Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) (61331 Views)

Ogun State Assembly Speaker Mr Adekunbi Abandons Victims Of Ghastly Accident(Pic / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by vikyno(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Silly bunch of people.

Did Pej cry when boko haram massacred about 2000 Nigerians in baga town?

Did she cry when innocent youths were killed in the immigration scam?

Did she cry when her thieving husband stole $20billion ?

Did she cry when boko haram killed hundreds of innocent Nigerians in the nyanya bomb blast?

Did she even cry when boko haram killed innocent seceondary school students in potistum?

This foolish woman Should save her crocodile tears for the gullible Nigerians that will pity her hypocritical state.

Nonsense. This blood-alcohol woman should never be taken serious.

Rip to the women though

I can't remember seeing Buhari sobbing on TV for any of his dead tribesmen killed by his boko boiz.
Not even for the slained Corp members after d last general election.

Who is the hypocrite here?
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by fireforfire: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cry cry
Take heart mama peace... We all sympathize with you, WE ALL LOVE YOU. cry

"We"?
who are d we. qbeg speak for urself
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Franchise21:
Lolz... Second warning. Don't generalise. U not we love her
Don't you love the mother of the nation? undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Neplusultra(f): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Silly bunch of people.

Did Pej cry when boko haram massacred about 2000 Nigerians in baga town?

Did she cry when boko haram killed hundreds of innocent Nigerians in the nyanya bomb blast?

Did she even cry when boko haram killed innocent seceondary school students in potistum?

This foolish woman Should save her crocodile tears for the gullible Nigerians that will pity her hypocritical state.

Rip to the women though
Haba! She did cry na, or how did we come about Dia ris God o
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Kentrasso(f): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
I can imagine how she's feeling now. It's so sad
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by wildikeman(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Segeggs:
Ok o
she b like the blood bank is full enough. Flexing dis nite at the meeting...tell the others.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Where did this one come from ? Identification pls coz I don't know you so stop talking jargons here if u don't know what to say.

gbenu olosho hoeshi..
Insulting ur mother's mate..

PEJ will go down as a one-time firstlady / founding mother..of This great nation..
What will you or ur mother go down as

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Glomoni: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
what is dis 1 saying
musaffyan:

What is she if not a barren woman will u give her a child
What did she do with other one she hmm hmm hmm
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Franchise21(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't you love the mother of the nation? undecided
I don't love her... I love my mother and d mother of Christ Jesus
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by redcliff: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
clubone0502:
embarassed

glory...glory..when it is all said and done..u leave everything behind.

Keep your orders coming in.

call or whatsapp

can you try not to keep spamming your wares all in our faces? its becoming such an eyesore..
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Bamz(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Taylor86:
so sorry my first lady.....buhari must be connected with dis

LOL dude.... you're just a clown.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by cao(f): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Receive this e-slap... angry
Hope you have a good browser to see and receive it well.
Sidebar: Man, I miss The Dave Chapelle Show. "Charlie Murphy!...Darkness!...I'm Rick James b****!"
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by fredraf(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
oro buruku lenu eye.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by BIBILISTIC(f): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Take heart Ma'am!
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Gamesmart: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Like if she cares.

She will soon state it is all a lie and accuse them of being part of a plot to humiliate her husband.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by scalez: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
She sure still had the time to tie that gele though
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cry cry
Take heart mama peace... We all sympathize with you, WE ALL LOVE YOU. cry
Yes Oo,over here in Otueke,we love mama piss.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
senerio:
ur family will shed much more tears dis yr
Of course you know its ur bloody bâstard family that'll shed tears this year. All members of ur family both young and old shall shed tears, they shall be soaked in their tears and in their own tears shall they drown and die one by one.
Goodbye and never you quote me again if u don't else , you'll continue to mourn for the rest of this year. I'll torture you emotionally and psychologically.. Bâstard.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by zizibabe1(f): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
rightym:
sacrifice tyns, mama peace stop shedding tear its a script well executed .

otuoke 2015

Rightym,I wouldn't know your age,howbeit,you are old enough to be responsible for whatever comes out of your mouth.For this abomination you just wrote,I say the following:MAY THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD DESCEND MIGHTILY UPON YOU.MAY GOD AVENGE ON YOU FOR MRS JONATHAN SAKE FOR THIS SATANIC ACCUSATION YOU HAVE MADE.MAY YOU NOT ESCAPE THE WRATH OF GOD FOR THIS ACCUSATION" How dare you say such about a woman that is totally broken hearted by this tragedy?Be careful what you say because,it's her turn today,you and I don't know whose own it would be tomorrow.Remember,I told you so.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Glomoni: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Patience Jonathan has too much blood on her hands. Na why she no fit give birth. Everywhere she goes, death. From Okrika to Bayelsa to Aso Rock. Death, death, death. Jonathan made a huge mistake marrying this woman. Na wa..
U called her barren? Ur mother is also barren coz u got no brain in ur skull. Having an slowpoke like u is also childlessness. Ofeke!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mama Peace! All the bodies you have finally shared to enhance the chances of your husband to retain power, hmmmmmmm.....m...DiARiz...........

Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by zizibabe1(f): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Virgindove:
Symbol of good mother indeed. Pls kindly name one of her biological children.

Madam,I can see that you are also female,good.Social media doesn't give you the right to insinuate what I think you are.If you've had "biological"children,I thank God for you.If you haven't,I still thank God for you .Remember,tomorrow is the mystery we can never know until it comes.We've seen with our eyes here in this country where a mother of many became childless in less than 24hrs and also a barren woman of over 20years becomes a mother of quadruplets.Be careful what you say,you are not God so don't you dont incur God.'s wrath by your words.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Lincoln275(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
agabakennedy:
Patience Jonathan yesterday mourned Bayelsa woman that died in accident.

Checkout her picture while mourning them.

Source: http:///amq86
Plz can somebody tell us what she fired there?

Pele mama piss
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Virgindove:

I hope you get your kids...shediot
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
akatekpe:
Get lost. If she was pictured crying in all those circumstances you mentioned above,foools like you would have tagged it crocodile tears. We are talking about women from her place who just left her and you expect her not to cry cos ur likes would come here typing rubbish. No matter what people like you says about that Woman,she is a symbol of a good mother..

..symbol of good mother?
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by XRAY21(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Silly bunch of people.

Did Pen cry when book harm massacred about 2000 Nigeria in bags town?

Did she cry when book harm killed hundreds of innocent Nigeria in the nyanya bomb blast?

Rip to the women though
you are an idio.t that need to be licked up in a Zoo. Human world is not for you . Fools like you should have being left in a condom. Silly buhari cow
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by ianq: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
scalez:
She sure still had the time to tie that gele though
My sentiments exactly;i mean have a gander at those earrings.
I've always found it a tad pretentious of a woman who adorns herself elaborately yet (claims) to be experiencing the true grief of loss. I can begin to imagine the look on her face and her body language in the face of some true personal tragedy- eg, she goes irrevocably bankrupt...
U'd have a hard time convincing me those truly ain't crocodile tears.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by XRAY21(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Demdem:
She is the reason for their death. Why did she come to okirika in the first place? To do what? If she hadn't come, will these women embark on a useless journey.
Rip to the women but to shepopotamus, their death will forever hunt her to her
grave.
by there comment you shall know them. All this buhari cows
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by XRAY21(m): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Virgindove:
one wasted sperm found. just pray you have one buhari's cow
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
zizibabe1:

Rightym,I wouldn't know your age,howbeit,you are old enough to be responsible for whatever comes out of your mouth.For this abomination you just wrote,I say the following:MAY THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD DESCEND MIGHTILY UPON YOU.MAY GOD AVENGE ON YOU FOR MRS JONATHAN SAKE FOR THIS SATANIC ACCUSATION YOU HAVE MADE.MAY YOU NOT ESCAPE THE WRATH OF GOD FOR THIS ACCUSATION" How dare you say such about a woman that is totally broken hearted by this tragedy?Be careful what you say because,it's her turn today,you and I don't know whose own it would be tomorrow.Remember,I told you so.
may u receive a billion fold of de judgement u razed upon u and ur unborn generation.

thousands of life's has been lost in the north east and still counting has she shed tears for any? No. her clueless husband was sighed dancing in kano few hours after Nyanya bomb blast, did she shed tears? because dese ones are directly close to her , she is shedding her hypocritical tears on national dailies.

No disrespect to de death , may their soul rest in peace.

pls don't Eva quote mi wit such trash again. local ur type wit same skills . tank you
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by XRAY21(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Where did this one come from ? Identification pls coz I don't know you so stop talking jargons here if u don't know what to say.
just pray your parent don't use you as pray point for husband. after you would say na village people. Stupi.d prostitute
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by xtervaganza(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
After sacrificing their blood to your deity?

She'd more fake tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears Jewish Prayer Sash For His Trial At Abuja Court. Photos / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.