Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) (22739 Views)

What's Your Zodiac Sign... See If You Got A Match / Hook Up With People Born On The Same Day With You / Strictly For Librans (zodiac Sign) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2015
add me 55DF0202
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Am a Kwara boy but currently on national assignment
Horlawoomey, that makes us 2 here, where from Kwara are u from?
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
rukky2000:
lol! i think i can figure out my kind of person now, u gave me a clue..... i kept reading dis and flash back to my past , there is need for adjustment, wish we can all learn from dis and be free. but 1 thing i cant accept is to be taken for granted
No Cancerian would allow anyone to take him/her for granted. In fact it is even more than that, despite cancerians being generally generous and "extra" tolerant, they never believe in "one way love". If a cancerian shows you love as a family or as a friend and you don't show that much, he is gone before you know it, he is just gonna be like: afte rall I feel safer being with myself, your spirit go just dull, your mood go just flatten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
eaziaque:

Horlawoomey, that makes us 2 here, where from Kwara are u from?

I am from Ilorin faa
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by udy4real(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
June 27th (following)

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by udy4real(m): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls add me, 22A1C742
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by udy4real(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
gentlebullet:
27th June, where are my bornday mates grin?

June 27,we rock

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
udy4real:
June 27th (following)
udy4real, welcome bro, pleasure having you around. Be free to participate, your suggestions too will be appreciated.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
eaziaque:

No Cancerian would allow anyone to take him/her for granted. In fact it is even more than that, despite cancerians being generally generous and "extra" tolerant, they never believe in "one way love". If a cancerian shows you love as a family or as a friend and you don't show that much, he is gone before you know it, he is just gonna be like: afte rall I feel safer being with myself, your spirit go just dull, your mood go just flatten.
how u take know! u say my mind , tanx for shedding more light on dis
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by ariyebaba(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2015
June 23,

only matured lady shld add me

7F71CF36

xiexie
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by alexandakin(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
yungeez:
July 17... whr is my birthday mate!
Right here am ur birthday mate. 17/07 is d day
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by alexandakin(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
July 17 representing... 52F9C5DF/ 08033348710
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by billtommy(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2015
July 4....anyone?
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
July 9......
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
rukky2000:
how u take know! u say my mind , tanx for shedding more light on dis
No thanks, Rukky, it is that way with me too, most of us are like that, and even though we may regret and feels bad, we make it look like it ok. And I'm so sorry for not being there these last few days, I was just kind of busy and tired, but I think I'm ok now, you guys are gonna hear more and more from me, I hope.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by ollykay619(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
HI, AM OLAITAN IN OGUN STATE, BORN 7
JULY 22. 7F544C6A ADD UP
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2015
eaziaque:

No thanks, Rukky, it is that way with me too, most of us are like that, and even though we may regret and feels bad, we make it look like it ok. And I'm so sorry for not being there these last few days, I was just kind of busy and tired, but I think I'm ok now, you guys are gonna hear more and more from me, I hope.
its okay! hope u are good now, we hv miss u on dis forum

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2015
ollykay619:
HI, AM OLAITAN IN OGUN STATE, BORN 7
JULY 22. 7F544C6A ADD UP
you r welcome my bro Olaitan from ogun state, it is a pleasure having you join us. oh at last, people beware oh, i now have a birthday mate o, that makes me 2 times stronger than most of you. and even in the case of rukky who a 11th july im now for 4 times stronger than you are, call it men's ego if you like, i no care, just know say i'm strongest now!!!!!!!!!! Lolz!!!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2015
rukky wrote this on the bbm chat: ''hv a sista that shares almost the same cancerians signs as mine, and she is not a cancer born. does that happen; just wondering ooo'' As regard to this question, first i av to note that nobody has answered yet, not even the rainbow guy alias horlawoomey...Lol!!! dis is a discussion/meeting group, pls i need you bros/sis to participate and share our knowledge with others so we can all learn. To answer the question now in my own way, first, we are all humans, so character/habit can be acquired as much as it could be a natural thing in different individuals, though some characters are quite peculiar to some individuals/group. for example, while you have a habit of procastination in most cancerian individuals, some other zodiac signs don't/never exhibit this trait, while we cancerians are naturally shy and never wanting to take the first and fresh step in love (cancerians prefers the step by step system, we get to know each other slowly and proceed to the next step when it is time) or sometimes in decision making, others zodiac may posses particularly the "forward type" character, we tend too to like the backdoor role, we being the biggest performer/contributor, but prefer staying behind the limelight, in as much as the work is done and appreciated. some other zodiacs craves to be seen at the front, making their present and participation in the project known. so we can have different zodiacs sharing same characters/traits together, but there is that peculiar traits other won't have, like there will be certain traits that is peculiar to others that cancerians don't posses. Another factor that brings about that is the "curb" factor, where an individual born towards the end of a preceding zodiac month to a particular zodiac sign or born at the beginning of a succeeding zodiac month after a particular zodiac sign, "picks" from the zodiac month's traits, respectively. For example, Cancer is 21 june to 22 july, people born around 18-20th of june and those born around 23-27 july tends to posses some of the traits a cancerian will exhibit, just like you as a cancerian can pick from them too. Actually, it is a broad subject, but I just do some sort of summary here. even in the cancerian sign, we are still divided into three different categories, each group slightly different from the other, that why u see a cancerian having an uncommom character, so dont be surprised to see that, it happens that way, the best is to learn more about one's self, capitalise/improve on the good traits and make amendment on the less suitable ones. Good day all. awaiting your reactions, please.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by ollykay619(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
eaziaque:

