Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Thousands Of GMB Supporters Prevent Him Access To The Podium - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of GMB Supporters Prevent Him Access To The Podium (917 Views)

Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav / Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of GMB Supporters Prevent Him Access To The Podium by tblaq: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
man of the people...thousands of APC supporters prevent GMB access to the podium in Maiduguri as the crowd was too large for the securities to control,he left with the state governor and other party leaders . some of the supporter says his present alone is a hope for people of the state
Re: Thousands Of GMB Supporters Prevent Him Access To The Podium by temitemi1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
No pictures n u want me to believe this! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Thousands Of GMB Supporters Prevent Him Access To The Podium by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
temitemi1:
No pictures n u want me to believe this! GEJ till 2019!!!

Even if he provides pictures, you still will type the bolded. Atimes i wonder if y'all are programmed or something

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of GMB Supporters Prevent Him Access To The Podium by mcdc: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Liar, !!!!!!!!!!!!! GMB was stoned and rejected in Maiduguri . what a shame!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"A Messiah" That Is Not Jonathan For Nigeria -prophet / See Who Is A Sane Voter (read/photo). By Julius Diamond / GEJ And GMB Were Cought Taking Selfie Together(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.