Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (90025 Views)

Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally / Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by pure2012soul(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Senility in action. Those applauding the old buffoon are the ones I pity

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Eseries(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is the reason am not convinced with this whole"change" brouhaha!
You keep telling me a group of people have held us hostage for 16 years yet when one of them switches to your side he suddenly wears-off the whole thing about his old self and miraculously turn to a "liberator"
and this is not just a floor member but more or less the captain/architect for the whole "16 years"!
call me a pessimist! regardless of the outcome of this election; I don not see CHANGE coming soon.
Am a realist!
Why has fate treated us this bad!
Just that moment when you try to convince yourself it might be different this time around something happens, you craw back to your shell taking your hope along
the future doesn't look bright! not all!
APC have not been able to prove to me they are different; The people are more or less same! The methodology/mode of operation same!

15 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by snowprince59(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why should he behaves so childish, must he tear the card if he dnt wanna b a member again? So sentimental and myopic. Who even need you in PDP sef? Cos you knw GEJ will soon expose all ya evil deeds in d country.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Rockstar2014(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
This man contributed to the current predicament facing this nation today and yet he is so judgmental on the present leaders. Nigerians should also remember that he did the mathematics that brought GEJ to office but could not control him as he wanted. Although I share his view on how GEJ has been handling the issue of insecurity, he should also share part of the blame, having ruled this country for 8years.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by BabaO2: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rigging plan of Jonathan/Pdp for the postponement don scatter. Now the focus is on OBJ, none of them knows what his next plan of action will be. Fani kayode na u I pity pass.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by pure2012soul(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Senility in action. I only pity those applauding the old buffoon

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by kingthreat(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Spaxon:
grin dats how he tore Buhari's certificate

THE KIND OF THUNDER DAT WILL STRIKE THIS MAN IS PLAYING table tennis

The thunder will strike you first. Based on what Obj has achieved, he should be worshipped as a god to cuntface tramps like you.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by boujaye: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
bokohalal:
If Obasanjo had been corrupt as some people think , he would not have been able to critic the Government he helped install and they would have gone after him.

Is that what you read or what you think?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by yahayaunity: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
whether he tore the card or not, he has been guilty of anti party practices. his disgrace will hunt him for ever.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by 1shortblackboy: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
So I guess he's now a progressive. Anything bad that happned during his tenure was PDP's fault not his fault. Make una continues to dey happy as these old men dey decieve una

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Spaxon(f): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
kingthreat:

The thunder will strike you first. Based on what Obj has achieved, he should be worshipped as a god to cuntface tramps like you.
ah ah.... did I quote u when I made dat statement.....
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
who are they if God is for you GEJ....let him tear his school certificate(fake waec obviously with the military and we all know it's not
) and ota farm (thanks to the looted trillions of public funds) certificate....all I know iz
Gej till 2019....

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by olamieseun(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ebora Owu baba...may your day be long.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by IVORY2009(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijasaints:
You cant insult the founding father and expect him to still be with you.PDP needs to know how to show respect.
Sai Buhari.

I beg ur pardon, who is the founding father? Do some more research and get back!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by kingthreat(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Spaxon:
ah ah.... did I quote u when I made dat statement.....

You wished evil upon Obj.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by meccuno: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
I Wish Some People Would Be able to Open their eyes And understand the relationship between the South And The Northern Muslims Isn't An Agreement.......But A master And Slave Relationship.......If This Isn't Broken,Nigeria Will Not Move Forward.....OBJ Is Among People Who Messed This Country Up.......And For Him To Have Sane People Who Clap And Cheer At His Every Public Display Shows How Far We Have Gone As A Nation.....

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by kunlej2: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
i like this script.

infact i expected worst.

my take, APC watch your back. obj can not be trusted.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Obatala7: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Obviously the man has gone mad, he needs to settle with his son before he finally goes naked in public.

THE GODS ARE ANGRY WITH OBJ, HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN!!!
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by ikkkkk: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Baba Iyabo, The last time I heard about you, I was told that at 77, you have gone back to school for your Masters and PHD. If this is true, why don't you face your studies leave out unnecessary politics, utterances and petty acts that could ruin your status as an elder statesman. At this stage, i pity your lecturers because u have proved to be so troublesome.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by BabaO2: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ can see better now from outside the scene. Jonathan has big time messed up, he is an embarrassment to Nigeria, he needs no support from objective Nigerians
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mtchewwww.... its none of my business.... if he likes he should tear his certificate as former head of state.... dats his concern... politics has bn a dirty game... I wudnt advice my enemy to practice such...
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by cagunwa(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Who cares in the first place. Mtchewwww!
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by slindon: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ is a confuse man,
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by deeobserver209(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Old age syndrome.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Spaxon(f): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
kingthreat:

You wished evil upon Obj.
evil ke......

Have u ever seen a Thunder Bolt playing table tennis before
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by adanny01(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oh GEJ! You destroyed the foundation on which your own house stands. The umbrella has crumbled leaving GEJ at the mercy of rain and sun. No more comfort.

Oh GEJ!! You broke your own camel's back. How would you reach 2019.

Oh GEJ!!! You didn't do it by yourself, your weakness did. You allowed rats, bedbugs and cockroaches like Abati, Okupe, Metuh, Omokri, FFK, Alison and Odua in your home to defile it. Whose gonna visit you or dine with you now.

Oh GEJ!!!! You are not a wise man at all.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Spaxon(f): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
ikkkkk:
Baba Iyabo, The last time I heard about you, I was told that at 77, you have gone back to school for your Masters and PHD. If this is true, why don't you face your studies leave out unnecessary politics, utterances and petty acts that could ruin your status as an elder statesman. At this stage, i pity your lecturers because u have proved to be so troublesome.
lol
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
He already knew that he was going to be suspended and that would have been a big disgrace to him. At least this is a face saving action.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by ifoundmyperfect: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Agbaya Oshi!!!
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by thunder74(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Eggcelent:
I guess most people will abuse OBJ for taking this step. However, we also have to look at GEJ's leadership qualities. Under his watch, PDP lost Tambuwal, the House Of Reps Speaker & also lost 5 sitting governors to the opposition APC. Now, a former President & Chairman of the party's BOT has torn his membership card. It has never been this bad for PDP. GEJ should take part of the blame.
We all clamour for change in PDP, now we have it. Are we sure these people leaving are not the problem of PDP and Nigeria at large. No more business as usual for them...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.