Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! (50059 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / [breaking News] Another Bomb Blasts Rocks Buhari’s House In Yobe, / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by M4gunners: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
shachris03:
GEJ is starting what he cannot finish. I see a military coup coming.
Get lost
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by Jinf: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Plans to postpone general elections again exposed! | Presidency planning to bribe National Assembly members to postpone elections again:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/02/plans-to-postpone-general-elections.html
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by sexyjob(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
shachris03:
GEJ is starting what he cannot finish. I see a military coup coming.
Not in my country
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by OLADD: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hope it didn't get to Buhari?
Hope the Arewa people's general was not hit.

Nobody wishes him dead, he must live to see GEJ lead this country till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by FOLLOWJESUS: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
APC or PANADOL what ever they are called will blame it on GEJ,let's wait for the cross fire acusation that will follow, emmmmm I dey laugh acording to baba at Ota farm.
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by mantizer111: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
What is this our country turning into,a gunshot in the rally of buhari in borno state
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by EVarn(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
naturallysmart:
Blame it on GEJ.....smh

*Modified*

For those of you liking ma post thinking ma comment is anti-GEJ sorry for u.
Ma first comment was to show a typical comment of an apc e-rat tongue

Meanwhile
#Iam4Goodluck!!!
bravo!,an unconventional tactic to garner 'likes' from both APC and PDP supporters,thereby making your 'likes' double in size.
i applaud your cunning.
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why did jailbuhari disappeared suddenly?
Buhari fails has stared already from His own family.

I know that retired funeral/general buhari is tired of competing with president GEJ by now,
So apc should follow follow should allow him to go and die slowly 0000000

MarchforGEJ.com*************
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by XBLadez: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
proxillin:

Buhari wants election

Boko haram doesn't want election
Jonathan doesn't want election

Common sense is not common

Who said they don't want election? Dude, stop reasoning with ur skull and use ur brain.

The masterminds behind the insurgency are the real Boko haram; the fighter, including Shekau, are dummies being manipulated. And Buhari is their leader for now . . .probably the founder. Open ur eyes!
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by PhockPhockMan: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
temitemi1:
That shows level of hate they have for buhari grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
cheesy cheesygrin
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by XBLadez: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
naturallysmart:
Blame it on GEJ.....smh

*Modified*

Meanwhile
#Iam4Goodluck!!!
That's likes embezzlement, my friend!
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by anitawcampbell: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
My Uncle Hudson recently got green Mercedes SLS AMG Convertible just by some part time working online with a macbook air... Read Full Article ➳➳➳➳ W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M

Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by hansad: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
jerseyboy:
Many people will be shocked at the outcome of the elections in the far north. The people know the real enemy of their progress is not GEJ.

Punch news with some of its SW noisy people who believe that Osinbajo shall soon become president ridding piggyback on the back of old Buhari - na dem be the most celebrated Buhari fanatics.

But certain, if Buhari ever becomes president, whenever he is leaving Aso Rock, an unknown soldier from Buhari club shall take over in a palace coup - the same way power changed hands for nearly thirty years before 1999.

Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by Abayhormy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
jerseyboy:
Many people will be shocked at the outcome of the elections in the far north. The people know the real enemy of their progress is not GEJ.
I PRAY GOD OPENS YOUR EYES!
HMM I PITY THE PEOPLE THAT GEJ'S CHARMS HAVE HYPNOTIZED.
I am from the south and I'm using my brain to follow and analyze all these happenings.
I just pray almighty God will expose all those who are spreading news of panic and sponsoring evils around the north so that the people would not be able to vote for the favored candidate of the north.
GOD WILL JUDGE THEM ALL.
I pray, and I am grateful to God that God answers my prayers.
And God also loves this country like I love this country.
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by sambisa5: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
jerseyboy:

if not for anything ,,,that he said he will make the country ungovernable..............buhari is just pretending,,,,,,,that man has an evil agenda towards this country,,,,,,but God is on the throne

1 Like

Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by Forwetinnah: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
chinex276:
Watched d campaign live on channels tv,,, all i can say is- "ABO.K!S will nt stp being fool!$h i swear"
wen i heard d gun shots, my heart skipped nd there was throwing of things at d security agencies, trust me if AIG mbu, was in charge in dat division some senceless hoodlums would have lost their miserable lives., they didnt even alow d general say a word, nd out of FEAR he left d place much 2 d dismay of the supporters.

Why did he run? E be like dog wan bite him master o grin

1 Like

Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by DaBullIT(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
naturallysmart:
Blame it on GEJ.....smh

*Modified*

Meanwhile
#Iam4Goodluck!!!

Which means you fraudulently obtained the likes, without which no one would have liked it.

As if I expected more from a GEJiite

Mtchewww undecided
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by 100Cents: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chukwu94:
I'm tired of dis country's wahala.

Let us travel abroad to Ghana.

I never tire for this country. I am studying people who made it here. I must make it.

Keyword being MUST
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bekwarra:
I don't know why violence follows this man around. A typical Fulani blood-letter. They revel in violence and shedding of blood.
Is it not clear to u dat GEJ is doing everything to bring the man down? Even the violence you mentioned, did it emanate from him? Dont let hate becloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by tammie24: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chukwu94:
I'm tired of dis country's wahala.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by ladodo: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
the news is fake and no element of truth, a car was found wit explosive and was burnt by d supporters and its was gathered dat 6 paople lost their life as a result of d large turn out of crowd rushing to get close to d General
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by stildude(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
cooljude:
As someone had earlier said that the NSA had warned them of not campaigning there. I feel they overwhelmed the venue and the security detail of Buhari felt they lost control of the crowd therefore cancelling the rally. Atleast some people have seen the rational behind the security agencies not being certain of providing the needed security in that region and i hope they would do better during the election period.
many of you have turned security experts/analysts. Face the fact, Buhari ain't that popular even in his juhadist kingdom.
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by Spaxon(f): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
it is not my fault na..
your screen resolution is low grin
does it need special lens?
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Buhari can't rule 9ja n will NEVER. Everywhere he goes violence, he is the Boko haram General. GEJ is a perfect gentleman. GEJ till 2019 #fuckbuhari
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by EasyBundles(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Easy Bundles
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by abraka00(f): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
EnigmAries:

I do not want to descend to your level. You can always quote me again for enlightenment on North-East and Boko Haram, when you grow up. Until then please, stay off my mention abeg.
You are a paid online agent of APC. If you dont know what to say, just keep quiet. I an not saying u must support Jonathan but u must not ridicle his sincerity in moving Nigeria forward.
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by omersco: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nothing should happen to him oh,He will live and testify the good of the Lord in this country.People's General on ur way to Aso Rock. We support you because we need positive change.
Re: Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! by abraka00(f): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
EnigmAries:

I do not want to descend to your level. You can always quote me again for enlightenment on North-East and Boko Haram, when you grow up. Until then please, stay off my mention abeg.
You are a paid online agent of APC. If you dont know what to say, just keep quiet. I am not saying u must support Jonathan but u must not ridicle his sincerity in moving Nigeria forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User / Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election / APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.