you r welcome my bro Olaitan from ogun state, it is a pleasure having you join us. oh at last, people beware oh, i now have a birthday mate o, that makes me 2 times stronger than most of you. and even in the case of rukky who a 11th july im now for 4 times stronger than you are, call it men's ego if you like, i no care, just know say i'm strongest now!!!!!!!!!! Lolz!!!
whao! dats lovely. please tell me more about July 22
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
eaziaque:
rukky wrote this on the bbm chat: ''hv a sista that shares almost the same cancerians signs as mine, and she is not a cancer born. does that happen; just wondering ooo'' As regard to this question, first i av to note that nobody has answered yet, not even the rainbow guy alias horlawoomey...Lol!!! dis is a discussion/meeting group, pls i need you bros/sis to participate and share our knowledge with others so we can all learn. To answer the question now in my own way, first, we are all humans, so character/habit can be acquired as much as it could be a natural thing in different individuals, though some characters are quite peculiar to some individuals/group. for example, while you have a habit of procastination in most cancerian individuals, some other zodiac signs don't/never exhibit this trait, while we cancerians are naturally shy and never wanting to take the first and fresh step in love (cancerians prefers the step by step system, we get to know each other slowly and proceed to the next step when it is time) or sometimes in decision making, others zodiac may posses particularly the "forward type" character, we tend too to like the backdoor role, we being the biggest performer/contributor, but prefer staying behind the limelight, in as much as the work is done and appreciated. some other zodiacs craves to be seen at the front, making their present and participation in the project known. so we can have different zodiacs sharing same characters/traits together, but there is that peculiar traits other won't have, like there will be certain traits that is peculiar to others that cancerians don't posses. Another factor that brings about that is the "curb" factor, where an individual born towards the end of a preceding zodiac month to a particular zodiac sign or born at the beginning of a succeeding zodiac month after a particular zodiac sign, "picks" from the zodiac month's traits, respectively. For example, Cancer is 21 june to 22 july, people born around 18-20th of june and those born around 23-27 july tends to posses some of the traits a cancerian will exhibit, just like you as a cancerian can pick from them too. Actually, it is a broad subject, but I just do some sort of summary here. even in the cancerian sign, we are still divided into three different categories, each group slightly different from the other, that why u see a cancerian having an uncommom character, so dont be surprised to see that, it happens that way, the best is to learn more about one's self, capitalise/improve on the good traits and make amendment on the less suitable ones. Good day all. awaiting your reactions, please.

Lolz @ rainbow guy, you will explain that later.

I think sometimes habits can be copied due to long interaction with individuals exhibiting such habits. I also have a February-born childhood friend( childhood here is around 23 years ago) who exhibit some of this Zodiac signs and one thing I noticed about myself is that, I tend to influence people a lot.

There is a possibility of rukky influencing her sister's habit.

But oga Eaziaque, you seems to know a lot about this Zodiac sign that am beginning to think you study astrology as a course.

4 Likes

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Lolz @ rainbow guy, you will explain that later.

I think sometimes habits can be copied due to long interaction with individuals exhibiting such habits. I also have a February-born childhood friend( childhood here is around 23 years ago) who exhibit some of this Zodiac signs and one thing I noticed about myself is that, I tend to influence people a lot.

There is a possibility of rukky influencing her sister's habit.

