Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,399 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train (31458 Views)

Kano Bound Train Derails In Osogbo (Photos) / Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors / Lagos-Bound Train From Ogun Hits Truck (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Tonason: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30777717][/quote]
LAGOS is not working anything . GEJ is the man that the Cap fits. OBJ should go to blazens or musiem where he belongs. Time of fiction is over now is time of facts and reality. Ride on GEJ. Haters should kiss fire or better stil hug Transformer or far better stil use the body to stop Dangote trailer QED . Jimmy for LAGOS 2015 .
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Abduletudaye(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
agabaI23:
From where to where do you wanna try?

Anywhere ni..just to feel the groove..smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
lastpage:

No wonder it is just TWO SaTANOIDS that were on thatTrain to Hell! grin grin grin

BTW: When has it become "standard" to use a Buhari regime that was less than two years in office (August 83 to Dec 85), to compare a Jonathan that has been in office since 2009 (six years now) especially when Oil was trading at record-high prices?

Clueless people, walahi.

Lastpage

I'm not a "SaTANOID " or whatever you call and the train wasn't bound for hell, I think it was going to enugu from ph but I stopped at Ovim. God bless you and your hustle sir.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Badgers14:

You could have voiced your opinion without name calling. But anyways na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit. angry angry
my apologies sir.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by ba7man(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
After the photoshoot, the trains will be loaded on a flat bed truck and transported to the next destination to decieve f00ls about the Railway transformation. undecided

I was really deflated to find out its just a handful of trains being presented at different locations to f00l gullible Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by eaglechild: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
SuperModerator:
No doubt, GEJ has performed greatly in the railway sector..

But it is not enough to earn my vote.

He didn't get his priorities right.

Electricity is far more important, what did he do, he sold part of it.

Refineries is far more important, but he prefers importing fuel so he can steal from the scam called subsidy

Education is far more important, instead of improving our educational sector, he built more universities; 12 substandard ones.... Quantity above quality...

#SaiBuhari2015
You do not even know what to say so you ended up contradicting yourself in the same sentence.

Thousands of Nigerians lose their lives on our busy roads because they have no affordable alternative yet in your mind you feel that TRANSPORT is not a priority.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by ibrokola(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Desteenee:
Fresh Air everywhere! Yet my learned APC supporters have refused to see this.
GEJ may not have charisma, good oratory,will power to sanction corrupt persons( the last I detest), but he is blessed with among others with great vision. His policies and programmes are people oriented and not elitist like uncle Fash's.
Keep doing it GEJ, we who are with you are more than those who are against thee.
GEJ till 2023.

Look don't get wrong. The President has done well in certain aspect but proponents of 'Change' believe that he could actually do much more but he deliberately refused to thus subjecting Nigerians to untold hardship, poverty and Insecurity. Hence the need for #CHANGE
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by eaglechild: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
ibrokola:

Look don't get wrong. The President has done well in certain aspect but proponents of 'Change' believe that he could actually do much more but he deliberately refused to thus subjecting Nigerians to untold hardship, poverty and Insecurity. Hence the need for #CHANGE
And a spent retired army general who could not pass his basic WASC and whose junta gagged opposition and stifled FOI in order to have an unopposed field day looting will give you CHANGE

Get off the matrix.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Desola(f): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
lastpage:
grin grin

Cheesux Christ!
How can dolts inflict amnesia on themselves?

So that Blue and White picture of just ANY TRAIN, ....taken ANYWHERE now represents GEJ's "phantom" TRAIN? shocked shocked shocked

I thought the "dead locomotives" they showed us as GEJ's trains where painted with colors of the NAtional Flag (Green and White)!

Did GEJ REPAINT the Trains (sorry, this particular one) to Blue and White? grin grin

Hmmm.... Yiibo people perishing for lack of knowledge and Hypocrisy since 1963!

I never knew such stewpidity was genetically hereditary! Alaigbo, ...lost beyond the point of No -Return!
tongue tongue

Lastpage!

BTW: See more of GEJ's TRAINS below, as they carry people from South Africa to North Korea! grin grin

Asiri ti tu! grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by JayJustus(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
okooloyun1:
They are not modern coaches, the most important thing is that they should be working on daily basis not once in a week. Well, half bread is better than puff puff.

these coaches are used around the world...I'm tired of yet another folk saying NOT MODERN COACHES...go around and see...
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by JayJustus(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
ba7man:
After the photoshoot, the trains will be loaded on a flat bed truck and transported to the next destination to decieve f00ls about the Railway transformation. undecided

I was really deflated to find out its just a handful of trains being presented at different locations to f00l gullible Nigerians.

and there are YouTube videos of people taking the trains... even threads...what's wrong with people like you that want nothing good for Nigeria only to be screaming change change...nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by sapele914(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
After them go say Goodluck isn't working... when was the last time we saw a train move before Jonathan's renovation??...

