip which I agree and she directed my to their HOB office, who also join his man to said is not possible to withdraw without slip in their bank whereas other banks are withdrawing without your slip.

Any 1st Bank staff here, should hear this act act on it!!!
Re: No Counter Check In First Bank, Too Shameful by naijacutee(f): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2009
Well, if it's the banks policy not to withdraw money without your slip then that's their policy. I know it sounds a little harsh but you can't expect them to change their rules just because you had run out of money, and took a bike to their office. If they change their rules and someone stole your ATM card and used it to withdraw money, you would be the same person to complain about them. Play by their rules, and you will be fine.

(1) (Reply)

Report Fraud Or 419 Activities / Getting Capital for your Business. / A Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.