Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors (1619 Views)

Davido Displays The Money He Made In Few Days In Gabon (Pics, Video) / B00ty Serena Williams Gets All Attention At Friends Wedding,by Exposing Herself / Seem Adekunle Gold And Mayd Popcy Play Enough Away Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors by youngsahito(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lobatan* what would you do if you were in
her man’s shoes? With the wedding on the
way, all your friends and family already
know her and looking forward to the D-
day. On top that you have never touched
her and she just had an abortion. Not your
pregnancy o, you guys never did it. Men
what would you do?
Re: Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
It's simple. Call of the wedding. Marriage is supposed to b the beginning of a new beautiful life. You can't start it on such note.
Re: Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors by wemmieslim(f): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Asking the obvious @op
She had an abortion of a baby that is not mine when our wedding date is fixed..,
She was giving free punna to another nigga when I don't even have an idea how her kitty cat looks like...
God must punish me if I marry her...,

That kind babe go bleep me,bleep my friends round,her colleagues and even my driver,its simple,she's a HOE,she belongs in the farm so she can be useful!

1 Like

Re: Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors by Spaxon(f): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
shocked wicked
Re: Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors by Kennywills7(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
That marriage is long gone before u even type dis Op
Re: Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors by Xionez(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wait till when the pastor says "If anyone is against this marriage, speak now or forever hold ya peace"

Then calmly say "YES!!!" and walk away.

The sweet life. cool
Re: Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors by shortgun(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
wemmieslim:
Asking the obvious @op
She had an abortion of a baby that is not mine when our wedding date is fixed..,
She was giving free punna to another nigga when I don't even have an idea how her kitty cat looks like...
God must punish me if I marry her...,

That kind babe go bleep me,bleep my friends round,her colleagues and even my driver,its simple,she's a HOE,she belongs in the farm so she can be useful!
By their post you shall know them............ Bros, were you not supposed to be a female.

1 Like

Re: Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Xionez:
Wait till when the pastor says "If anyone is against this marriage, speak now or forever hold ya peace"

Then calmly say "YES!!!" and walk away.

The sweet life. cool

Lol
Re: Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors by youngsahito(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tnks 2 everbdy dat contributed deir ideas...my frnd is also grateful too
Re: Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors by icebebe(f): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2015
youngsahito:
Tnks 2 everbdy dat contributed deir ideas...my frnd is also grateful too
oh na ur fwend e happen to? Aww! Sad

Anyways we are all human,we make mistakes n are still frgiven one way or d oda,ma dear u can neva find a perfect person,only jesus was perfect on earth,and dey say love covers multitudes of sin,y nt frgiv d b*tch n move on,teach her a lesson she will neva frgt,it hurt yea buh tink of d good times u guys had n frgiv her.
Re: Away Match!! Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors by nksplash(f): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
tes forgive her and move ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce & Jayz, Miley Cyrus & Boo, Scarlett Johansson & Hubby, Others Attend The / Adult Swim Star Goes Start Unclad At Birthday Party. / Who Wins The Grand Prize In Ariel Perfect Match Photo Contest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.