Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

GEJ Would Loose If We Read "Only" Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Would Loose If We Read "Only" Sahara Reporters (466 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / FFK: Hell Will Let Loose If El-zakzaky, Kanu Or Dasuki Is Murdered In Custody / GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Would Loose If We Read "Only" Sahara Reporters by kosovo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
One of the ways President Jonathan failed in his government was his choice of people who surrounded him, who should sell his achievement but they failed woefully. Other anti-democratic agents capitalized on it to destroy whatever the president has done.

Since the president see nothing wrong, it isn't my duty to help him sell his good works.

On the issue of Sahara Reporters,

We all know how they started, they have never contributed to the nation building. The vision of the guys who run the shameless media outlet was to lie, blasphemy against the government and make little money. Until someone finds them and inject huge amount of money into the platform to force Nigeria hate and kill themselves.

This however worked like a charm for them, they are enjoying from the gullibility of some Nigerians. They sit, think, turn on their PC and write anything - Other propaganda media outfit like BBC make a story out of it and the guys who are on the Presidency paycheck have no clue on how to reverse the damage.

If Nigerians read only Sahara Reporters, GEJ's re-election bid would have been dead on arrival.
Re: GEJ Would Loose If We Read "Only" Sahara Reporters by temitemi1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
I dnt do sahara reporters! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: GEJ Would Loose If We Read "Only" Sahara Reporters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Makai I just dey hiya dey w8..
Re: GEJ Would Loose If We Read "Only" Sahara Reporters by Mekus68: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
ln case

(1) (Reply)

Why Blame OBJ For GEJ Failure. / ''i’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins'' — Bode George / PDP And Their Blame Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.