Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Jesus Christ Bids Us, "Abide In My Love" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Bids Us, "Abide In My Love" (473 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Jesus Christ Bids Us, "Abide In My Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Bids Us, "Abide In My Love" by overcomersfaith(f): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Eternal Rock of Ages, the One Who is and Who is yet to come – our Lord Jesus. Who left the throne to reconcile us with His Father since that is what is pleasing unto Him. He said “ No man taketh it from but I lay it down of myself… for this what my Father has commanded (Jn 10:18).”

The only true and genuine love ever shown ever is the love of the “Trinity”. After the fall of the first Adam, God plan of salvation came to be and Christ having gone to the cross to die, secured eternal lives for us. When He was about to go back to His Father, He send to us another comforter, in the person of the Holy Spirit. Whom up until now is ever willing to show us what to do. Can any wisdom bit these?

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

How Often? / What Our Aim In Life Should Be.. / Pastor O.O ABEL SERMON On Six Tools For A Conqueror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.