Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. (2280 Views)

Kano Students On Scholarship Graduate From Egyptian University / You Do Not Need Jamb - Get A Scholarship 100% Tuition Fee Only Waec Needed / Study In Saudi Arabia With Full Scholarship (100% Scholarship) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Not too long ago, I created a thread on getting scholarships to study abroad 100% free but I wasn't able to give much information on how to go about it and probably, some people thought it was all a scam. I'm creating this new thread to clear the doubts on some people's minds.

I was thinking and searching for a way to help Nigerians who have difficulties gaining admissions into Universities or those who would love to study in European countries but due to mainly financial reasons, can not do so and I decided to go online to do some research on why such scholarships abroad are only known to a selected few when I came across an e-book( I'm giving same e-book FREE of any charge) of Priceless information, written by another Good hearted Nigerian also enjoying such kind of scholarship abroad. He worked hard on composing this e-book and Gave it out for free and also asked that it be passed on for free. so who am I to sell that same information?

For those who might not Hesitate to scream "SCAAAAMMM", pls be reminded that not a single kobo is leaving anyone's pocket so Just SHUT UP...

Moderators in charge of this section, pls help me help others by moving this to front page as it would help a lot of people out there who lack this information. I'm not charging for it... Lets just say its someone's Valentine's gift to Nairalanders seeking quality education but have not the resources.

NB.

You can also apply for scholarships to do your masters too if you are done with Ur university.

Pls, upon downloading the e-book, DO NOT on any account, sell the information. Share it with others for FREE.

I cant track you but God can Strike you if you become selfish with information given to you for free.

BEST WISHES.

Click here to download:

http://www.freetuitionuniversities.com/
success3.html

http://www.freetuitionuniversities.com/
success3.html

If you cant click on it, simply copy and paste the link on your browser.
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by Scholarships: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Following.
May God bless you for this good work and I hope you update the thread regularly.
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Scholarships:
Following.
May God bless you for this good work and I hope you update the thread regularly.
Thank you sir/ma'am.
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please pleas and please, I would be very greatful if those who have gotten access to this free information come back here to let others know that what i spoke of is genuine. It would really induce others to give it a try.
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
I dont get..... Is it that nobody appreciated this thread that they couldnt simply just come back and comment? SMH Nigerians will always be nigerians..... No iota of gratitude from anyone except from Scholarships who commented. Anyways, best of luck.
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by BrightForYou(m): 12:10am On Feb 17, 2015
@Op. Weldone for this lives touching action that you have taken. I'm going to check the link out now and i promise to come back to give testimony.
Note: if i don't come back on time to comment,no vex, na because we no get light here to charge my phone here. Lol. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2015
BrightForYou:
@Op. Weldone for this lives touching action that you have taken. I'm going to check the link out now and i promise to come back to give testimony.
Note: if i don't come back on time to comment,no vex, na because we no get light here to charge my phone here. Lol. Thanks and God bless you.
LOL... No wahala..... You'll be happy you got this e-book as it guides you step by step on how to apply without stress and how to by-pass any difficulties. Enjoy.
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by BrightForYou(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2015
Thanks boss. I've downloaded the report guide,it's interesting,it gives tips on how the scholarships work. But the full information is in the other e-book(FTUG). Which is not really free according to the writer. But yet,he didn't explain how one can get the e-book. But he dropped his Australian phone number where he is also currently studying on one of these scholarships.
Thank you for sharing.
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
BrightForYou:
Thanks boss. I've downloaded the report guide,it's interesting,it gives tips on how the scholarships work. But the full information is in the other e-book(FTUG). Which is not really free according to the writer. But yet,he didn't explain how one can get the e-book. But he dropped his Australian phone number where he is also currently studying on one of these scholarships.
Thank you for sharing.
when I subscribe my modem, I'll see If I can purchase it and put it up here for free.
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by BrightForYou(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
when I subscribe my modem, I'll see If I can purchase it and put it up here for free.

Thnks
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by Activityj(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Op thanks for the info.
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by pstfrancis(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2015

Baba how far now with the report? Pls let's know as soon as u purchase t. Thanks and God bless u
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by pstfrancis(m): 5:34am On Mar 10, 2015

How far @Nobody, wetin dey happen about this report stuff
Re: Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. by pstfrancis(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hello Nobody wetin dey sele now

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State School Of Nursing And Midwifery Admission Form Is On Sale / NASU Has Called Off Its Strike / Should I Go For Pgd Or Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.