Enemy of progress... GEJ till 2019..
Please where did you see the video of the train moving? and it must be a ghost train i don't see no passengers. Mumu you think say na so dey go advertise a train that is in commission?that train in the picture is just a piece of furniture it does not move i belief that's why you used the words before jonathan's renovation.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by ba7man(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
JayJustus:

and there are YouTube videos of people taking the trains... even threads...what's wrong with people like you that want nothing good for Nigeria only to be screaming change change...nonsense
Someone has posted the pix of one of these trains being transported to another location for presentation.

I don't swallow everything given to me hook, line and sinker. That's why I keep seeing this Transformation in the media but its still the same old trains I see in reality.

I'm harder to decieve than the average human because I question everything.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by lastpage: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:

have you ever traveled out, say the US? if Yes, have you ever boarded a train? if your answer is in the affirmative, then you will agree with me that most of the trains there don't even have cushion seats let alone AC. and it's been peppered with graffiti upon graffiti.

Look, l have boarded a New York Subway over fifty times...Yes, 50 times!.

It does NOT have AirCon and only a silly Government will put A.C in a NY subway train when temperatures are below freezing 90% of the time!
They just dont need A.C.... just like most European trains also dont need A.C (they have windows though, for summer uses).

In Nigeria, Yes! we need A.C but dont fool yourself that your few, second-hand, repainted junk locomotive is airconditioned!
Even the A.C at the nations flagship Airport (MMIA) stopped working less than two months after "Stealler" Odua, (another of GEJ's looters), made a lot of noise about how she installed those second hand stand-alone units therein.

Now, as for "Cushion seats", it is silly to put such on a public Train (only by Mr. Clueless and his team).
What you have are very comfortable "PVC moulded Seats".
They are not only comfortable, they would OUTLAST your silly cushion seat ten years to one.

Its only "shoeless people" like you and Jonathan want "Cushion Seat"... even on public facilities. wink

Cushions seats are known to fray at the edges and become tattered (why l wont buy a vehicle that is not full-leather seats) within just a few months of use, not to mention on a public transport.
Now, dont even lets us talk about the "BEDBUGS" on any "publicly used cushion seat"..... nothing will make me seat on one! grin grin grin grin grin
I dont want to transfer Jonathan's Bedbugs into my home grin or vehicle grin grin

But l can understand the mentality of most Igbos who are Jonathan sympathizers:
They do not do it because they think Jonathanis worth anything at all, they do it because they are afraid, ...and rightly so that the S.S is the closest they can get to the Presidency and that a Buhari Regime will punish all those who brought this country ot its present sorry-sate by looting its treasury.
"FEAR' is the problem of our Alaigbo brooders and shisters.

Notwithstanding, What will be will be..... unfortunately, "Democracy is a game of numbers" and only a rigging can return Jonathan without the support of the Northerners ( dont even think about that) or the South Westerners (which he cluelessly also lost!) kiss kiss

Add-up all the number of Registered voters in Nigeria, as given by INEC, remove those from the North and South West and tell me what is left for Jonathan, in the East and South-South.
All these "gra-gra", harassment of INEC Chairman Jega and "election postponement" are just attempts to see how he can "perform Gofament Magic".... but it will blow-up in Jonathan's face.............. as OBJ has raised the awareness that Jonathan is trying to "play Gbagbo" on Nigerians! grin grin
Haa, this OBJ, you badt no be joke! wink

If l were you guys, l would have advised Jonathan a long time ago:
Just build and repair Power stations, ensuring stable electricity and do nothing else --- Your second term will have been signed and sealed by Nigerians.

Instead he is busy "painting abandoned locomotives"

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by cytellProperty: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
GEJ is working. Thief-nubu & False-ola don syphon Lagos rail money
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by ollyruffy: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
When himself, wifes and children start using that train, he should let us know.

For now, we are not interested in some junk trains that only exist on his computer.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Desteenee(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
din din ri to u too. I have the right to express my opinion. And for u to open ur toilet mouth to call me mumu, ur mother, father children are mumu. Ask I am not GEJ U insult and get away with. Hope ur mum has shown u ur dad cos last time I checked u were a bastard. Fash20 my foot!
Fash20:
dis wan na din din rin oo. Them buy scrap mumu dey shout .... Till 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by bibiking7(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
At least they could have bought more recent trains. embarassed Is that too much to ask.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by nonykdj: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nature129:
The train has 2 classes: Ordinary class and first class. At Enugu Station, the best station in the route, on a first class train, they charge #1,050 and ordinary class is #650 to PH. Buses charge #1,900 from Enugu to PH.

Also, the buses take approx. 4hrs to get to PH form Enugu but trains take approx. 6hrs because of many stops at stations in the route: Nome, Afikpo, Umuahia, Aba, petc.

Travelling on trains is fun and convenient but it's not advisable when you have something urgent to attend to. I travelled from Enugu to PH on that train. You guys should go check it out.

Pls where is the station locoted in PH? I wanna try it

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by rukkyland(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
After them go say Goodluck isn't working... when was the last time we saw a train move before Jonathan's renovation??...

