Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) (22735 Views)

What's Your Zodiac Sign... See If You Got A Match / Hook Up With People Born On The Same Day With You / Strictly For Librans (zodiac Sign) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Where are the july 12?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
eaziaque:

Rajjah, thank you so much for responding, that's why I dey gbadun you. Thanks for being there always. Mennh, I miss you guys deeply. I kuku didn't leave just like that, I was taken by somethings and as a result couldn't appear as often as I used to. But now I'm baaaack!!! I wrote something this morning, please read it and tell us what you think. I ll be expecting your participation ooo, first lady. Lolz!
ook. Let me read it.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
eaziaque:

That's my lady, the ever present Rukky. Hw is the fast so far! No "awe koro" please. Lolzzzz!!! You can share your breakthru with us if is not too personal ooo.
awe koro ke!!! fast don make me lean small-that is a proof that awe is in progress. as for share my breakthrough. .. too personal
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
eaziaque:
accept my belated bafday wishes. LLnP. Hop to see u around

Thou its in arrears, I rily appreciate your wishes. Thanks
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by heffem(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2015
eaziaque:
hb in advance baba. Come back on the forum ooo
yea, thanks man........i really do appreciate........I'm still on the forum......just observing things
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
gregzone:
You're the one who's been scarce bro, were have you been?
Pls re-invite the ladies they've left the forum.
They are reading it, we need you all ladies back on the forum ooo, I don't know drive you away but please come back ooo, although Rukky, Rajjah and hormordunneey are back already, we still want the rest to come on board, house no dey sweet if woman no show ooo.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Good morning, mates. I welcome on board all our new mates to this forum for cancerians. Say what's up to all the timers. I'm the O.p. and I'm wishing you a wonderful stay here. However, we need more than you just declaring as a cancer, we will be honoured to have your participation actively in the group, bring us topics to discuss, ask questions, you can share your experience, seek for genuine advise on all matters. Every subject goes, political, religious, sexual, marital, professional, any thing, no taboo, once it is tabled morally and in strict respect of the members. Let's hear from you guys. Let's keep it rolling. I don't want to do this alone, let's us do this please. Bring things up and let's rub minds. Je vous souhaite vous tous une bonne journee! A bientot!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2015
This is a post from one of our mates yesterday, he has decided to share his recent and personal experience with us concerning shyness and I am reposting it because I found it very informative and good, here it goes:

That issue of being tongue tight is having a toll on me but nowadays am really trying my best to shake it off, it takes a lot of commitment and resolutions. I resolved within me that I will be presenting any topic of interest at the Thursdays CDS meeting to my fellow corp members...
The first attempt was not funny at all, I felt like those eyes were boring some holes in my body, some people were gearing me one while some were busy making joke of it because of my shaky body and voice. I didn't let that get to me as I presented another topic the following week, this time more relaxed with little tension. I am getting better by the day and targeting larger audience.
Try to work on yours and see a quick transformation, we always have good ideas but saying it out is the big deal, the earlier we realise and make correction, the better.

I hope you understand this. Shyness is not something peculiar to a particular sign but it is really a problem to cancers, in our own case, it seems we have it more than every other signs because we have fear factors that aggravates the level of shyness in us. In most cases, people are just shy because they are just of the calm nature, or because they want to comport themselves because they are meeting others the first time, things like that, but in cancer, the culprit here is fear factors; the fear of rejection, fear of making mistakes, the fear of having to have to feel too bad and probably a mood swing if we don't succeed in passing across the messages, the fear of being mocked as our mate experienced while he was holding that discussion with his fellow corpers. And not until we shove the fear factors aside or at least act like they are not there, not until we accept that failure and mistakes are all natural and part of existence, not until we take that decision of taking risks, we will find it difficult to eliminate or atleast subdue that shyness in us. He said he didn't give up after the first shameful exposee, rather, he organised a second and more, targeting even bigger audience, that is the risk most cancers never take, I have never been able to take that decision myself, not even now as I'm writing, I failed presenting well once in public and I have never tried to present again in public. I was a prefect back in second school day, but I always push my fellow prefects to address the assembly for me on my own duty days, why? FEAR FACTORS! And remember, cancers are the best when expressing what they know of, if it is to their own "audience" though, I think that's the reason why we are always very well developped in terms of creativity; the failure to face and express to the public. Wetin we no fit no fit for public, we dey vex put am for paper or computer, through voice or paint/brush or camera, but you can only make your audience if you persist in talking to them even after a bad outing. You eventually get relaxed and accustomed to the people and the speech flows. Easier said than done in cancers though, but if you can do it, then try it, I'm still struggling with that on my own part though, but you can get it even if I don't. That's my own take on the issue, you can say yours. Bonne journee!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Harkindeylee(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
frank043:

Birthday mate, wadup? ... What branch of engineering are you pursuing?
. am chilling.... electrical/electronic Engineering... university of Ilorin.. me in my 3rd year

