Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,393 members, 7,822,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Sign-up For Compumatrix Crytoceeds Ewallet & Get Free $100 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sign-up For Compumatrix Crytoceeds Ewallet & Get Free $100 (597 Views)

CBN Injects Another $100 Million Into Forex Market / Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) / IFX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sign-up For Compumatrix Crytoceeds Ewallet & Get Free $100 by peace4me(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello Nigerians,

I want to introduce to you a company called Compumatrix. It is a registered company in US. At the moment the company is giving out $100 to people that will sign up for their e-wallet payment system and be verified. This offer is valid till 31st March 2015. Before you can sign up, you are required to have valid national ID (e.g Int. passport, National ID, Driver's licence, and voter's card) and a photo passport.

If you are interested, do contact me on favour213@gmail.com so that I guide you.

If you have any question or inquiry do post it here and I will attend to it.
Re: Sign-up For Compumatrix Crytoceeds Ewallet & Get Free $100 by ishadfurnitures: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
please check your email I sent you an email.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Miss Any Of Our Seminars? / 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Entrepreneur Chinedu Echeruo- Founder, Hopstop.com / Oil Falls Below New Budget Benchmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.