Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Got A Job And Nigerian Politics Came Into Play - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Job And Nigerian Politics Came Into Play (528 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got A Job And Nigerian Politics Came Into Play by donP1: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2009
my fellow brothers and sisters, happy new year after informing u guys i picked up a job here, in one of the new radio stations that just opened, i met with the MD, chris ubosi which was just supposed to be a formal thing for all of us that scaled thru all the recruitment process.i was told by the HR that my letter would be read that xmas week for pick up.lo and behold i wasnt called,i took it upon my self to go to there office in ikoyi and i was told that i wasnt taking any longer.After negotiating with me on the salary after all the test and interview one of the HR guys still tried to bring down my salary, infact people i went to there office today which was supposed to be my start up date and i saw the other people they took filling there employment forms, i actually found out later that my offer was one of the highest, but why did they have to put me thru all this, even after givin me there offer which i accept,and only to turn me down now, naija na wa o , WHAT SHOULD I DO

(1) (Reply)

Make Free Online Money! / Vacancies Exist For: Mcse, Ccnp, Multimedia Professionals / Quick Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.