Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (2501 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins by vjsmiles: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
[b]these famous Nigerian celebrities say they are waiting until their wedding night to have their first sexual experience.

1. Toolz
Beautiful On Air Personality and Host of X-Factor West Africa, Tolu aka Toolz once stated via her Twitter handle that she was still a virgin. And she is keeping her flower for a future husband. Cool.

2. Damilola Agbajor
Damilola emerged Miss Nigeria in 2010. At that time she was just 19. During one of her interviews she confessed that she was a virgin. She said that it was due to her young age. She considered herself too young for sex. At that time she had no boyfriend as well.

3. Seyi Hunter
Seyi Hunter is a graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State. Despite her young age, she has already featured in over 20 movies, both in Yoruba and English.
The actress recently said in an interview that she is a virgin and also opened up about the new man in her life.

“Yes. I was attracted to him because of the fact that he’s born again, spoils me with gifts and puts my needs before his own… Money is more important to me in a relationship,” she said.

4. Annabella Zwyndila
Anabella is 27 years old. She is a product of the Amstel Malta Box Office reality TV show. She is sure that her virginity belongs only to her future husband. She stated this in one of her interviews.

“Listen, my dad taught us good morals. My father is an army officer, so I fear him a lot. In fact, I respect him a lot. He is not everywhere but he keeps his eyes on us. Even when I went abroad, he was not there but I didn’t misbehave. While I was in the hostel he was not there with me but the good morals he taught us have kept me till date,” she said.

When asked how she has been able to cope with temptations, Anabella had this to say:

“Actually, that side of me is dead until I get married. Aside avoiding premarital sex, I am also a born again Christian and I fear God a lot. I can remember while we were growing up we had that lesson about STD and the fear of all those things really kept me away from sex. So, if I must have a relationship we must enter into an agreement of no sex. It has to be a smooth relationship but if you feel you can’t wait and you’re so much in a hurry then propose. I have all those things in mind but thank God I have found someone who proposed. So, as a married woman, I’ll be free to do it and know I am not committing any sin.”

5. Adokiye
She is a 23-year-old singer. Her V-status was revealed after she offered her virginity to Boko Haram in exchange for the abducted Chibok girls. We do not know why Boko Haram turned her offer down. Adokiye is a UN Peace Ambassador who doesn’t believe so much in love. But she is ready to meet a nice and handsome guy. She even shared a secret on how to win her heart.

“Any man that buys my mum the private jet wins my heart.”

6.Chidimma
The ‘Kedike’ and ‘EmiNi Baller’ crooner and 2010 Project Fame Season 3 winner, cried out that she is still a virgin while denying in very strong terms ever making a sex tape that has gone viral on the Internet she emphasized her claims by saying she could not have been involved in such sex scandal since she is still a virgin.

“I didn’t make any sex tape o, I have no idea where that tape is from and I am still a virgin o,” she said. She also promised to sue those behind the dastardly act. [/b]
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins by vjsmiles: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2015
pic 1 toolz
pic 2 damilola agbajor
pic 3 seyi hunter
pic 4 Annabella Zwyndila
pic 5 Adoyike
pic 6 Chidimma

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins by boolet: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2015
undecided unnecessary
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins by vjsmiles: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2015
boolet:
undecided unnecessary
informative cool

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins by Redoil: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2015
Stop lieying to urself when it has been confirmed that almost all of them are having children outside wedlock.

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins by boolet: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
informative cool
Now that you have been informed, what's next? Knowledge of celebrity virgins... cheesy I laff in Idoma.
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins by kiowy(m): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2015
angryOp.......u don open am see iv they are really vee's?....
cry
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins by vjsmiles: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2015
うこそいらっしゃいました。 またあとで会いましょGOOGLE IT
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins by Creamychic(f): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Ok...I believe

(1) (Reply)

‘don’t Consider Yourself Successful Yet’, MI Tells Olamide / Men With Beer Pot Belly Used In New Drink Adverts (photos) / Mr Ibu Younger Brother Done Appear In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.