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Harkindeylee(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
MuhdG:
Where are the july 12?
right here buddy
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to me...... Hip hip..... Hurray........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Liebnitz(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rajjah:
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to me...... Hip hip..... Hurray........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Happybirth day in arrears!...i've replied u.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by tolux247(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Tomorrow... its mine
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Happy Id-El-Fitr festival to all my muslim mates in the house, I pray Subhanalah Wa Ta'ala grant us the opportunity to witness, participate and gains more of Ramadan on earth. Happy birthday to all my cancers guys and gals that has been coming through their birthdays all the while and those that are yet to have theirs, I pray Almighty God grant us many happy returns. Long life and prosperity to us all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Anybody born in June 27 27D572A9
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Good afternoon y'all, saying happy birthday to all celebrating their day today, a happy arrears ones for those that had their earlier on, in advance for those yet to have theirs. Ll n' p to us all.
I was reading through the Date and Meet Up Zone when I stumbled on a thread titled like; "10 things that happens when you embrace being alone" something like that sha! I read through the thread and I wasn't really convinced about the mentioned point, so I participated. And this is what I wrote (please I need your opinion on the matter):
I think seriously the op needs to clarify the line between "taking time out" and "being alone". Taking some time out is when you create a chance for yourself to be a little away from your normal/day to day activities ranging from constant encounter of a set of people or a particular/repetitive event/program, e.g work. While "Being alone" is when you embrace Solitude, a total character/trait on its own, and from experience of a lone ranger that I am myself, it comes out more negative than positive. Unlike "taking time out" which serves as a corrective and/or control measure that helps releive stress, reduce dependence, re-organise to enhance productivity, rejuvenate the spirit from boredom etc., "being alone" is nothing fun, and believe me, as a cancer native, I'm an expert in solitude, and it is not something I would like to write on from the light from you which you are seeing it from. All what you wrote is correct but only if you change the "being alone" to "taking some time out". This is not a challenge ooo OP, I'm just sharing my experience on the matter. Being alone makes you inexperienced (a context intended), makes you somewhat boring and confused when around people you are not accustomed to, it makes you lose so much encounters, thus the necessary connections and as a result, opportunities. And like someone put it earlier, it makes you engage in unhealthy activities you wouldn't have love normally, though not necessary wan.king as he wrote, a lot of things you will eventually do simply because you are idle and no people around to spent time with. Your sole advantage is you don't step on toes and nobody steps on yours too, but remember, life itself is a risk, you got to get out of your "corner" and and takes some risks if you really wanna "live" and not just "exist". Happy sunday!
You can find, read and participate in the thread too, bcause I think you as cancerians with the innate attitude as regards to "being alone" can add substancial points to the matter. You have the most experienced on the field.
You guys haven't been showing up on the thread any more ooo, I hope it is all well with all of us. Some of us are learning really hard here, please we don't have to let it die!!! Happy sunday y'all.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by sekzy99(m): 1:47am On Jul 21, 2015
08023373302. 2877565C. Michael frm lagos
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Harkindeylee(m): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2015
Happy Birthday Me, 22nd born friends, and pal!!
I hope many years of blessings follow you wherever you go! May God bless our new age (Amen). Happy birthday to me!!!
Harkind

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Harkindeylee(m): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2015
happy birthday to Adebayo Akindele Yanmife
Harkindeylee:
Happy Birthday Me, 22nd born friends, and pal!!

I hope many years of blessings follow you wherever you go!
May God bless our new age (Amen). Happy birthday to me!!!

Harkind

When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a
half.looooooool

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by paschenko(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Was conceived during harmattan and born during raining season. I rep June 29.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
paschenko:
Was conceived during harmattan and born during raining season. I rep June 29.
funny guy!

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Skymiyke(f): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Any July 14th?
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
24th grin
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by titi4fola(f): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
June 23rd, add me to the group guys. Here ma pin 24d09abb.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by titi4fola(f): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
June 23rd, add me to the group guys. Here ma pin 24d09abb
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Sunnypar(m): 4:26am On Dec 24, 2015
titi4fola:
Hey guys! I'm June 23rd. Thank God I was born in June. JUNE BORN ARE FORESIGHTED. GET EASILY WORRIED. QUITE TALKATIVE. VERY FRIENDLY. STYLISH & FASHIONABLE. SOFT SPOKEN & POLITE. WARM & CONSIDERATE TOWARDS PEOPLE. GREAT & SENCE OF HUMOUR. QUITE SENSITIVE. STAR IN THE CROWD. ACTIVE & VISIONARY THINKER. KIND & GENEROUS. LOYER LOVER. LOVE TO DEBATE. LOVE THE FINER THINGS OF LIFE.
We have got to date.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by olarwhumy6(f): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
I rep July 4
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by titi4fola(f): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sunnypar:

We have got to date.
really
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Sigo86(m): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2016
TobiBabiOO:
June 23 here grin

Dats cool, will like 2hook up with u.. add me up;

2ADF982D
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Sigo86(m): 1:35am On Jan 06, 2016
July 1st.... Add me up
559D7281

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / Club Insomnia:9:30pm-5:00am...adults Only..#Onomeglo.. / Know Your Secret Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.