Enemy of progress... GEJ till 2019..

na waoh for u o...what progress are u talking about..

i have never heard of backward progress before o..
this 15th century train na him una dey hipe as if naija cant afford to get a modern train..deception in display..if u want to enter d train na u sabi..but no forget to carry paracetamol and panadol for headache sha.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by fuckerholic(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
SuperModerator:
No doubt, GEJ has performed greatly in the railway sector..

But it is not enough to earn my vote.

He didn't get his priorities right.

Electricity is far more important, what did he do, he sold part of it.

Refineries is far more important, but he prefers importing fuel so he can steal from the scam called subsidy

Education is far more important, instead of improving our educational sector, he built more universities; 12 substandard ones.... Quantity above quality...

#SaiBuhari2015
Enemy of progress back bitting..pray for ur life
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by rukkyland(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
see as the train dey shine self..like chinko.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by lastpage: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
BTW: Let us agree that Jonathan has done 50% of all these his "phantom claims"

Question is: Who is gonna vote for him so that he will have MAJORITY VOTES?

1.) Igbos ... because he represents them and their slot at the Presidency. shocked grin wink

2.) South/South - because he is their tribe/son. (Not bad though)

3.) Who else?
Combined these two classes make up just about 38% - 40% of the voters.

Who will vote for Buhari for him to have MAJORITY VOTES?

1.) Block Northern Votes, from Middle belt to core North.

2.) Block South-West Votes. (OBJ just finally nailed Jonathan's coffin in the S/West)

Between these two blocks, you have at least 60% of all voters.

Now, "do the Maths" and tell me which miracle or noise or locomotive train can save Jonathan from boarding a Train to Otuoke?
shocked shocked

The only thing we all need to do is ensure NO ONE CAN RIG THE ELECTION ..... because we all know by now, thats the only 'option' Jonathan has.

Though, not just OBJ but the whole of North and S/West Nigeria is watching him and the "GBAGBO Strategy" he is up to grin

Fingers crossed.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by nonykdj: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
ollyruffy:
When himself, wifes and children start using that train, he should let us know.

For now, we are not interested in some junk trains that only exist on his computer.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#

Bad belle
GEJ till 2019
By God's grace

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Desteenee(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
I agree with u completely. Just that i feel that if the government was not facing these security challenge in various parts of the co3 and political face-off may be more would have been achieved. Thanks anyways for ur intelligent opinion n hope u ve PVC already?
ibrokola:

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by anonimi: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
tdayof:
This is what we call Aloku Oyinbo grin grin

What will you call the Toronto scraps bought at hyper inflated rates by Fashola

We never even see them oh for Lagos shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by experimentist: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
okooloyun1:
They are not modern coaches, the most important thing is that they should be working on daily basis not once in a week. Well, half bread is better than puff puff.
How we go do na, we go manage am..

Buhari till GEJ get common sense.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by experimentist: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
lastpage:
BTW: Let us agree that Jonathan has done 50% of all these his "phantom claims"

Question is: Who is gonna vote for him so that he will have MAJORITY VOTES?

1.) Igbos ... because he represents them and their slot at the Presidency. shocked grin wink

2.) South/South - because he is their tribe/son. (Not bad though)

3.) Who else?
Combined these two classes make up just about 38% - 40% of the voters.

Who will vote for Buhari for him to have MAJORITY VOTES?

1.) Block Northern Votes, from Middle belt to core North.

2.) Block South-West Votes. (OBJ just finally nailed Jonathan's coffin in the S/West)

Between these two blocks, you have at least 60% of all voters.

Now, "do the Maths" and tell me which miracle or noise or locomotive train can save Jonathan from boarding a Train to Otuoke?
shocked shocked

The only thing we all need to do is ensure NO ONE CAN RIG THE ELECTION ..... because we all know by now, thats the only 'option' Jonathan has.

Though, not just OBJ but the whole of North and S/West Nigeria is watching him and the "GBAGBO Strategy" he is up to grin

Fingers crossed.

Lastpage!
Correct analysis. GEJ straight to Otuoke by jugging wearing bathroom slippers since he has no shoes.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Demmzy15(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rubbish 1800s locomotive trains! GMB go give us superspeed trains jare!
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by billyG(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
We want to see more pics of d trains
we want to see bullet train like this use in mexico & ethiopia(1st pic)

not 1906 train like this use by indian(2nd pic)

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by gidigbi(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2015
I bought a ticket to join the first class coach from Ilorin to Lagos on the 15th of February, 2015. The Air conditioning unit and fans do not work, the doors to the coach can not be closed, the toliets are horrible and above all the Nigeria railway corporation staff are very rude as they believe they are doing you a favour after buying the ticket with your hard earned cash.

It's pure hell. will search for the ticket and post it soon for the picture or I dont believe it folks.

That picture from the op is just a single coach, a better picture showing other coaches linked to the one posted are death traps.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by openmine(m): 12:23am On Feb 17, 2015
DICKtator:
Nigerians need a train that leads to Otuoke !!!

Sai GEJ/Sai Buhari

grin grin grin grin
no need..there is an already made railway going to Daura grin grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! / Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return / How Potholes On Enen Nsit Road Killed My Son In Akwa Ibom - Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.