Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

If You Want International Professional Roles In Movies And Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Want International Professional Roles In Movies And Tv (994 Views)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Should Adults Play School Children Roles In Nollywood Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want International Professional Roles In Movies And Tv by Orikinla(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2006
I now know that many members of Nairaland are either already into Movies and TV or are interested. So, I am going to give you the chance to meet with the leading filmmakers in America and the UK in our exclusive club. This is strictly for the professionals or those who want to be serious practitioners in film and televison production, including actors and actresses. See our site http://clubcinema.soflow.com and if you are qualified and you want to join us, contact me and I will invite you. Because membership is strictly by the invitation of a bona fide member.

N.B: Please, note that we don't tolerate fraudulent activities such as trying to con other members.
Re: If You Want International Professional Roles In Movies And Tv by sbm4real(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2006
hi,
i am a very cute guy with a flair for acting but i will only like to act in a xtian movie or a movie that will be inspirational.i believe in touching lives with whatever i do and that is why i have not ventured into nigerian films.i am a graduate with a good command of english.hope to hear from you soon.
Re: If You Want International Professional Roles In Movies And Tv by Orikinla(m): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2006
Just send your resume to orikinla@yahoo.co.uk and I will invite you to join us and you can see which of the roles you can play as part of a cast or crew for the various productions of our club.
Re: If You Want International Professional Roles In Movies And Tv by Seun(m): 1:40am On Sep 30, 2006
You invited me, but I wasn't able to join the Cinema group. Maybe the admin needs to invite us.
Re: If You Want International Professional Roles In Movies And Tv by kiki(f): 1:42am On Sep 30, 2006
well i love singin and actin but i don't think i'm about to come to London for that tho i really want to
Re: If You Want International Professional Roles In Movies And Tv by Orikinla(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2006
Kiki,
My partner is in New York and you see her and she can discuss the prospects with you.
Just send me your resume and I will forward it to her. We also have an office in New York.

Seun,
You are already in Soflow.
Re: If You Want International Professional Roles In Movies And Tv by Seun(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2006
You're right, I'm in Soflow, but I can't enter the Cinema discussion group specifically. The Cinema admin needs to invite me. How did you get to join the group? Maybe you met the Cinema group admin on another site?
Re: If You Want International Professional Roles In Movies And Tv by snazzydawn(f): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2006
Orikinla is it just for those in UK and New York? Is there no Nigerian contact?

(1) (Reply)

What Crime Did Ini Edo Committed To Be Banned For 1 Year? / Nollywood's Aki And Pawpaw Faces Ban / Music In The Movie Corporate Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.