But oga Eaziaque, you seems to know a lot about this Zodiac sign that am beginning to think you study astrology as a course.
Lolz!!! As par the rainbow guy issue, I'm always mistaking you horlawoomey for jakedes for some reasons I don't understand, and I call him the rainbow because he used rainbow in his dp, and it was Rukky who started it. Any sorry for the confusion, but don't push it! Lolz!!! Thanks for your contribution baba, it is enlightening, and completely true, character/trait can be acquired, you wanna be like somebody because you like the way he does his things, you start copying and it eventually become part of you. Cancerians are very influential people, many takes us for not being sharp, failing to see that we are just "easy-doers" so we can give the best and we never lack in that, we may come last as par time rating, but always produce the best of work, making the time spent worth, those who sees this good trait in us clings to us, so much sometimes they want to be like us and copy what makes us unique. And I didn't study astro ooo, it is just that I was so curious about 1 or 2 things about myself and I got the answer thru reading more and more of the articles on my sign. Av been trying to use it since then to my full advantage, and it is going steadily.

4 Likes

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
eaziaque:
finally, tooo long! but read it......... u are right

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
procastination is one of my habit and shyness, but hv do away with them. once I set my mind on doing thing- I make sure I do it immediately. i think we should always abide by dis rules . i was a good quitter and procrastinator who always prefer to postpone things which ought to be done immediately! i shy away from any leadership roles , but found out that am a better and capable leader if forced or given a trial. and also found out that pple are always eager and willing to listen and be a friend! so frds lets always do away with our worries and open up! we neva can say! our fate and opportunities lays in our hands.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by irishCream: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
eaziaque:

Ok I'm June 22nd can you tell me more about people born on that date, thanks in anticipation!

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
rukky2000:
procastination is one of my habit and shyness, but hv do away with them. once I set my mind on doing thing- I make sure I do it immediately. i think we should always abide by dis rules . i was a good quitter and procrastinator who always prefer to postpone things which ought to be done immediately! i shy away from any leadership roles , but found out that am a better and capable leader if forced or given a trial. and also found out that pple are always eager and willing to listen and be a friend! so frds lets always do away with our worries and open up! we neva can say! our fate and opportunities lays in our hands.
Thanks Rukky for the contribution, it is really enlightening. I hope others will follow suit in narrating their experience so we can all learn. I think one of our biggest problems generally as cancerians is procastination, hardly have I ever heard of a cancer born who doesn't procastinate, thriving to shed it off may take sometime, in fact, to be sincere, a life time for some, but once you become conscious of it and accept that it hinders your progress, then you are on the right path. Shyness like Rukky wrote too is known of a greater percentage of cancer born, sometimes you just feel like you are the only one being watched on the street, sometimes you just don't wanna ask for help, not because of pride, but because of our insatiable thirst to hold on to our dignity, I remember I would say to myself, if they don't give me what I requested of them, it would be too much of a shame for me, I know we love carrying our own crosses, never wanting to bother others about our troubles, but the fact is that a situation that is supposed to last 3 days sometimes last as long as it takes us to settle it, like Rukky advised, let start opening up so we can get help when needed, after all these people won't hesitate before asking for your help if they need it. Please let's open up, so others can learn from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
am a thank of person who always respect from people either tru right conduct or in a rude way..... am too aggressive and assertive about my will...... I love to be feel secure and respect by the people..... once I notice am no longer save with anybody , I used to work away from that place. am an emotional people but I don't like to worried about things are not enhance my dream........

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
phemphem:
am a thank of person who always respect from people either tru right conduct or in a rude way..... am too aggressive and assertive about my will...... I love to be feel secure and respect by the people..... once I notice am no longer save with anybody , I used to work away from that place. am an emotional people but I don't like to worried about things are not enhance my dream........
Thanks for sharing wif us ur experience bro, I appreciate this. U belong to the 2nd decan of the cancer sign, and from many things I've read about cancer zodiac sign, they seems to have the most firm and realistic attitude among cancers. They find walking away easier. Good luck bro, and congrats.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 7:05am On Mar 30, 2015
ariyebaba:
June 23,

only matured lady shld add me

7F71CF36

xiexie
55A687C7
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 7:09am On Mar 30, 2015
eaziaque:
hi easiaque
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
June 28 here
Mk una wlcm mee o
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2015
hormordunneey:
June 28 here
Mk una wlcm mee o
. u re highly welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / Club Insomnia:9:30pm-5:00am...adults Only..#Onomeglo.. / Know Your Secret Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.