Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Need Your Views And Answers. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Your Views And Answers. (335 Views)

200 Questions And Answers From The Book Independence / Free Total Scholarship Past Questions And Answers / Juniour WAEC Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Views And Answers. by olafunny(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello nairalanders,

i humble myself before thee to request for your answers and your views to help in my research. The basic question is:
Which of the following is the main reason you would like to learn a new language? And which language is it?

A. Work
B. Romance
C. Carear
D. Fun
E. Travelling
F. Others
Re: I Need Your Views And Answers. by TrishaP(f): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'll go with travelling. When your career requires you to travel all the time, you'll get to adapt with different lifestyles and cultures whereby learning new language in order to communicate.
My opinion

(1) (Reply)

Quality International Education Is Worth Paying For / AMB Extends Deadline For 2015 UTME Registration To 24th February / Detained Benue Jambites Released On Bail Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.