Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) (1616 Views)

Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) by metronaija: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo has dumped the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), stating that, he is no longer interested in the party.
He reportedly tore his PDP membership card but has not declared his interest to join any other party.
Here are pictures from the press conference.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/02/breaking-news-obasanjo-tearing-his-pdp.html

Re: Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) by KwoiZabo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Evil men. Nemesis is beginning to catch up with him. More prayers for my country, more evil men must go down.

GEJtill2019

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) by Desteenee(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
PDP has just been delivered from the evil spirit called OBJ. Praise the Lord!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) by suwailad(f): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
SO PERFECT! GOOD WORK BABA!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) by shininglite(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) by darksuit(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:
SO PERFECT! GOOD WORK BABA!
Abi na

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
@OP is a comedian grin grin grin grin good one
Re: Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thank God that The Ogboni leader have finaly run away from PDP.
Praise the Lord!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
why is he not the one tearing it

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) by clevvermind(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
It’s only in Nigeria that a failed president like
Olusegun Obasanjo can assume the role of
moral barometer and harbinger of
development.
Frankly, it beats me hollow that the man who
presided over Nigeria when the country was
declared the silverware winner of corruption
by Transparency International can muster the
biceps to theorize on corruption. I remind
myself that the worst cases of corruption and
stealing of our national patrimony took place
under Obasanjo presidency. The Siemens
scandal, Halliburton, National Identity card,
PTDF, etc were legacies of Obasanjo in Aso
Rock.
What about politically motivated
assassination? The Iges, Dikkibo, Okadigbos,
Igwes, Harry, Williams, Ogbonnas, etc are 6
feet below today because of Obasanjo’s
perchant for “do-or-die” politics.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) by chacoonder(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
I think this is the best decision he's made in his entire life...Kudos to Baba Iyabo..
Re: Obasanjo Tearing His PDP Membership Card ( See Photos) by SOUNDKING: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Person tell me say em even tear em pikin wife panty! Baba tear anything tearable, woman wey em husband get amu ibi will not be afraid of any amu again. Anu Mpama.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Have Sacked Jega / Aisha Buhari Name The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa / 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.